Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Which outfit is the worst?

• Next shiny dress of dreams

Votes: 102 37.4%
  • Halloween outfit with fishnet tights

Votes: 148 54.2%
  • Spotty dress

Votes: 23 8.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion with the most votes was from @GingerWhinger and was nominated by @justlurking2345

You both win a shopping trip with Blabs and a make up lesson. Enjoy.

we haven’t had a poll for ages, pick your biggest fashion fail from the following 3.

Shiny dress from Next that 1000s DM’ed her telling her she must get it
27903762-639A-488A-8AF5-51F48178D7EB.jpeg

The Halloween outfit featuring the fishnet tights

F70F7335-AAEE-4C3F-8F9D-80A659B02800.jpeg

and finally the spotty dress/hospital gown/is it minge is it pants combo
C8EA5661-6745-447F-970B-A9C7737429B4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The foil dress at least doubles the size of her rear end which isn’t a good thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion with the most votes was from @GingerWhinger and was nominated by @justlurking2345

we haven’t had a poll for ages, pick your biggest fashion fail from the following 3.

View attachment 1779398

View attachment 1779399
View attachment 1779405
That last screenshot is bleeping harrowing 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm the single vote for the spotty hospital gown! That flash of the vag is bleeping grim.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Her clothes would look so much better if she got a decent bra, her boobs in her latest posts are resting on her belly. Cracking rack, yeah right Babs.

Reactions: 19
Those new stories. She's so full of tit.

Bab looks like she has kidnapped Ste.

The dominant way she holds his hand is always intriguing..
I noticed this. She's holding it as though their fingers are interlocking, except his fingers are actually being crushed in her hand 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve just looked at the website she tagged on that awful frocky horror. They actually have some nice dresses on the site, but tasteless Babs chose an awful mini dress that doesn’t fit her. What the hell does she look like? FGS, she really needs some fashun help.

Reactions: 19
Just catching up on todays Babmas stories - well the 🍏 does not fall far from the tree …. What is with the random packets of sweets being displayed amongst cards and gifts??
Then she shares photographs from Abba despite saying you cannot take photographs there.
What a fool she is!
Heading back to their hotel now for Babs bedtime #notsorude

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 1779398

View attachment 1779399
View attachment 1779405
it's a close call between the metallic frock of dreams and that absolute fright of a halloween costume outfit - those string-tied gammon calves will forever gaunt my nightmares 🤢 - but i had to go with the golden dress, simply because it's hilarious that babs bought yet another dress she hates, simply because the babettes trolled her into doing so. and i honestly hope she overcomes her insecurities about the "lumps and bumps" at the back, and unearths her woman-over-the-age-of-40's confidence, to wear it out the house, because paired with her big pants and thick tights, she will be waddling around like an oversized toddler who desperately needs their nappy changed. that's the shambles of christmas content i am here for! 👌🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This dress is truly hideous
One discarded fag and it would be up in flames in a second 😳
You would think she could have at least put an iron over it. Looks like a piece of chewed up rag! As for 🪜, no he is not dressed anything like Liam Gallagher! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I chose secret option 4 - eye bleach 🤩
...i'll just leave this here for you. it's not overly efficient as an anti-babs spray, in terms of it eliminating the irritating effects of the grellow one, but it certainly doubles up as an effective eye bleach! ⚠🤣

VicNic_Photo500x500.001_3c8080bb-b008-4653-8257-378512bcd760_500x500.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve stayed at that hotel and it is a stone throw from Borough Market, but nowhere near 02

Reactions: 11
You can see from her reflection the weird angles she contorts herself into to hide her size, she’s bent at the waist here, but it’s hard to tell from the misleading photo! Body positive my arse.

And PS, she looks like Stephen’s carer in that hand holding photo.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.