Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babs PLEASE stop wiggling your tongue around, it makes me feel physically sick.🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 31
The new reel, “I’ve got my dressing gown on and it’s only 5 o clock” bit late for you Babs isn’t it?? Normally tucked away with your dressing gown and manky blanky by 4pm 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I've said it before but clearly babs didn't read tattle on that day - this makes no sense. She starts talking so long before the video actually records that the whole first word is missing. For us that use the captions to know what shite you are saying, it doesn't help when the words aren't there!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
She seriously needs to sit down and watch herself on that cold reel. Does she not see the absolute state of it?????????

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Bab gets more revolting everyday. She looks so rough and is so disgusting with her tongue movements 🤢.

How is she not embarrassed

• Sick
Reactions: 16
That video tells Ethan when he’s older all he needs to know about why he is going to be in therapy. “Letting his mum win” feeds into doing things to please a parent, knowing that your actions can make your parent happy. That is not healthy parenting. It is setting Ethan up for a life time of ignoring his own because he will deem them unimportant, what’s important are his mother’s feelings. When you anallize the parent / child dynamic in that household it’s heartbreaking
It mental, when me and my boy play computer tennis or something I always lose and start getting all joking like "ffs can't you just let me win once" and he absolutely refuses, and that is right, it's not for kids to dumb themselves down for adults! As a parent you should want your kid to be good at things, not old Baron Greenback though, she has to be the main character in everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She must have given up looking for a fashion deal 😂 ott is missing with a while. Jesus I’d be really worried if I had her skin colour , I’ve seen ppl with terminal illness look better than her

Reactions: 19
She must have given up looking for a fashion deal 😂 ott is missing with a while. Jesus I’d be really worried if I had her skin colour , I’ve seen ppl with terminal illness look better than her
I've seen dead people with more colour in their faces 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Firstly, wow you look unwell Bab. Secondly, it’s not smoke is it? It’s steam, you moron. It also feels incredibly insensitive to be complaining about the cold as someone who has plenty of warm clothing, a warm home and the ability to heat it to whatever level she wishes

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She seriously needs to sit down and watch herself on that cold reel. Does she not see the absolute state of it?????????
She needs to think about how quite a lot of people cannot heat their homes due to the disgusting raise in gas prices and yet here’s the Disney holiday /Ads/selling her children queen pretending her house is cold 🥶
Stupid Cow

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Firstly, wow you look unwell Bab. Secondly, it’s not smoke is it? It’s steam, you moron. It also feels incredibly insensitive to be complaining about the cold as someone who has plenty of warm clothing, a warm home and the ability to heat it to whatever level she wishes
This is giving me Fagin vibes.

Reactions: 16
I don’t even recognise her anymore she’s totally unrelatable what is with her new gross persona? She seems genuinely unhinged!!! I think she’s gone too far now and can’t get back. She deffo needs a Christmas miracle

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.