Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Cowbags, thank you for the laughs on this thread it's getting me through a really difficult time. In short, I'm at the beginning of a marriage breakdown and my in laws are giving me absolute hell for not "sticking it out" 🙄 it's also coming up to a particular trauma anniversary (10 years so a significant milestone) and they feel the need to tell me to just get it over it as it's been so long 💔
But coming on here provides me with much needed light relief, so if I'm not commenting as much as usual because of lack of motivation, know that I'm still reading and liking. I'll get there 🥴
Thank you 💕💕
Sorry for the sob story post just had to get that out there 🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
So I'll suggest this again here now we're on page 48 as requested
Thread title suggestion :
Brummy Mummy #109 When god gave out brains, Emma thought he said trains, and asked for a slow one (preferably from Birmingham to London) 🤣👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Do you know what Emma? GO FUCK YOURSELF. I’m fucking fed up with your stories about buying yet more shit! A fucking boohoo haul yesterday, very expensive wallpaper this morning and now you’ve ordered more fucking heels (that you apparently can’t wear because of your numb leg). Just fuck off and when you get there fuck off some more. We’re all fucking tired of your self-indulgence, self-centred ways. You’re not funny, you’re not helpful, you’re not relatable. You’re just fucking annoying. Go get some proper professional help. You have no redeeming qualities. You’re just a massive, yellow, fat, ugly dick. Rant over, sorry cowbags, she’s fucking me off more than usual lately.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Dear lord...

Ok cowbags, you know I showed my friend Babs Instagram in the small hours after our night out and under the influence of alcohol? Well, turns out I sent a DM to Babs after viewing her recent stories.

I literally have no recollection of sending this 🤣🤦

Screenshot_2022-04-23-21-21-03-165~3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 47

WhenITellYou

Found this photo of Babs' washing! It's amazing how much bigger the triangle garden looks from this angle. Obviously the rice wasn't ready yet.

FB_IMG_1650901476133.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Unfortunately for Bab, she was at the back of the queue when ,brains, good taste and personality were being doled out. I doubt she knows who William Morris was or that she lives in a Arts & Crafts house! That house will end up being dirty, grotty, bland and tasteless,-much like Bab herself.
As I've said many a time on these threads,,,,

"When God gave out brains, Emma thought he said Trains and asked for a slow one" (preferably from Birmingham to London) 🤣🤣

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220430-191015_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220430-191019_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220430-191036_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220430-191037_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220430-191039_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220430-191041_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220430-191257_Instagram.jpg

So much aggression!

This reel is basically one massive Tingo to us! I'm not gonna lie. She looks like she could kill 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow

ChickenWine

VIP Member
Her ex mate LP is on the red carpet at Downton premier. Babs has her tongue poking through a hole in her rank old leggings. Wonder why that friendship didn’t last 🤔?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

BonBon27

VIP Member
Oh cow bags. I’ve just got home from a beaut afternoon with four friends, can’t remember the last time we were all in the same room. I’ve had gins, I’ve had a laugh, I’ve felt loved (spoilt for my 40th 🥰), I’ve worn a dress I felt lovely in (no chub rub shorts in sight 🤣). And then I’ve opened Insta and seen her stomping about with that aggressive face and it’s really made me think how lucky I am. I have real people in my life who love me, not strangers on the Internet I need attention from. I haven’t done anything today that will mortify my husband and kids. I can now put pyjamas on without thrusting around in front of a camera. If Babs wasn’t such a massive twat I’d actually feel sorry for her. But I don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220429-194003_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220429-193958_Instagram.jpg

Oh dear god!!!!!!
This is not ok! On any level.
She needs help.
I have patients on my unit who are more mentally stable than her - and for those new tattlers who don't know - I run a Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit in a very busy hospital 😩

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Tinksmum

VIP Member
Hello just come across this creature from other Disney vloggers……couple of questions….
Is she on drugs?
Why does she sing as she talks?
Is she manic? She was on one in Costco!!
Why does she say …my boy…, my girl? Do they not have names?
Why does she pull funny faces?
Sorry for all the questions which was as a result of 5 mins on travel day and 5 mins in Costco!!! Before I was screaming fuck off fuck of - I think I will have to sto now -she has triggered something in me….oh I know - disbelief yes utter disbelief that anyone would invest in and follow her

• Haha

Laura8289

RECAP (my first one so hope it’s ok)

we think babs been to Florida but who is actually sure because all we have seen is her rolling round on the beach like a whale and flashing her fanny and nips for all of Instagram!

Gifted a trip to universal but posted the bare minimum of posts and showed hardly anything of the park. Moaned about having to spend $65 on a wand for Ethan when the trip to universal and hotel had been gifted to them

Drank the Atlantic in orange Fanta… but it’s ok cuz it’s got no caffeine in

Ate a million sugary snacks (possibly all she’s eaten as we’ve seen nothing else) and drank no water - abd you can tell from her puffy grey face!

pretty sure she’s been on holiday with someone called Colin… or maybe not… she’s mentioned him so much maybet that’s why she might need an extra suitcase? She’s trying to sneak Colin home

• Haha
  • Heart

Somersetvibes

Chatty Member
OK.
I stumbled across this person a few weeks ago. I'm gobsmacked at how much of a dick she actually is.

What in all fuckado is she on?

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
My personal favourite part of the vlog was the multiple shots of Heathrow runway. Including the shot where it was too bright to actually see anything and the other one where she said there was a plane landing but we probably couldn’t see it - and we couldn’t. I’m so glad you didn’t edit out those parts Emma.

Spielbergs been real quiet since this masterpiece was released.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Oh Babs just shut the fuck up with your recycled shite and go enjoy your Willy cactus. Bet it’s been a while since your “foo foo” enjoyed a little prick.

You disgust me you hybrid Cheese String Man Honey Monster.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38