Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cow bags.
I have been out with my best friend. We have been on the cocks hashtag bit rude haha..
I showed her Babs Instagram and she thinks she's a bleep instantly.
Says it all.
Night all 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 34
not babs writing a blog post back in 2018 with suggestions of activities kids under the age of seven will enjoy at Disneyworld - literally recommending an interactive park game to keep the kids busy "before the fireworks!"

so at the ages of seven and five, both erin and ethan were allowed to - and capable of - staying awake to watch the fireworks - yet now they're over-tired toddler who need to be in bed by 6.30pm?!

also, a couple of stories featured in babs' WDW highlights from 2018 and 2019 where the kids watched the fireworks - and there are also loads of photos of them watching evening parades! i can't be bothered to check, but i imagine that her Disney YT vlogs from 2018/19 will. include footage of them all enjoying the fireworks, despite the kids being far younger - yet it's suddenly far too late for them to stay awake...?!

View attachment 1214186View attachment 1214187View attachment 1214188View attachment 1214189View attachment 1214190
Blabs forgets the internet never forgets

I just keep re-reading how much she hated Disney etc… she’s such an absolute liar 🤨

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
she's a walking stumbling contradiction! supposedly weeping because the "kiddos" are only young once and the "magic is only pure for so long" - yet despite the fact she's acknowledged the kids are "growing up", she totally refuses to allow them to enjoy the "magic" they will grow out of by demanding they're in bed by 6.30pm and refusing to allow them to enjoy the fireworks and evening parades. in a few years time, they won't want to go to Disney, let alone watch people frolic arku D dressed as oversized mice! i bet babs got. a shock when they went to Universal and it. was obvious the kids actually preferred it now they're older - ethan obviously loved the HP aspect and erin seemed to adore the rides - and she's quaking with anxiety that her future trips "home" will soon be placed at risk! 🤣

if it's "the greatest gift" to "relive the magic" thru her children, she should probably actually prioritise spend time with them, engage with them during their holiday and take interest when they're having fun and enjoying themselves - she could be viewing the "magic" through her kids' eyes, yet instead she's viewing it all thru the screen of her phone! i doubt she could even list the kid's top three rides or favourite three snacks, because she's far too focused on herself. 🤦🏻‍♀️

and i hate to break it to you babs, but i very much doubt your kids - especially the eleven year old - believe in the "pure" ✨magic✨ of Disney in the way you imagine. erin is very aware that the Stitch character she's taking a selfie with is a teenager dressed in a costume earning himself some money over the Easter holidays - not a real-life cartoon character personified! it's only babs who truly believes that Garston, Mickey and the gang are rEaL! 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1213654
I always remember my friend growing up she would be about 9 and it was just before Disney Paris was open so the lucky few went to America for their Disney fix. When she got back my dad asked her if she had enjoyed her holiday she said "It's just a load of people wearing suits" ref the Disneyland characters... She was not that impressed, I am sure it's more magical nowadays although the suits thing of course remains true! Strangely enough she later moved to the USA so she was far from anti America

Reactions: 18
Not on Insta, but manages to upload the first vlog from this trip. So she’s filmed and edited twice on this “holiday”. Babshit insane.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I think she has to get back to the room for medication and that’s why she seems drunk every night.
Clearly the kids have stayed up for fireworks before so now their older it’s all lies.
It’s her that can’t cope not the kids but she just won’t admit it.

Reactions: 30
i’m honestly appalled that she has edited and uploaded the first vlog. I actually can’t get my head round it at all. LP has been back ages and is only just uploading some of them?

Reactions: 21
I think she has to get back to the room for medication and that’s why she seems drunk every night.
Clearly the kids have stayed up for fireworks before so now their older it’s all lies.
It’s her that can’t cope not the kids but she just won’t admit it.
I said this yesterday! She can't cope with this kind of holiday, simple!!!!

Reactions: 25
I just watched the new vlog, my impression is that she has spent the whole holiday filming not actually enjoying the holiday and keeping most of her content for the vlogs and the tit stuff she has put on Insta like all the Colin stuff and flashing herself ...I cant believe she used her time in the evening going back to the hotel to upload stuff for insta and edit vlogs instead of taking Ethan and Erin out the see any fireworks or shows I makes me rally made and I feel so sorry for them hopefully one day they will release they missed out on so much because she was too busy with putting her "job" first and not them.

Reactions: 28
OK.
I stumbled across this person a few weeks ago. I'm gobsmacked at how much of a dick she actually is.

What in all fuckado is she on?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Watching her vlog, first realisation, she discusses covid tests in depth without even mentioning covid. She is unbelievable 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I don’t usually watch Babs’ vlogs unless I’m struggling to sleep. So I’ll just go in with what a crap holiday that looked like. Surely on a holiday like that, you spend as little time in your hotel room as possible. I know it’s hot and you relish the air con maybe but still 🤷🏼‍♀️

When they went to Butlins last summer they were the same, out at the crack of dawn and didn’t do any of the evening entertainment despite claiming to love Butlins. So weird! those type of holidays aren’t my cup of tea so I wouldn’t spend loads of money to waste on staying in my pokey hotel room most of the time like The Conways have done.

I can’t think why they went to Disney, like somebody said, they could have enjoyed some theme parks nearer to home for the kids and retail parks for Babs. It’s all for desperate content online. That’s so skewed!

• Heart
You're probably right...enough shizzle posted to keep her engagement up ready for THE vlog of all things Disney!!

Her grasp of grammar is poor or her posts are rushed..he got chose, till instead of 'til. Why can't she use a social media manager- quality content, professional posts, would automatically get her more ad work!!!

Glad her havaiana sandals hurt, probably how her kids feet have felt all week in crocs!
I have a couple of pairs of saltwaters and Iove them, however there is no way i would trek round Disney wearing them they aren't made for any kind of distance walking. People who have been to Disney always tell me that the most important thing is comfy footwear because of the distance you can walk there.

Plus her feet are that swollen, the sandals don't fit her properly. The toes are meant to be towards the end of the sandal, not halfway under the toe straps because her feet are that fat, they can't get any further forward.

Yes Babs - this time, this IS Colin!!!!!!!

He bleeping died of boredom, due to your mentioning him multiple times DAILY whilst on your Disney holiday with your family, you sad pathetic lump of lard.

The thing is Babs, you keep mentioning him because you think it will annoy the Tattle 🐄👜's, but we just laugh at you .... you think you're clever. You're not. All you are doing is alienating your followers on Instagram because they haven't got a clue what you're on about, you clown. You are one strange woman, for sure. It's not a surprise you have no friends, or that when you do have them they don't stick around, they ditch you.

@Millie2023 Colin is a foot fetishist who commented ONE TIME to Babs asking her to post more feet pics & a video wiggling her toes - weeks ago. Babs has since been giddy af at the prospect of a man paying her attention and not stopped blathering on about him - even though she's on a family holiday with her husband!
He probably hasnt asked since seeing her swollen trotters 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 24
not babs writing a blog post back in 2018 with suggestions of activities kids under the age of seven will enjoy at Disneyworld - literally recommending an interactive park game to keep the kids busy "before the fireworks!"

so at the ages of seven and five, both erin and ethan were allowed to - and capable of - staying awake to watch the fireworks - yet now they're over-tired toddler who need to be in bed by 6.30pm?!

also, a couple of stories featured in babs' WDW highlights from 2018 and 2019 where the kids watched the fireworks - and there are also loads of photos of them watching evening parades! i can't be bothered to check, but i imagine that her Disney YT vlogs from 2018/19 will. include footage of them all enjoying the fireworks, despite the kids being far younger - yet it's suddenly far too late for them to stay awake...?!

View attachment 1214186View attachment 1214187View attachment 1214188View attachment 1214189View attachment 1214190
Ah wasn't this the cold, wet trip to Paris tho? She'll blame the jetlag on not being able to stay up for them in florida!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
watched the vlog it wasn't terrible but you can tell she just isn't comfortable vlogging in public the plane footage was crap could of shown so much more nothing at the airport which is what most people like on a travel day vlog (I watch lots). Im shocked she showed her food at the primer inn and laughed when I saw ste had a margarita pizza he eats like a child that hasn't been introduced to proper food.
Their room is a suite and it would of clearly said that on the booking and if they had been upgraded which she alluded to they would of told her at reception. The hotel is a lovely hotel with a huge food court with lots of options and also many pools that are all really good. Beautiful walks along the lake I wonder how much she will show.
She is so over the moon with the room you could already see she wanted to spend all the time in it.
Im hoping she does try to put out a fair few Disney vlogs especially if she spent most her time working whilst there. If there is only a couple then she ruined their holiday for nothing.

Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20220423_091838.jpg

Thanks for the new avatar Bab...Christ that vlog...she is so tit at her "job" even at double speed it's excruciating to watch. She always has to be in shot and in the suite segment she was barking at the family to turn off the TV/ music. FFS woman it's their holiday too! I doubt it was a relaxing holiday for anyone !!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She’s definitely going to drag this trip into multiple vlogs and judging by this one they will all be really boring!

Reactions: 17
i’m 3.31 in to the vlog and she’s given away that they leave the house empty whenever they go away? she’s said she watered all the plants etc. I thought Claire was staying there 🤥

• Wow
I'm sorry for my post in the early hours cow bags - currently "hanging" as the youth say 😂
How Emma gets pissed almost every day is beyond my belief 🥴

Anyway, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned (cba to go back and check this thread 😅) but she really needs to take a leaf out of Ellie from scummy mummies book. She's just got back from Florida, she was off social media for the whole of the holiday and only posted a few photos yesterday when they had returned (she covers her kids faces in photos too).
Babs could really learn something there about embracing a family holiday and not using it as a cash maker!

• Haha
The sad sack has uploaded her first of many Disney vlog's before she's even got back home to Brum 😑

She recorded the intro for it in her bedroom at home, before they'd even left the hobbit house. The first three minutes and 54 seconds are her just yapping for yapping's sake - in her bedroom 😐😒
The next .. is spent filming herself in the Premier Inn room by Heathrow airport. We see what they ate at Premier Inn - pizza for PUS (filmed), burger & chips with teeny side salad for Erin (filmed), spag bol, beans, chips & sweetcorn 🥴 for Ethan (not filmed) & chilli, rice & chips for Babs (filmed). Fook me, they love their chips!!!!! 🍟 She got Erin to film her outfit of the day (aka her ootd) - & she actually said "Erin, will you film my o.o.t.d. for me?" 😶😂😂😂 Premier Inn footage time = 8 minutes 20 seconds of Babs yapping about nothing of interest 🥱😴💤

Next portion is Heathrow airport departure gate. Riveting. Yapping about nothing - again. Constantly messing with her bloody hair.
Nearly 14 minutes into a 21 minute vlog, we've seen NOTHING of Disney, yet she's had the gall to call this a "Walt Disney World vlog"! It's anything but!
Next is footage clips of them on the plane, where Babs is eating chocolate digestive biscuits before they've even taken off 🐷

14 minutes 26 seconds in, filming herself in their hire car saying "we finally made it", moaning about the 11.5 hour flight, en-route to their Art of Animation hotel room, driving through the Disney gates with totally fake whooping and squealing. Yes, not screaming - high pitched squealing. My poor ears 😖

16 minutes and 39 seconds into a 21 minute 9 seconds vlog, they are in their hotel room. They're in a "Cars" room and she's wetting herself that it has two bathrooms. They'd booked an "Ariel" room so she is SHOOKETH!!! She cannot believe it! It has a separate bedroom! (Explains her being able to wake up at 2.30am every morning to post & comment on Instagram, sad cow).
We see a fuzzy out of focus, motion sickness inducing room tour - and that is IT! A 21 minutes and 9 seconds BOREFEST.

Flippin' 'ECK! 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂😂😂

@Lady Doodle & other Tattlers who called it - 🎉Tingo!🎉 to you - she is going to bombard her YouTube channel with multiple Disney vlogs, which will all be tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.