Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is encouraging Colin the foot fetish guy ?. It’s not funny . Richard Ramirez the Original Night Stalker had a serious foot fetish. So there you go babs, the serial killer also had a foot fetish….

Although I laugh about it & I think it’s weird she just needs to stop.

& another thing if she enjoys Starship that much why did she film herself singing (screeching I mean) along rather just enjoying them. Such a numptie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Sorry, I’m confused. She keeps saying there will be no more Disney content now she’s back home - what Disney content is she referring to exactly?? Shes spent the last two weeks mostly sharing gross pictures of herself with the bare minimum of actual Disney.
But she was being gross at Disney! It's very different to her being gross at home, I'm amazed u can't see it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ah, predictable as ever! tingos to all you cowbags who mentioned:
- 5000 stories before noon ✅
- close-up gurning at the camera looking unwashed, grubby and beyond unhealthy with her skin and lips looking parched ✅
- hair even more shades of yellow ✅
- "did I make you yawn?" ✅
- endless washing ✅
- allergy chat ✅
- more washing ✅
- jet leg will be affecting her for WEEKS ✅
- "I'm so tired" ✅
- all the filters - despite never using them ✅

she had absolutely no idea what it was - "it could possibly be 4pm!" - yet was fully aware she needed to wake the kids up in an hour to get ready for school. and babs will presumably be spending the next few weeks in front of the tv as her body adjusts to the jet leg, while the kids are expected to adjust immediately and duck off back to school. 👌🏻

and finally, those bleeping TROTTERS. i have never seen feet where all the toes are the exact same length, almost a perfect rectangle in shape! 🤢🤢

and as for the colin reference, just stop. seriously babs. it's embarrassing.

Screenshot_20220425_132112.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Why is encouraging Colin the foot fetish guy ?. It’s not funny . Richard Ramirez the Original Night Stalker had a serious foot fetish. So there you go babs, the serial killer also had a foot fetish….

Although I laugh about it & I think it’s weird she just needs to stop.

& another thing if she enjoys Starship that much why did she film herself singing (screeching I mean) along rather just enjoying them. Such a numptie.
Re the Starship clip, it’s people like her that spoil it for others around them. Imagine being the poor people sat just in front of her.

Reactions: 25
It was obviously the mouldy damp dolls house causing her allergies! She's a twit if she hadn't already worked this out 🙄
Emma will never blame the hobbit picture perfect house. It’ll be the hamster’s fault.

• Sad
My son has asthma. We live in a cold climate where our windows are closed much of the year. We were advised by our doctor to: A replace all the windows that are allowing damp and mould to form B. OPEN windows to allow air exchange C. Get rid of carpeting - especially in the bedroom. D Invest in air purification (they are not that expensive) for areas he spends most time in.

For the life of me I cannot understand why SHE CANNOT make life style changes to better her health? She has the impulse control of a squirrel.

Personally I think she should move to Florida, buy a tiny mobile home & live out her dreams. That is content 🐄 💼 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Has been banging on for years but only now realises she likes posting all the time

I think she’s come back from the tit show of the holiday of dreams giddy with all that Colin bollocks a couple of new followers and thinks she’s something special

blabs you are the same dreary, boring witch you’ve always been 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Here she goes again with the ‘I’m tight bibbidibobbidibullishit’

How can she say she’s tight when she’s constantly buying tat from Poundland, shopdisney, endless dress #size 18 of course, shoes shoes and more shoes, candles, accessories, the list goes on. And on. And on.

bet the only reason they fall out over organising is because Step 🪜 Ste tries to tell her she’s got too much crap and needs to get rid of it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Anyone else noticed how bad her 5 o'clock shadow is?
Bab, seriously, get off your phone and get your washing done! No one cares about your loft, your crap or how much tat you hoard. That is probably where all your allergy symptoms stem from!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She had to buy a new bag to bring back all the stuff the kids had bought with their pocket money? I’m not a parent yet so maybe I’m being too judgemental but do the kids really need pocket money on a holiday to Disney world?! Yes, okay, a bit of spending money, a few little souvenirs, whatever. But enough pocket money to warrant having to buy ANOTHER bag to bring all the tit home in?! A little excessive, no?

She had to buy a new bag to bring back all the stuff the kids had bought with their pocket money? I’m not a parent yet so maybe I’m being too judgemental but do the kids really need pocket money on a holiday to Disney world?! Yes, okay, a bit of spending money, a few little souvenirs, whatever. But enough pocket money to warrant having to buy ANOTHER bag to bring all the tit home in?! A little excessive, no?
Unless she means pocket money they've saved up to take,,,,, my kids do this and they've got $250 each to spend and believe me, they'll spend it ALL 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄 Probably on Tat!

• Haha
  • Wow
Unless she means pocket money they've saved up to take,,,,, my kids do this and they've got $250 each to spend and believe me, they'll spend it ALL 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄 Probably on Tat!
That’s a good point, I didn’t think of that😊 just my initial thought when she said she had to buy another bag was “did they really need that much more money to spend on an already expensive holiday?!” I’m probably just jealous and bitter🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thinking about it 🤔 I don’t think we should discourage the ‘Colin’ talk as ultimately it will make her lose followers

Here she goes again with the ‘I’m tight bibbidibobbidibullishit’

How can she say she’s tight when she’s constantly buying tat from Poundland, shopdisney, endless dress #size 18 of course, shoes shoes and more shoes, candles, accessories, the list goes on. And on. And on.

bet the only reason they fall out over organising is because Step 🪜 Ste tries to tell her she’s got too much crap and needs to get rid of it!
She means she’s a tight fisted witch with Steve and Ethan but money is no object when it’s for her or her girl 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Forgive me if this has been brought up in previous threads, but what is with the bashful, hand cupped over the mouth/eyes, face hidden in the top laughter these days? I swear she never used to do that. Who has she stolen it from?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Taming Twins has 129k followers on insta now, she’s going to surpass the grellow one in the next few months. Watch Babs get more manic 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Found this photo of Babs' washing! It's amazing how much bigger the triangle garden looks from this angle. Obviously the rice wasn't ready yet.

FB_IMG_1650901476133.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.