Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babs, I'll tell you what it really was - you were an overly loud, in-your-face, aggressive, obnoxious attention seeker and THAT'S why the only "boy" who was interested in you was PUS, because he was as desperate for a girlfriend as you were for a boyfriend.
stop reading my mind! 😂😂

she’s loud and obnoxious still and that’s why her insta friends from a couple of years ago have dumped her

Reactions: 16
Watched her latest tiktok with todays outfit.. she either filmed this in the morning and just said about taking the kids to the park but why not say you’re meeting a friend? OR she got undressed once back from the gardens to film the tiktok before taking the kids to the park 🤥 weird either way 🤣

Also, yes that rack is cracking.

I too wear chub rub shorts and I’m a size 20… I definitely look similar under my dresses to how she does here. I just don’t think she’s a size 18 and I hate commenting on peoples weight but I just think she is lying lol. It wouldn’t normally bother me but she bangs on so much about being a size 18 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Going to catch up when I'm in the bath tonight. I've been out all day with my sister & youngest.

Anyone else been bitten on the stomach by a donkey .....?

Asking for a friend 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Going to catch up when I'm in the bath tonight. I've been out all day with my sister & youngest.

Anyone else been bitten on the stomach by a donkey .....?

Asking for a friend 😳
I have been bitten by a horse - probably because he didn't want my fat arse sitting on him 😆

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20220430-191015_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220430-191019_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220430-191036_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220430-191037_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220430-191039_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220430-191041_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220430-191257_Instagram.jpg

So much aggression!

This reel is basically one massive Tingo to us! I'm not gonna lie. She looks like she could kill 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Oh Babs just shut the duck up with your recycled shite and go enjoy your Willy cactus. Bet it’s been a while since your “foo foo” enjoyed a little prick.

You disgust me you hybrid Cheese String Man Honey Monster.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Thought she'd fucked off till Monday! The gross prawn cracker nonsense is back. Out with mates in the afternoon but still obsessing over posting tit on Insta the minute she's home. Sad witch.
Her and the plank never go out on their own for a night out do they? Her kids are easily old enough to put themselves to bed and Wet San or Claire could babysit. They just watch telly and bugger off to separate beds at 9! What a life!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.