Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear lord not enough eye rolls for this tit ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
This is because Emma the selfish cow took a week off work when her kids were still in school and she was at home laying on the sofa like a slob, instead of thinking oh i'll take my actual holiday off work and be there and present with my kids and engage. 'Working' (which FYI Emma you dont know the bleeping meaning of) whilst on holiday does not make you a boss it makes you unavailable to your kids on holiday and it is NOT something to brag about.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My theory on so many early mornings was that she didnโ€™t understand how to use Genie + properly so therefore it was no advantage to her/them to secure ride reservations and she wasnโ€™t going to pay for lightening lanes (because of watching the pennies) so their only option to get on the headline rides was to run to them at rope drop.
I do also think it was also based upon Babs needing to set the alarm to wake up at 2am to hit peak viewing time back in the UK so they were all detained at Walt Disneyโ€™s pleasure in their Cars suite (cell).
Why Pus didnโ€™t tell her to do one and take the kids back to the parks himself I do not know but hey it was their holiday aka Mums work trip.
Oh, GOOOOOOOOD POINT!!!!! .... and there we have it! - the REAL reason Babs doesn't go on many rides ISN'T because she doesn't like them, as she always professes, it's because she's a skinflint who won't pay for lightning lanes so they opt for "rope drop" ๐Ÿ™„ and RUN to get on. Hence why Step๐ŸชœSte and Triple Threat appear to go on the rides all the time, because we all KNOW Babs cannot run ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ we've seen her shuffling on the beach with our own eyes! ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ–
...& I reckon Ethan is made to stay with Babs with the guilt-tripping "oh Ethan, don't leave mummy on her own, stay with meeeeee".....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Dear lord not enough eye rolls for this tit ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Code for I must try to make it look as though I deserved this trip! Anyone else waits until they're home, yes some filing whilst there but switches off socials to enjoy the family time. Katie Ellison, Louise P and Taming twins do it, doesnt seem to adversely affect them, I actually respect the fact they cherish this time with their kids & families.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh, GOOOOOOOOD POINT!!!!! .... and there we have it! - the REAL reason Babs doesn't go on many rides ISN'T because she doesn't like them, as she always professes, it's because she's a skinflint who won't pay for lightning lanes so they opt for "rope drop" ๐Ÿ™„ and RUN to get on. Hence why Step๐ŸชœSte and Triple Threat appear to go on the rides all the time, because we all KNOW Babs cannot run ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ we've seen her shuffling on the beach with our own eyes! ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ–
...& I reckon Ethan is made to stay with Babs with the guilt-tripping "oh Ethan, don't leave mummy on her own, stay with meeeeee".....
Not sure that was even a #Size18 arse back then! ๐Ÿคฃ oh how I love the babs on the beach clip! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
We all know Babs lies.
Remember when she took photos of her and Erin lying in the grass and Babs said that Erin had asked to join her on the last 10 mins of her run or some bollocks? But a tattler who lived near her said she had seen them in the park and Babs had just been sat on her phone whilst Erin ans Ethan played in the park and no such run took place?

Or the time she told Daisy May Cooper that her kids knocked sanitiser on the floor in a supermarket and it was CHAOS (even though Babs had openly stated multiple times that Steven did the shopping during lockdown because she was "too anxious" to even leave the house?

And so on...

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Her room tour gave me a headache. I don't know who likes animation dรฉcor? It's not calming or relaxing.

Also, her manic ... What are we going to do with the chairs!?

They are stackable, you absolute plank.

FFS The woman has more problems than a maths book.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dear lord...

Ok cowbags, you know I showed my friend Babs Instagram in the small hours after our night out and under the influence of alcohol? Well, turns out I sent a DM to Babs after viewing her recent stories.

I literally have no recollection of sending this ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ

Screenshot_2022-04-23-21-21-03-165~3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 47
This is because Emma the selfish cow took a week off work when her kids were still in school and she was at home laying on the sofa like a slob, instead of thinking oh i'll take my actual holiday off work and be there and present with my kids and engage. 'Working' (which FYI Emma you dont know the bleeping meaning of) whilst on holiday does not make you a boss it makes you unavailable to your kids on holiday and it is NOT something to brag about.
yeh but she canโ€™t claim all the money back off a week off on the sofa! Working holiday = you know everything is going to be offset as a โ€œbusiness expenseโ€ because she was โ€œworkingโ€

also Emma.. if you want Ethan to move the chair.. use his bloody name! Donโ€™t keep shouting beautiful beautiful at him ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Angry
Hmmm just watching her vlog so informative they had to take a test to get get into America ,what type of test English , Maths ,American history , how to use a slow cooker who knows ,"i think it might be a covid test" ,but she hasnt said so who knows , so before you all go i would advise you to brush up on all the tests you can think of

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We all know Babs lies.
Remember when she took photos of her and Erin lying in the grass and Babs said that Erin had asked to join her on the last 10 mins of her run or some bollocks? But a tattler who lived near her said she had seen them in the park and Babs had just been sat on her phone whilst Erin ans Ethan played in the park and no such run took place?

Or the time she told Daisy May Cooper that her kids knocked sanitiser on the floor in a supermarket and it was CHAOS (even though Babs had openly stated multiple times that Steven did the shopping during lockdown because she was "too anxious" to even leave the house?

And so on...
And tampon gate....๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The vlog is beyond dreadful ๐Ÿ™„ it isnโ€™t informative at all. Itโ€™s just like everything else she does, all about EMMA EMMA EMMA

Reactions: 18
Iโ€™ve just watched Louise Pentlandโ€™s vlog and also Adam Hattanโ€™s as a comparison as Iโ€™m not usually a vlog watcher - I know Babs is tit at her โ€˜jobโ€™ but seriously, the difference is shocking. Sheโ€™s so unprofessional, no useful information, shoddy quality footage and no thought gone into her content. How does she get work??? ๐Ÿคฏ

Reactions: 23
Iโ€™ve just watched Louise Pentlandโ€™s vlog and also Adam Hattanโ€™s as a comparison as Iโ€™m not usually a vlog watcher - I know Babs is tit at her โ€˜jobโ€™ but seriously, the difference is shocking. Sheโ€™s so unprofessional, no useful information, shoddy quality footage and no thought gone into her content. How does she get work??? ๐Ÿคฏ
The thing is ... She is friends with Adam Hattan. She comments on his Instagram ALL THE TIME. She knows what quality travel vlogs looks like. She has no interest in bettering herself in any capacity. I think she makes her vlogs for her #1 fan (her mother) and then uploads them. She was raised to think she is beautiful and special and talented and clever (she is none of those things). It's like watching a perverted version of the Emperor Wears No Clothes.

• Heart
i think she definitely guilt-trips ethan and emotionally manipulates him into trailing around after her and missing out on enjoying the holiday with erin and steve, because she doesn't enjoy the rides and wants to spend her holiday gorging snacks - but doesn't want to spend her days alone.

there will undoubtedly be a lot of "oh ethan, don't leave poor mummy all on her own, stay with meeeeee" whinging, but i also think that with the Universal trip, the fact that she bought him a wand will have played a huge role in manipulating him into spending his time with her when the divide and conquer tactic was implemented. she needed him, in the sense that erin was with steve, and she couldn't film content without a child to feature in it - and obvs she needed to film ad content for the #gifted visit. she stated that the wand ethan received was a "reward" he'd been "working towards", which was likely babs' way of explaining that he had to engage with her content filming to "earn" his gift. i imagine there was a huge amount of emphasis on how she'd been such a "great mum" and got him tickets to the wand choosing ceremony - no mention of the fact they were free, obvs - and that she "brought" him an expensive gift, so he would feel guilted into spending the days with her because he "owed" it to her, and had to prove his endless gratitude and thank her for taking him to HP world - because that's exactly the kind of manipulation babs excels at. ๐Ÿ˜”

• Sad
โ€œMove that chair beautiful , move that chair beautiful , Move that chair! Move that chair beautiful! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Angry
Watched the vlog on the fastest speed possible. She is absolutely crap at vlogging! And itโ€™s her โ€œjobโ€?!? I have never know a voice grate on me as much as hers does and Iโ€™m a brummie too.

Reactions: 17
"Mummy, mummy, I've made a video of my holiday, come & watch!" Perhaps if you're 7 or 8, but 44 and it's still terrible. Has she never done editing & content courses? Maybe Babs was drink-drunk when she edited it all @Missymoo92 ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
โ€œMove that chair beautiful , move that chair beautiful , Move that chair! Move that chair beautiful! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I haven't watched the vlog but I can hear her whiney and aggressive (but pretending to be nice), voice. Can't explain it properly but you just know that's not how she speaks to the kids normally.
She also looks really grey and unhealthy - a world away from even a year ago

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.