Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Outfits for First Holy Communion for Ethan? I'm sure babs will go all out on making herself the centre of attention. Assuming of course the earlier family party wasn't for Ethan.

Reactions: 12
I thought she said it was some charity thing she was going to? I’m sure she posted that yesterday.

Reactions: 14
I thought she said it was some charity thing she was going to? I’m sure she posted that yesterday.
She said that about the black one but today we have had a bombardment of the hideous beige flower one. Either way even if she is going to a charity thing maybe instead of buying a new dress, bag and shoes for one event when she has a wardrobe busting at the seams she could just donate some money to charity

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ha I went passed a Lush the other day and saw it said "world bath bomb day" and thought of Babs!
i mean, i'm surprised lush didn't jump at the opportunity to get babs to advertise it for them! she could have sung the various versions of her crude "bath bomb" song - i'm sure that would have saved them a huge amount of money in terms of their plans to give away free bath bombs, as babs howling "bath bomb, bath bomb" while gurning around naked would have everyone running. in the opposite direction! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I find it utterly bizarre that she won’t spend the extra money when booking her flights to select their seats and all sit together yet she will spend £1600 on two identical Gucci handbags!!!
she’s got the money so what is her thinking behind it?
I think she did it thinking she’d get the seat alone and for once cbbste said nope I’m having some alone time you can parent the children for once as I know I’m going to have to have them solidly for the next 2 weeks.

man’s her vlog proves that pus was the main carer/entertainer whilst they were in Florida. Her cooped up in the hotel room whilst the kids andhim are at the pool

Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20220428-142425_Samsung Internet.jpg

Here you go babs you can re glue wall paper. You don't need to spend 70 odd quid on something else you don't need. You have very quickly become unrelatable, shopping trips just after going on holiday for clothes you don't even need wall paper that is not in most people budget....it just feels likes she is saying look how much money I make on insta while you all go our and work. It really annoys me how she can slob about all day and act like she better then everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's how she HAS to show her buying stuff on her account. It's not so much her spending her money that irritates me, it's the flaunting. Most people buy their wallpaper at the likes of B&q, she could have made a vlog of that, something a bit different and in more people's price range. Christ, even B&M sells wallpaper. But no, £70+ on wallpaper, she's just a normal mom, living a normal life with bleeping toddlers 🙄 She's spent at least 4 times my weekly food budget for 5 people in the few days she's been back from her ££££ Florida holiday.

I hate people who feel they have to brag and show off financially. Rant over. As you were cowbags 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Unfortunately for Bab, she was at the back of the queue when ,brains, good taste and personality were being doled out. I doubt she knows who William Morris was or that she lives in a Arts & Crafts house! That house will end up being dirty, grotty, bland and tasteless,-much like Bab herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Unfortunately for Bab, she was at the back of the queue when ,brains, good taste and personality were being doled out. I doubt she knows who William Morris was or that she lives in a Arts & Crafts house! That house will end up being dirty, grotty, bland and tasteless,-much like Bab herself.
As I've said many a time on these threads,,,,

"When God gave out brains, Emma thought he said Trains and asked for a slow one" (preferably from Birmingham to London) 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Not sure nice guy and Theme Park Worldwide go together in a sentence! Racist, mocks disabled people and covers up sexual harassment are more commonly associated with them!
I've heard lots about this, too. It's all online.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1228160
Here you go babs you can re glue wall paper. You don't need to spend 70 odd quid on something else you don't need. You have very quickly become unrelatable, shopping trips just after going on holiday for clothes you don't even need wall paper that is not in most people budget....it just feels likes she is saying look how much money I make on insta while you all go our and work. It really annoys me how she can slob about all day and act like she better then everyone else.
Yes I thought so, her decorator is clearly begging for more work! Or as incompetent at his trade as Babs is at hers 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He appears to be real.. However I was reprimanded for my detective skills, so cannot post him again 😔😂 I can't believe how much she is still mentioning him. Ste really must not give her any attention whatsoever.
Yeah, I noticed your post had been removed. Sometimes, posts are reported. Never mind, eh? It's a rite of passage to be reprimanded on a warning and get points 😂😂😂👣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That wallpaper is on John Lewis and the green one is £71.20 a roll with 20% off , entitled bleep deciding if she needs one or two rolls, just stick it down ffs …..I could decorate two rooms with nicer paper for less
i don't understand why she's so adamant that the wallpaper cannot be stuck back down! of course sellotape and blutack aren't the answer - but a quick google clarifies that "you can use wallpaper seam repair adhesive or wallpaper repair glue for most fixes". surely she could simply add that to steve's daily list of chores?!

she's blatantly lying. she dislikes the William Morris wallpaper, and wants an excuse to justify spending an extortionate amount of money on a wallpaper of her choosing - it wouldn't surprise me if she peeled that wallpaper off the wall herself, and then i used an old pritt stick from her stationery collection when she "attempted" to stick it down! 🤦🏻‍♀️ .

she's making herself sound totally ridiculous - if new wallpaper can be stuck to the wall, then obviously the old wallpaper can be stuck back down! blaming the decorator just makes the poor guy sound like a total amateur and i bet he'd be FUMING if he was aware that she was spewing such bullshit! and guaranteed she won't be asking him to hang her new wallpaper - that will be a task for steve! at least he'll have a valid reason to put his stepladder to good use! 🤷🏻‍♂️

and for someone who supposedly "loves a bargain", why is she ordering wallpaper from John Lewis?! she's only asking the babettes how many rolls she needs so she can. show off the wallpaper she's chosen and flaunt her wealth. typical braggy babs. so entirely unrelatable!

imagine turning up at your little boy's parents evening at school, and your priority is not only filming stories but actually filming content! ffs, the poor kid can't even get his mother's attention when the eve ING is about HIM, HIS progress and talking to HIS teachers. you know she won't have focused on a word they were saying, because she will have been planning her reel and ensuring she had decent footage of a bleeping chair. 💔

and, as always with babanory, it's all entirely fabricated. the parents and teachers quite obviously wouldn't be expected to sit on tiny chairs - as if they were, there is absolutely no way that chair would have held her weight. it definitely is not a size 18!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I asked her on Instagram, how she could afford new outfits and expensive wallpaper after such a big holiday. Her reply was that she is good with savings! I have gone on to ask about sharing her tips on saving. She may block me!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Emma you do not need a nude bag you are not going anywhere why do you need a whole outfit ?!?!!
I'm wondering whether Wet Claire has bagged TV Bafta Awards tickets and Emma is coat-tailing a freebie to that?.... 📺🏆🎭

Outfits for First Holy Communion for Ethan? I'm sure babs will go all out on making herself the centre of attention. Assuming of course the earlier family party wasn't for Ethan.
Bafta's with Wet Claire???.......🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.