Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cowbags! I’m off to Harbs after work to meet a friend for a coffee. Think she’ll let me park outside the hobbit house so I can avoid paying for parking? I can have a nice walk into Harbs 😘😂

Re: whoever dm’d her about money.. It’s a shame babs doesn’t share her fabulous saving tips. She’s spent like what? £200 since coming home from her expensive holiday. A boo-hoo haul and wallpaper? Just wanted to add that I can’t believe she ordered the shoes in nude the day after and both deliveries were next day… next day is like £6.. I dislike her.

Reactions: 25
I still can’t believe she just stomps around her house with her phone attached showing her vile dresses, badges and other mundane crap and calls this a job?! What a sad, sad existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s on the sm
Is she on drugs?!? Seriously, how self indulgent and attention seeking does one person want to be?? You do this with every single boring mundane aspect of your life. No one gives a tit Babs. Hope that helps 😘
Also - you don’t know if the shoes are comfortable yet as you’ve only tried them on, not worn them all day. You’re a liar who says they are smaller than they really are. All you are relishing is the engagement and attention that your pathetic polls and boring stories get you. You do not have, and never have had, problems with worrying about how you look, because if you did you would NOT be able to post so many selfies and stupid posts on the Internet. End. Of.
Oh and I was a size 16/18 and I’ve lost 3 stone and I’m now pretty much a 10/12 and it’s not “harder” to find clothes when you’re bigger. It’s the same difficulty as you still have bits you don’t like, things that won’t suit you, colours you can’t pull off, problems with shoes etc etc. I don’t have this magical “just buy one size in any shop” power that you have so I still have to try things on and buy anything from an 8 to a 14. So shut up and bore off!View attachment 1230141View attachment 1230142
She’s on the smaller end of plus size? Who is she trying to kid if she was honest about her size she’d be on the top end

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hello just come across this creature from other Disney vloggers……couple of questions….
Is she on drugs?
Why does she sing as she talks?
Is she manic? She was on one in Costco!!
Why does she say …my boy…, my girl? Do they not have names?
Why does she pull funny faces?
Sorry for all the questions which was as a result of 5 mins on travel day and 5 mins in Costco!!! Before I was screaming duck off duck of - I think I will have to sto now -she has triggered something in me….oh I know - disbelief yes utter disbelief that anyone would invest in and follow her

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Why does she stomp around her house with her shoes on 🤮🤮🤮 that house must literally be minging 🙄

Reactions: 21
I think she would still be on the smaller end of plus size. Prob up to size 22 you can still shop at some high street shops and more online brands.
Getting up to say size 24 it gets more difficult to find clothes and will have to do more shopping online.

Reactions: 11
Why doesn't she go to John Lewis & get a personal shopper. Buy a decent outfit that she can wear again and again.

She's got the money.

Reactions: 22
@ Tinksmum

Is she on drugs? No, but she should be.
Why does she sing as she talks? Because she think she is a Disney character (Baberella)
Is she manic? She makes the Mad Hatter look sane.
Why does she say …my boy…, my girl? Do they not have names? It's her attempt to appear she cares about her children's privacy - only to use their name in the next clip, vlog or blog.
Why does she pull funny faces? She has the mentality of a 10 year old boy.

😇

She is so lazy and unapologetic for her slovenly lifestyle.

Reactions: 19
Why doesn't she go to John Lewis & get a personal shopper. Buy a decent outfit that she can wear again and again.

She's got the money.
Yes! This!!!! My sisters & I recently all clubbed together and did this for my Mum for Mothers Day. She had the most amazing experience and left with so many lovely outfits that will last her! She is 77 to be fair but Emma loves to claim to being a Nan so 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes! This!!!! My sisters & I recently all clubbed together and did this for my Mum for Mothers Day. She had the most amazing experience and left with so many lovely outfits that will last her! She is 77 to be fair but Emma loves to claim to being a Nan so 🤷‍♀️
Where’s the Insta engagement in this though? Where’s the fashion collab she’s desperate for?
Everything she does is for strangers on phones!

Reactions: 14
A grid post of Erin being a star performer needed to boost engagement, my eyes are rolling so much I look like a fruit machine.
a grid post dedicated to TT, detailing her singing solo success and how babs was so proud of the golden child that she wept *cringe* - yet ethan's parents evening was only mentioned as a way to introduce that boring reel about her fear of "teeny tiny" chairs. there was absolutely no mention of being proud of her ethan and the subjects he excels at. sure, the fact that he was given that level of privacy can only be a good thing, but it must be hurt knowing that your sister's singing causes babs to declare her sheer pride to the world, yet ethan's talents at crafts and music - for example, when he plays the euphonium - the only reaction he ever receives is eye rolls and irritation! she is honestly such a witch towards that little boy. 😔

babs undoubtedly didn't mention any details about ethan's parents evening - not as a result of privacy, because if it has been TT, we would have been subjected to a long list of all her achievements and abilities - but because she simply wasn't listening to his teachers, and was too busy worrying she was going to break the chair she was sitting on and ensuring she took a photo of her chair, her concentration focused on working out how she could use a situation where she was forced to spend time with her son to her advantage. meanwhile, erin's singing provides content all by itself, so babs can spend her time actually focusing on erin.

and the fact that erin chose to sing a disney song was probably due to pressure from babs' - she will be mocked relentlessly when she arrives at high school with babs encouraging her to sing disney solos, poor kid. in contrast with babs' controlling #MOTHERKNOWSBEST hashtag, i do wonder if that song from tangled was chosen very specifically by erin as a sly dig at babs, including the hopeful lyrics "now that i'm older, mother might just let me go!" 🤞🏻

although tbh, i don't think erin will have much luck in terms of any hope she may have that babs will reduce that controlling graspbover her life, until she reaches a point where she is forced tobactively push her away - although babs is so aggressively dominating, i do wonder if the preceding lyrics" I've got my mother's love, I shouldn't ask for more" reflect the attitude erin will grow up with towards her mother, as i imagine babs makes full use of guilt-tripping tactics when it suits her. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Sad
Reactions: 18
"i don't have a beige bag. i don't have a nude bag. i can only work with what i've got!" - this, coming from the woman who spends huge amounts of money buying clothes and accessory hauls on a daily basis, to the point where she happily bought a haul of jeans that she had no intention of ever wearing simply because the babettes requested she try on some size 18 trousers and it would create content. quite clearly, she doesn't want a nude bag or she would have been straight on boohoo - or bleeping gucchi - ordering one! she was perfectly happy to order herself a pair of nude heels because she wanted them! she's happy to ask the babettes for advice as an engagement tactic, but ultimately, she will wear whichever bag she wants - and it will undoubtedly be the heart-shaped bag, perfect to clutch over her gunt while brandishing the Kate Spade label.

and anyway, it's only a party for steve's mum - it's not like it really matters to her. she's making this while "which dress/bag/shoes to wear" debate into a massive drama because she's secretly fuming that she won't be able to use the family party as content - so she has to make the most anything she can scrape from it before and after, as there won't be the usual photos to splash all over SM. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did anyone else think saying "I'm on the smaller end of plus size" was a bit rude to those larger than her? Whether you agree that she is on the smaller end of plus size or not, it came across that she was *shock* not body confident and actually saying "I'm plus size, BUT ONLY JUST!".

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
“Stephen and I will be watching this weekend ”… why not all watch the film as a family?
I took my 10 year old daughter to see this film at the cinema and she loved it.
Probably doesn’t want the kids to watch it with her because then they’d want to share the popcorn
37A257F9-ECBC-417C-AA5F-62FFBFFBC16E.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 14
“Stephen and I will be watching this weekend ”… why not all watch the film as a family?
Probably doesn’t want the kids to watch it with her because then they’d want to share the popcorn
View attachment 1230645
I thought the same as well! That's a good film to sit as a family and watch together!

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1230645
Because 🐄 💼 Tom sent it to her, not the kids, so she doesn’t have to share. Surely we all know Tom has nothing better to do than lust over Babs & shower her with gifts of popcorn 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.