Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220429-194003_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220429-193958_Instagram.jpg

Oh dear god!!!!!!
This is not ok! On any level.
She needs help.
I have patients on my unit who are more mentally stable than her - and for those new tattlers who don't know - I run a Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit in a very busy hospital 😩

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Ewww, why is she always in a dressing gown? Is it because she does FaSHuN? 🙄

Maybe she should ditch the manky blankies and dressing gowns and put some loungewear on like normal people do at home. It’s not like she doesn’t have loungewear; there’s the spirit sweaters, the tie-died hoodie, the fleecy leggings and even the Kim is My Lawyer hoodie. You don’t need to get yourself ready for bed the minute you’re back from the school run Babs, you have other options in your bursting at the seams Pax unit!
I've said here before how if I'm at home you'll find me in pyjamas, any time of the day. If I don't have to go out I'm in pyjamas.
The difference between myself and Babba the Hutt however is that I have separate pyjamas for lounging and separate ones for sleeping in.
I know, it sounds mental but I change out of my lounging ones before bed and into my sleep ones. They then get washed after each wear.

I can confidently say I doubt her pyjamas have seen a washing machine in months, the fact she sits about sweating and sleeping in the same pair for days on end makes me feel sick, especially with that mucky looking dog she has. She needs some standards.

Reactions: 25
I've said here before how if I'm at home you'll find me in pyjamas, any time of the day. If I don't have to go out I'm in pyjamas.
The difference between myself and Babba the Hutt however is that I have separate pyjamas for lounging and separate ones for sleeping in.
I know, it sounds mental but I change out of my lounging ones before bed and into my sleep ones. They then get washed after each wear.

I can confidently say I doubt her pyjamas have seen a washing machine in months, the fact she sits about sweating and sleeping in the same pair for days on end makes me feel sick, especially with that mucky looking dog she has. She needs some standards.
And you don't film yourself with your saggy baps a flapping and put your leg up on the kitchen worktop to show everyone your flabby gunt and massive arse 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

At least I hope you don't 🤣👍😘

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And you don't film yourself with your saggy baps a flapping and put your leg up on the kitchen worktop to show everyone your flabby gunt and massive arse 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

At least I hope you don't 🤣👍😘
You'll be thrilled to know I absolutely don't and the thought would never even occur to me as I myself, am not an attention seeking narc. 😂😂 x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s got to look at that and be seriously concerned about her weight. Her face and neck. She is severely overweight and really needs to address her beige, high sugar diet.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1231035View attachment 1231036
Oh dear god!!!!!!
This is not ok! On any level.
She needs help.
I have patients on my unit who are more mentally stable than her - and for those new tattlers who don't know - I run a Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit in a very busy hospital 😩
She has either pissed herself or THAT is a menstrual stain.

Her manic highs are becoming more frequent and more intense. Clearly she has no self awareness? 😕

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh …. Are we doing the same joke she does every Friday about her going out to a club etc but she’s in her pyjamas.

Will we get the usual bank holiday pre children days were wild too at some point? Emma you live with a mute mop who’s idea of wild is probably wearing socks that don’t match.

Just defensiveness to cover up the fact that her life is pathetic. Because she could actually go out for a drink, she could do day drinking, like why have her and Ste not had a date night this year (wasn’t that a resolution?) or gone out with another couple seeing as they have plenty of people to babysit - is that again because they actually don’t have any friends?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh she’s tucked up in bed with her beloved phone and laptop at 8.20pm on a Friday.. no sign of her husband or children. Sad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Oh she’s tucked up in bed with her beloved phone and laptop at 8.20pm on a Friday.. no sign of her husband or children. Sad.
Thought her and Stevie were watching that programme together when she first mentioned it? Where is he Babs? I bet he doesn't watch half the things she says he does, it's just her on her own in her bedroom (there's no way they share that room).
I do change into my PJ's when I get in from work, but the difference is Babs I'm not filming myself in them and I wash them regularly 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Heartstoppers would be perfect for her and Erin to watch together. All the yr6 girls at the schooI I work at have loved it and were chatting about all the issues in it with me today. But she has to have her toddler bedtime, even on a Friday. 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I hate the way numerous times a day she says she's "sobbed" over something 🙄🙄 like if it was actually true then surely she'd really need to be assessing her emotionally stability 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Babs you wanna know what I sobbed over today? It’s 2 yrs since my dad FaceTimed me during the initial lockdown, as my mom was unable to move and could barely speak. She didn’t make it another 24hrs and died with only me at her side in hospital and the only reason I could be there was because I worked on critical care. Now that’s something to sob about not a bleeping tv programme. Now bleeping crawl back under the rather large rock from whence you came

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
She has lost the plot. Do her family seriously not see/realise somethings wrong with her?
Her behaviour is really really worrying. She has serious problems and not just her diet & lifestyle.
How sad that none of her friends have said anything to her. She either literally has none
( quite likely) or the very few she had -they’ve tried to intervene and she’s ranted at them so they’ve told her to duck off and left her to it!
( more likely!)
The best thing for everyone would be for this whole charade of a job just crashed down around her ears and she was forced to stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She has lost the plot. Do her family seriously not see/realise somethings wrong with her?
Her behaviour is really really worrying. She has serious problems and not just her diet & lifestyle.
How sad that none of her friends have said anything to her. She either literally has none
( quite likely) or the very few she had -they’ve tried to intervene and she’s ranted at them so they’ve told her to duck off and left her to it!
( more likely!)
The best thing for everyone would be for this whole charade of a job just crashed down around her ears and she was forced to stop.
This. I watched that story and I didn't cringe at her actions; I just thought this person really is clearly unwell. We've all known it for ages. SURELY someone in her life has noticed.

Oh …. Are we doing the same joke she does every Friday about her going out to a club etc but she’s in her pyjamas.

Will we get the usual bank holiday pre children days were wild too at some point? Emma you live with a mute mop who’s idea of wild is probably wearing socks that don’t match.

Just defensiveness to cover up the fact that her life is pathetic. Because she could actually go out for a drink, she could do day drinking, like why have her and Ste not had a date night this year (wasn’t that a resolution?) or gone out with another couple seeing as they have plenty of people to babysit - is that again because they actually don’t have any friends?
Or ( wild idea I know) why don’t they take the kids out for an early tea somewhere for a treat 🤔🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 23
Out of sheer boredom I decided to count how many stories she's posted in the last 24 he's and it's almost 40 !!! She really does have a problem doesn't she?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.