Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
Her kids must have been bored shitless. Imagine going on the same holiday multiple times just to watch your mother do poses outside bloody supermarkets or against a wall whilst your Dad takes the photos? Imagine being 11 and 9 years old and still having to be in bed for 8pm every night on holiday? It is such bull shit that they couldn't stay awake. Babs has clearly decided that she needs to be up at 2am (7am our time) for maximum engagement and because of that, everybody has to be in the hotel and asleep early so she gets a decent few hours before being up to post. It's beyond sad. Why steve can't take the kids out later and let her sleep in the hotel if she needs to I'll never know.

Reactions: 35

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
The sad sack has uploaded her first of many Disney vlog's before she's even got back home to Brum πŸ˜‘

She recorded the intro for it in her bedroom at home, before they'd even left the hobbit house. The first three minutes and 54 seconds are her just yapping for yapping's sake - in her bedroom πŸ˜πŸ˜’
The next .. is spent filming herself in the Premier Inn room by Heathrow airport. We see what they ate at Premier Inn - pizza for PUS (filmed), burger & chips with teeny side salad for Erin (filmed), spag bol, beans, chips & sweetcorn πŸ₯΄ for Ethan (not filmed) & chilli, rice & chips for Babs (filmed). Fook me, they love their chips!!!!! 🍟 She got Erin to film her outfit of the day (aka her ootd) - & she actually said "Erin, will you film my o.o.t.d. for me?" πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Premier Inn footage time = 8 minutes 20 seconds of Babs yapping about nothing of interest πŸ₯±πŸ˜΄πŸ’€

Next portion is Heathrow airport departure gate. Riveting. Yapping about nothing - again. Constantly messing with her bloody hair.
Nearly 14 minutes into a 21 minute vlog, we've seen NOTHING of Disney, yet she's had the gall to call this a "Walt Disney World vlog"! It's anything but!
Next is footage clips of them on the plane, where Babs is eating chocolate digestive biscuits before they've even taken off 🐷

14 minutes 26 seconds in, filming herself in their hire car saying "we finally made it", moaning about the 11.5 hour flight, en-route to their Art of Animation hotel room, driving through the Disney gates with totally fake whooping and squealing. Yes, not screaming - high pitched squealing. My poor ears πŸ˜–

16 minutes and 39 seconds into a 21 minute 9 seconds vlog, they are in their hotel room. They're in a "Cars" room and she's wetting herself that it has two bathrooms. They'd booked an "Ariel" room so she is SHOOKETH!!! She cannot believe it! It has a separate bedroom! (Explains her being able to wake up at 2.30am every morning to post & comment on Instagram, sad cow).
We see a fuzzy out of focus, motion sickness inducing room tour - and that is IT! A 21 minutes and 9 seconds BOREFEST.

Flippin' 'ECK! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@Lady Doodle & other Tattlers who called it - πŸŽ‰Tingo!πŸŽ‰ to you - she is going to bombard her YouTube channel with multiple Disney vlogs, which will all be shit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Cow bags.
I have been out with my best friend. We have been on the cocks hashtag bit rude haha..
I showed her Babs Instagram and she thinks she's a cunt instantly.
Says it all.
Night all 😁😁

• Haha
Cowbags, I haven't been as active on this thread cause in all honesty she's really fucking enraging me at the minute.
Just seeing her manky, grellow mug every day is making me fume.
I utterly loathe the creature.

• Heart

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
This is depressing. I wandered into this thread - not really that interested in Insta but I've worked out who she is. I reckon I'm not much smaller than her and now I feel like absolute shit reading some of the comments about her size.
But I bet you dont flaunt your body all over the internet claiming body positivity and that you clearly are not the size you claim to be? That is why people comment about her size.
Please remember, this is about her, not you.

• Heart

BLAH76

Chatty Member
It's how she HAS to show her buying stuff on her account. It's not so much her spending her money that irritates me, it's the flaunting. Most people buy their wallpaper at the likes of B&q, she could have made a vlog of that, something a bit different and in more people's price range. Christ, even B&M sells wallpaper. But no, Β£70+ on wallpaper, she's just a normal mom, living a normal life with fucking toddlers πŸ™„ She's spent at least 4 times my weekly food budget for 5 people in the few days she's been back from her ££££ Florida holiday.

I hate people who feel they have to brag and show off financially. Rant over. As you were cowbags 😘

• Heart
  • Haha

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Even if she has had those leggings for that long - who the fuck remembers exactly what day they wore which pair of plain black leggings. Shut the fuck up Emma.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
We all know Babs lies.
Remember when she took photos of her and Erin lying in the grass and Babs said that Erin had asked to join her on the last 10 mins of her run or some bollocks? But a tattler who lived near her said she had seen them in the park and Babs had just been sat on her phone whilst Erin ans Ethan played in the park and no such run took place?

Or the time she told Daisy May Cooper that her kids knocked sanitiser on the floor in a supermarket and it was CHAOS (even though Babs had openly stated multiple times that Steven did the shopping during lockdown because she was "too anxious" to even leave the house?

And so on...

• Angry
  • Heart

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
Babs’ content for the next couple of weeks:
1. Tag me in on the best #size18 leggings to buy
2. Come shop with me for plastic loft boxes
3. Organising videos of my loft
4. Bank holidays before kids and after kids
Etc. etc. etc.
😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 33

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Oh cow bags. I’ve just got home from a beaut afternoon with four friends, can’t remember the last time we were all in the same room. I’ve had gins, I’ve had a laugh, I’ve felt loved (spoilt for my 40th πŸ₯°), I’ve worn a dress I felt lovely in (no chub rub shorts in sight 🀣). And then I’ve opened Insta and seen her stomping about with that aggressive face and it’s really made me think how lucky I am. I have real people in my life who love me, not strangers on the Internet I need attention from. I haven’t done anything today that will mortify my husband and kids. I can now put pyjamas on without thrusting around in front of a camera. If Babs wasn’t such a massive twat I’d actually feel sorry for her. But I don’t.
Same. Went to Chester in the week for our eldest's PhD Doctorate Graduation at Chester Cathedral, awarded by Giles Brandreth the Uni Chancellor & a lovely meal in a 5 star hotel. Then spent yesterday in Thorpe Park with our youngest, having fun and a good laugh on the rides until closing time. Today, a day out with friends in the sunshine, drinking vodka lime coolers and laughing until our sides hurt. Quality time with people I love.

....and then there's Babs, boringly dancing with a bag of prawn crackers in oversized grubby pj's and dressing gown in her kitchen like an aggressive crab wearing dentures.

I know who's life I prefer......

This is depressing. I wandered into this thread - not really that interested in Insta but I've worked out who she is. I reckon I'm not much smaller than her and now I feel like absolute shit reading some of the comments about her size.
Most of us here are plus-size. It's not about us - or YOU. It's about her bullshit and fake body confidence. She body shames other women. She's VILE.

• Heart

WhenITellYou

She has her tongue sticking through the sweaty crotch part of her leggings :sick:

Screenshot_20220425-190329_Instagram.jpg

ETA I should probably refer to it as the gusset since Babs seems to think that's what the general crotch area of any garment is.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

#ad#gifted#pr

Chatty Member
Jesus wept. That first story this morning 🀒🀒🀒🀒. Gross disgusting morning mouth. I have gone right off my morning coffee. She's so vile it's unreal!!!

Plus she's knackered..jet lag. How does she think them poor kids will feel at 9am when their sat at school trying to be educated?? She will be wallowing in sofa with the dog whilst her Mum ploughs through a bin bag full of her "disney"washing....the lazy bitch!!!
It's not like she has to go to "work" and juggle holiday washing like the rest of us.
πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸŽ‰

• Heart

whippersnapper

Chatty Member
Walt Disney World Cinnamon Bun :

Calories 491
Carbs 71g
Fat 20g

Sugars 37g
Fat 20g
Saturated Fat 12g
Sodium 211 g
Cholesterol 71 g

Vitamin A --
Calcium --
Iron --

That's your "breakfast of dreams"? That's what YOU decided to feed your children after a 12 hour flight? That's what YOU think would fuel their bodies - for an active day at the park - when they are already depleted from sleep, nutrition and hydration??

There is a reason why you are fat and stupid AND despite what you think, it's not funny, attractive or admirable. You are an abomination to yourself, your family and any low lying fruit that hero worships you.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Yep you tell yourself that dog is happy to see you bab. πŸ˜‚ It’s just going nuts and you’re petrified to touch it! No mutual bond there from either party!

• Haha

emme1122

Chatty Member
View attachment 1233158View attachment 1233159View attachment 1233160View attachment 1233161View attachment 1233162View attachment 1233163View attachment 1233164
So much aggression!

This reel is basically one massive Tingo to us! I'm not gonna lie. She looks like she could kill πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Bab why don’t you think of your poor daughter for once instead of always thinking of the gram? Kids can be horrible and come September your daughter is going to bare the brunt of your stupidity.

And ffs put your nipples away. Or are you hoping for some attention from Colin?

• Angry
  • Heart