Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain this weirdarsed tit that a middle aged woman has crushes on animation people/ animals ( Mickey Mouse)

What the actual duck
I have always wondered this too. A 44 year old woman who has crushes on cartoon characters!
She reminds me of those weirdos who fall in love with inanimate objects such as cars, or the Eiffel Tower! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I have always wondered this too. A 44 year old woman who has crushes on cartoon characters!
She reminds me of those weirdos who fall in love with inanimate objects such as cars, or the Eiffel Tower! 😂😂
I think it’s called Fictophilia, to be in love/romanticise fictional characters.
No therapy today Babs? Has the groupon life coach been binned off.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think she’s glad glad glad to be home
I think that Disneyland trip made her realise just how unfit she is, it’s a slog going round those places and last time she went she was about 3 stone lighter.
she needs to have a long hard think and do something now whilst she’s still able to, never mind about appealing to some dingbat online, she needs to get her arse in gear before it’s too late 😐
It’s so weird how she has gained weight yet is still definitely a size 18!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She tags Adam Hattan and adds a bit of Flynn in all the time - probably trying to piggy back off Adam a wee bit as although he can be a pain sometimes - his YouTube & Insta followers are growing. Hope he tells her to go away soon
No offense to Adam and Gary but they do enjoy their fag hags (and they have a few).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is the purpose of her buying all these dresses and heels? She has no friends so she isn't going to weddings, her career is failing from all accounts so she isn't invited to many events and no awards shows. Why does she need more awful outfits? P.S. babs its not the black underwear which is the issue with that dress it is just frigging ugly.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you know what Emma? GO duck YOURSELF. I’m bleeping fed up with your stories about buying yet more tit! A bleeping boohoo haul yesterday, very expensive wallpaper this morning and now you’ve ordered more bleeping heels (that you apparently can’t wear because of your numb leg). Just duck off and when you get there duck off some more. We’re all bleeping tired of your self-indulgence, self-centred ways. You’re not funny, you’re not helpful, you’re not relatable. You’re just bleeping annoying. Go get some proper professional help. You have no redeeming qualities. You’re just a massive, yellow, fat, ugly dick. Rant over, sorry cowbags, she’s bleeping me off more than usual lately.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Do you know what Emma? GO duck YOURSELF. I’m bleeping fed up with your stories about buying yet more tit! A bleeping boohoo haul yesterday, very expensive wallpaper this morning and now you’ve ordered more bleeping heels (that you apparently can’t wear because of your numb leg). Just duck off and when you get there duck off some more. We’re all bleeping tired of your self-indulgence, self-centred ways. You’re not funny, you’re not helpful, you’re not relatable. You’re just bleeping annoying. Go get some proper professional help. You have no redeeming qualities. You’re just a massive, yellow, fat, ugly dick. Rant over, sorry cowbags, she’s bleeping me off more than usual lately.
She buys so much tit for herself & never wears it! Honestly disgusted at all her spending. She doesn’t give two hoots about anyone but herself.

Reactions: 25
If she tears down that beautiful wallpaper and puts up more pink bunnies I might need therapy :cautious:

Does anyone have a Groupon I could use?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I find it utterly bizarre that she won’t spend the extra money when booking her flights to select their seats and all sit together yet she will spend £1600 on two identical Gucci handbags!!!
she’s got the money so what is her thinking behind it?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I find it utterly bizarre that she won’t spend the extra money when booking her flights to select their seats and all sit together yet she will spend £1600 on two identical Gucci handbags!!!
Basically she's a selfish twit who only likes to spend money on herself ! Hope that helps ✌.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe her husband didn't want to sit near her? I don't think either one of them are happy. I get the impression social media has highlighted her mentally instability and her family has to pay the price. Not making excuses for the eunuch but I honestly think he is afraid of her.

Reactions: 22
Is she trying to say that since posting about the wallpaper yesterday she's tried multiple ways to stick it down and also contacted "the decorator" (who...is...Ste?) and they've had a look and said "Oh, no. Nope. Wallpaper can't be stuck back down, Babs"?

Poor attempt to justify spending even more money 🤦🏼‍♀️
hahah i've spent too much time thinking about it but unless the paper is actively wet I can't think of any reason why it can't be stuck back down, yet another piece of paper will somehow be fine to stick on in it's place instead?

Sounds like the bullshit excuse I give at work when i'm trying to confuse someone with maths because I can't be arsed to do what they want me to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The seating lasts for a couple of hours the handbags are seen as an investment 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
She doesn’t really care about spending time with her family so why spend more money on that when she can spend money on who is most important in this world, Emma

Reactions: 16
it's good to know that babs - who proudly mainlines sugar - draws the line at lucky charms! as though sugary cereal is the worst possible food a person could ever eat, and a line babs just will not cross! she'll happily down her body weight in cinnamon buns, but lucky charms are a step too far! 🤣🤣

the fact that she's suddenly decided it's important to consider the kids' diets while on holiday is hilarious - especially when she seems to think that sugary beige snacks - namely cereal bars and literal cakes are totally appropriate breakfast foods! no wonder those poor kids are skinny - she's fueling them on sugar-filled granola bars and claiming it's a sufficient breakfast! equally, if she's only eating a cereal bar for breakfast, no wonder she’s immediately on the hunt for her next snack to fulfil her sugar cravings, because she's literally relying on sugar for energy! granola bars are not the epitome of "health" - especially not when they're followed by funnel cake, huge cinnamon buns with extra icing, dole whip and mickey waffles, all washed down with sugary cocktails and shockingly high-sugar, high-calorie American fanta! and she mentioned that they're not on the dining plan - which i assume means they're only having the occasional meal out - yet in that costco haul she shows, she says that the foods they plan to eat as substitutes for actual meals are just beige snacks - doritos, cheetos, goldfish and sweets! how does any of that constitute a meal?!

equally, that fleeting reference to her possibly giving the kids some fruit - it must be a holiday if fruit is on offer!those kinds of ds are living the DREAM! note how ethan was RABID to eat his chocolate-coated banana, commenting on. how much he loves bananas, which he cleary doesn't get at home! only the rats are treated to the luxury of fruit. 😔

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.