Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh is she dressed to the nines in yesterday’s top because lush are giving away free bath bombs today as it’s world bath bomb day?!
I’d love to say something about this but I think it would give me away ahah!

Oh once again giving away the kids privacy by announcing she’s at a parents evening. Wouldn’t take long for someone to work out their school from online school calendars 🙄 She really doesn’t think.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And £30 😳

I went rogue and watched those videos

Conclusion:
1. Steve’s a miserable twit
2. They don’t sleep together ever, as she was banging on about him snoring in premier inn 🙄
3. She babies those kids, Erin seems a nice girl and actually did a better job of talking about the resort than her mother, Ethan seemed quite normal not the terror she makes out
4. Disneyland looked empty and boring but that could be because they were on stuff at the crack of dawn 🤔
5. Blabs probably didn’t enjoy it as much as last time she went as her weight and general unfitness has multiplied over lockdown which clearly made it difficult to keep up walking about etc with the kids and Steve
6. what a waste of money

😘
..."I went rogue"...🤭 that did make me chuckle

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This came up on my IG. Think it’s a really cool idea, Babs should think more about if her kids wanted her to post something or not!! Also I have seen that IG are doing a membership thing for people now. So I saw one where it was something like £1.79 a month and you get a subscriber badge, exclusive stories and exclusive live videos. Do we reckon babs will go for it? Crazy times we live in 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Watched as much as I could of the lastest video but had to turn it off as the shaky footage was giving me a headache. How many years has she been vlogging for?

They really got one of the cinnamon buns EACH?? Jeez. Also the calories quoted above are for a bog standard cinnamon bun from Disneyland in California. The ones she showed would be at least double that. Don't me wrong, they are amazing but there's no way we could get through more than half of one each, at most.

And £30 😳

I went rogue and watched those videos

Conclusion:
1. Steve’s a miserable twit
2. They don’t sleep together ever, as she was banging on about him snoring in premier inn 🙄
3. She babies those kids, Erin seems a nice girl and actually did a better job of talking about the resort than her mother, Ethan seemed quite normal not the terror she makes out
4. Disneyland looked empty and boring but that could be because they were on stuff at the crack of dawn 🤔
5. Blabs probably didn’t enjoy it as much as last time she went as her weight and general unfitness has multiplied over lockdown which clearly made it difficult to keep up walking about etc with the kids and Steve
6. what a waste of money

😘
You did better than me! I got to the point when she was stressing about Ethan getting chocolate on himself - but never offered him a napkin! I thought to myself, life is too bloody short to die of a stroke from watching this woman 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ethan roasting his lard arsed mom about busting the school chair…..I like this little man, he’s the only redeeming one in the family, even Margot gets on my tits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
You did better than me! I got to the point when she was stressing about Ethan getting chocolate on himself - but never offered him a napkin! I thought to myself, life is too bloody short to die of a stroke from watching this woman 😬
He literally had no chocolate on him whatsoever 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Watched as much as I could of the lastest video but had to turn it off as the shaky footage was giving me a headache. How many years has she been vlogging for?

They really got one of the cinnamon buns EACH?? Jeez. Also the calories quoted above are for a bog standard cinnamon bun from Disneyland in California. The ones she showed would be at least double that. Don't me wrong, they are amazing but there's no way we could get through more than half of one each, at most.
😲 I got the nutritional facts from myfitnesspal so you are most likely correct! They do not specify if it is from Gaston's or not.

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20220427_183555_com.instagram.android.jpg

Fookin hell pass me the eye 👁👁 bleach someone...and bleeping stop with the bloody word gawjus...aarrgghhh I sodding hate that word.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Maybe the teachers are trolling Bab and have taken bets to see a ) wtf she's wearing today and b) if the seat holds 🤭🤭🤭.
Maybe her ass had grown that much it was a full sized chair that she made look like a tiny one! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If the shoe doesn’t fit Babs trotters will be rammed in anyway. bleeping hell, spending money on herself after a 10k+ holiday like it’s water. So not relatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t understand why she says she has a cracking rack. They look tit and need a decent bra

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Right, so I’m interested in a Florida holiday, for us it would be proper once in a lifetime, save up hard for a few years thing, so I watched the last two blogs. I learned nothing really useful, and got motion sickness from the wobbly camera and crap focus; so is there any Disney influencer who would be good for complete Disney/universal/Florida novices?! As I’m pretty sure my kids wouldn’t fancy half a day in the park then going round other hotels and a supermarket...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.