Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh the use of another song inapproriately. Does this buffoon never learn?!
This has really fucked me off...as an ex funeral arranger this beautiful song was often picked by families to be played at their loved ones funeral service and this insensitive lard arse mourns her tit leggings to it playing over her story. Bab...you are the most basic brain dead waste of skin that's ever walked this earth 🖕🖕🖕🖕.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She has her tongue sticking through the sweaty crotch part of her leggings :sick:

Screenshot_20220425-190329_Instagram.jpg

ETA I should probably refer to it as the gusset since Babs seems to think that's what the general crotch area of any garment is.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Her dad was proud of her gross stories of fanning her fetid foof, peeing out the side of her gusset and encouraging a foot fetishist?! 🤷‍♀️

They really are a strange bunch!
Probably just another of Bab's IG accounts

Reactions: 21
I also took one for the team and endured the slog (i was wasting time waiting for 5pm to come round at work 😁) and noticed that when they arrived at their accommodation the kids didn't look like they needed to go to bed at all! I known it was only 9pm our time, but she says the two E's tiredness is the reason they can't go out at night which we all know is nonsense but this vlog proved it - they were full of beans! She just wants to slob around in pj's all day every day even when they're at "home".

Reactions: 22
Her dad joined Instagram & is proud of her stories 🙄😂🙄😂🙄

oh duck off Babs, you were pissed everyday talking about weeing, flashing your nips & being an arse. Proud of that? Pull the other one.
She's so full of tit LOL.

Your dad hasn't joined Instagram Babs, ffs 🙄 You've created that account, you've got such a brass neck 😂

She's completely bonkers, pretending to be her dad to validate the outrageous tit she posts online! 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We used to rent a house with terrible mould.
My other half would wake up on a morning and sneeze about 10 times in a row, without fail. Like clockwork.
I also had a chest infection whilst living there which I'm pretty sure was partly caused or exacerbated by that shithole.
Anyway, once we got out of there, his sneezing and wheezing stopped.

She probably knows it's a damp hole, but relishes the engagement it brings.
Yes my uni accommodation had terrible damp/mould and the landlord stalled forever over getting it fixed, it made me feel so unwell all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They are NOT the same leggings in all of those pics!!!!! They're not even the same length in the summer pics 🙄🤦‍♀️🤣
FFS Emma! Stop with all the lies all of the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They are NOT the same leggings in all of those pics!!!!! They're not even the same length in the summer pics 🙄🤦‍♀️🤣
FFS Emma! Stop with all the lies all of the time!
I did wonder if they'd all been 3/4 length, but I really didn't want to force myself to go back and watch them again. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Even if she has had those leggings for that long - who the duck remembers exactly what day they wore which pair of plain black leggings. Shut the duck up Emma.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Even if she has had those leggings for that long - who the duck remembers exactly what day they wore which pair of plain black leggings. Shut the duck up Emma.
I didn't understand this. Is she saying she's only worn one pair of leggings for 10 years?

• Haha
Yes my uni accommodation had terrible damp/mould and the landlord stalled forever over getting it fixed, it made me feel so unwell all the time
Poor housing is the cause of so many health problems, people don't realise! During my nurse training we had to do a whole Sociology module about the link between poor housing conditions and poor health.... Its our Emma all over - thousands of £'s on a holiday but living in a mould ridden damp house!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I didn't understand this. Is she saying she's only worn one pair of leggings for 10 years?
I think she’s saying she’s the only person on the planet who can remember exactly when she wore a particular pair of leggings. I only have 2 pairs at the moment and still couldn’t tell you which ones I wore on which days last week🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She really IS lazy! I'd have that tit-hole TopTop office loftroom tidied up in two hours maximum on my own. She doesn't need Step🪜Ste to help her do it, she just wants him to do the lions share whilst she sits on her giant ass on that hideous pink dralon sofa pretending to sort things out, whilst filming herself. THAT'S why they "fall out over it". She's a lazy walrus.
I think the problem is she probably needs to throw out stuff to really tidy it and she can’t do that!

• Heart
Her ex mate LP is on the red carpet at Downton premier. Babs has her tongue poking through a hole in her rank old leggings. Wonder why that friendship didn’t last 🤔?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Her ex mate LP is on the red carpet at Downton premier. Babs has her tongue poking through a hole in her rank old leggings. Wonder why that friendship didn’t last 🤔?!
I saw an Escape To The Country the other day and LP was on there talking about the area she lives in (it was where the people featured wanted to live) and she really sold it well, I immediately thought of Babs and how clueless she is about where she lives unless it’s Primark or the Botanical Gardens.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I think the problem is she probably needs to throw out stuff to really tidy it and she can’t do that!
Agree. She has definitely got a problem with throwing anything out. Her excuse is that things hold memories for her, but there has to be a limit to what can be held on to. It's like all the memory boxes she has, all the scrap books, clothes that are donkeys years old, old decorations and mugs that she just can't let go of. She really needs to address this problem or that tiny house is going to explode at the seams.

Reactions: 18
Poor housing is the cause of so many health problems, people don't realise! During my nurse training we had to do a whole Sociology module about the link between poor housing conditions and poor health.... Its our Emma all over - thousands of £'s on a holiday but living in a mould ridden damp house!
Yes and many aren't in such a privileged position as Babs, they are violated by landlords or let down by social housing standards.
It angers me that she is so frivolous and wasteful financially and doesn't sort the bare minimum such as healthy meals, sensible footwear for her kids & the damp at home needs windows open, airers not radiators & 50% less tat!!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.