Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whippersnapper

Chatty Member
Going to catch up when I'm in the bath tonight. I've been out all day with my sister & youngest.

Anyone else been bitten on the stomach by a donkey .....?

Asking for a friend 😳
I have been bitten by a horse - probably because he didn't want my fat arse sitting on him 😆

Reactions: 8

TartyMcFarty

This is depressing. I wandered into this thread - not really that interested in Insta but I've worked out who she is. I reckon I'm not much smaller than her and now I feel like absolute shit reading some of the comments about her size.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Surely the even bigger issue here is that her 11 year old has social media? Don't you have to be 13?

She can't do the Maui rap though. She did it on the cruise and got the words wrong 🤦‍♀️😂.
Also Babs, most parents with young children can do the Maui rap. That's not a talent. It just means you've been forced to sit through Moana a billion times. I know all the words (correct words) to the Maui rap ffs. I also know most of the words to "surface pressure" from Encanto. It's not a skill. It's because I've got a 4 year old 😂😂😂.
It's whatsapp Erin uses.

Sorry, I'm way behind! 🤣 I hate seeing when people have had the same thing said to them loads of times aswell! 🤣🙈 I'm always surprised no one says yeah, I get the message! 🤣
Ahhh, no problem bud 😊

Reactions: 7

SugarHutHunnie

Just out of interest, does anyone know which area on Brum she lives in? I live in a relatively none stabby part and I'd love to see her in the wild. Although I'm sure I'd hear her first 😑

Reactions: 6

thetemptationisreal

Chatty Member
Travel blog Jamie is a great travel vlogger who is a Disney and cruise regular (he's also a teacher - who knew you could vlog well and work full time 😲). He's on you tube and instagram, i don't have Facebook to know if he's on there . I think he's currently in Florida. We'll worth a look. Don't watch Brogan Tate - she's another fake Disney lover 😆
livvybirdlife is a great account!

Reactions: 5

allstar

So from the vlog, Babs got Genie+ and said she needed to get to the park for 7am to get their first Genie+ but they’re staying on site so don’t need to be in the park. Then she she got a Genie+ for Slinky at 11:40am and said they can get their next at 11? No babs, 2 hours after 7am is 9am. No wonder you didn’t get anything out of Genie+ because as predicted you’re an idiot and didn’t use it correctly.
I hate to Babfend but she is correct. Genie plus is from 7am then 2 hours after park opens. So if its 9am then your next genie plus is 11am.

Reactions: 3

TartyMcFarty

Proves how thick the Conway's are. A simple reverse image of their actual living/tv room shows how just by swapping the position of the tv with the bookcase, would have worked so much better and Step🪜Ste wouldn't have to almost sit on top of the tv. But Emma just had to carbon-copy Alison Perry's living room, complete with an identical built-in bookcase, in the same identical Farrow & Ball "stiffkey blue" paint colour, on the same identical wall on the left-hand side of the fireplace. Zero originality, even in styling and furnishing her home.

The vast majority of us are big ladies. Some of us are bigger than Babs. It's not about you. It's not about us. It's about her and her bullshit over her size. She's a fraud. Tattle isn't the place for the faint-hearted, you need a thick skin and not take anything personally or to heart, to be a Tattler.
I was just answering the previous question and responding to insinuations that I was somehow trolling the thread.

Reactions: 1