Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably pitches it as a “regular mums take on Disney world” ( tingo to me if she utters this crap 😗)
Considering this is her job she’s bloody rubbish at it, in fact she’s bloody rubbish at everything 🤔

* body positive - rubbish #size18myarse

* mothering - rubbish due to favouritism

* wife - rubbish due to being a bleeping shrew

* blogging/vlogging/tik tok/instagram - utter bloody rubbish
Wife had me snorting with laughter! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Daughter- rubbish despite having a flexible job only seems to visit seriously ill father for sympathy from subs. Sister and sister in law- jealous of their more meaningful jobs as at the heart of it Babs knows that her job is making her ill and lazy. Babs has the only grandchildren of the Wetts though so knows she trump's her sister in that regard. Not sure if Babs is jealous of Claire in that regard though at times, though as Babs I don't think has taken to motherhood well on the whole (especially being a mother of a son). Friend / colleague- only interested if relationships serve her. Pet owner- All the tears about Lucy dog then replaced by Margot quickly who doesn't seem to like her. . Representative of Brummy- Babs could show more things to do in Brum than go round shops... Holiday guide- Rubbish spends more time in hotel rooms than most despite being so privileged to travel . That's enough for now! but Babs is a good influence for us 40 something's and over to take care of ourselves. Just to be the reverse of her as she is not healthy .
She's a good influence for us mid 30's too, start taking care of myself now before I'm hurtling towards being anything like her! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I was just looking at her insta stuff from when the went to wdw in 2019 and just remembered didn't she say she was taking the shorts with the cycling shorts attached that she wore in 2019 but did wear this time which really confirms none of her size 18 clothes fit anymore.
Unless I'm wrong I'm sure one of you can confirm this.

Reactions: 13
I was just looking at her insta stuff from when the went to wdw in 2019 and just remembered didn't she say she was taking the shorts with the cycling shorts attached that she wore in 2019 but did wear this time which really confirms none of her size 18 clothes fit anymore.
Unless I'm wrong I'm sure one of you can confirm this.
In 2016 she *claimed she was a size 16 in one of her blog rants.

"WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON! I AM A SIZE 16! IN WALLIS I AM LIKE A 12 OR SOMETHING SO WHY THE FR*G CAN'T I FIT IN ONE SINGLE THING IN TOP SHOP. WHY ARE PEOPLE WEARING BOMBER JACKETS AND BODYSUITS LIKE IT'S 1992? WHY IS IT SO HOT IN THIS CHANGING ROOM? WHAT IS THIS SONG THAT IS PLAYING? WHY IS THE PERSON ASKING DO THEY DO SMALLER THAN A SIZE 6. WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS?"

I think she gained a lot of weight during the pandemic. Stress eating because she had to manage her children's education and care (despite the fact she was a teacher) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I scrolled back to 2019 on her grid. She claims there to be a size 18 and looks at least two dress sizes smaller than she is now!! It’s absurd and impossible to not gain weight with her diet and sedentary lifestyle. I am happy with my current weight and size having lost a stone that I gained over lockdown, and if I could maintain this by eating what I want and not moving I would but it’s impossible so I keep up with my exercise (which I do enjoy) and eat well.
I also stumbled across a post about the scrapbook she shared a few weeks back. In the original post she claimed she’d just stumbled across it and had no recollection of making it! Can’t remember what she said it’s history was when she posted about it in her stories recently?

Reactions: 17
I think food is some kind of coping mechanism for her. She posted during the pandemic she was going to mainline sugar and I think that was what she did. Their meals are also unhealthy.

I think while some parts of the body positivity movement are good there is a difference between not dieting and being happy with your body and following an unhealthy lifestyle and gaining more weight.

Reactions: 21
Prediction for tomorrow stories……..

She’ll be constantly mentioning the amount of washing she’s got to do, like we should all feel sorry for her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The irony if they’ve all caught the thing that can’t be named 🦠 😷 & doesn’t exist in SpongeBabs gusset pants world!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Prediction for tomorrow’s stories

Babs is tired, Babs is so very tired. Woe is Babs for she is so tired. But praise be the kidddos are back to school and 🪜Ste is back to work.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
The irony if they’ve all caught the thing that can’t be named 🦠 😷 & doesn’t exist in SpongeBabs gusset pants world!
Isn't it strange how the Conway's seem immune to covid. I mean everyone I know has had it least once, or someone in their household has, but not Babs lot, not one of them has had covid? What's the odds of that with school age children and all the galavanting she does.

Reactions: 25
Prediction for tomorrow’s stories

Babs is tired, Babs is so very tired. Woe is Babs for she is so tired. But praise be the kidddos are back to school and 🪜Ste is back to work.
Yes this plus …..

So much laundry! If I tell you….
The dog is soooo happy we’re back ( bet she isn’t!)
Soooo jet lagged😴😴😴
Missing ‘home’
Putting laundry out on the line.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If she starts moaning about the washing Im going to message her and say you could have done some on holiday .. I know your on holiday but washing in the us is so much quicker and she could tumble it quickly too … just saying

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Isn't it strange how the Conway's seem immune to covid. I mean everyone I know has had it least once, or someone in their household has, but not Babs lot, not one of them has had covid? What's the odds of that with school age children and all the galavanting she does.
Even covid doesn't want to go near her unhealthiness 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s had various symptoms at different points but I doubt she’s tested herself other than to go on holiday so she could have had it

Reactions: 18
I'm not sure why she moans about having loads of washing to do anyway. Surely everything has been rinsed in the sink and is ready to be worn again?

:sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Sorry you must be confused, babs can’t get covid because she ‘uses hand sanitiser’ and has been ‘keeping a low profile’

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.