Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so i sat through the vlog and omg it’s ridiculous that she can call this her job. The out of focus shots, not bothering to stop and reshoot. The fact her family clearly just want to settle in, eat etc but no the minute she walks in she’s filming their privacy. The way she says “oh Erin, film my OOTD” really made me laugh, it’s something a teenager would ask their pal.

I then decided to watch Louise P’s recent trip vlogs and they’re so much more professional and calmer. Can see why Louise ditched her and is more successful.

Reactions: 25
My personal favourite part of the vlog was the multiple shots of Heathrow runway. Including the shot where it was too bright to actually see anything and the other one where she said there was a plane landing but we probably couldn’t see it - and we couldn’t. I’m so glad you didn’t edit out those parts Emma.

Spielbergs been real quiet since this masterpiece was released.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
There will come a point very soon when Erin doesn't want to share a bed with her brother or Dad.

A holiday like Orlando would be once in a lifetime for most families, she really didn't sell it to me. Looked boring and penny pinching Sandwiches for dinner, Walmart snacks and room picnics. Bed by 7pm, yawn fest.
“Penny pinching” sums it up! I don’t think they had the money that they‘ve had past, to spend on this trip. I think the fact shes not mentioned any restaurants they ate at and she said in the vlog that they didn’t do the Disney eating plan this time, says to me this trip was done on a budget. She will be desperately clawing back every cent she spent on ‘business expenses’ to offset the cost. Either that or she is just a really tight fisted witch who will only spend money on stuff for HER.

She really is tit at her job because actually she could have been upfront and said ‘ hey guys due to the pandemic etc we’re doing this trip on A tight budget so I’m going to show you have you can still have a magical time at Disney whilst on a budget’. Now THAT would be top quality content, BUT that would require a lot of pre trip research, coupon hunting etc etc and we all know a Emma is far too lazy for that!
She manages to miss such obvious opportunities every single time for good content and just dishes up the same repetitive boring CRAP!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Working like a boss.????!!!!!

Oh do duck off Emma, you're tinkering at it, with no thought or imagination.

Im on holiday with my kids and unfortunately my partner does have to work "like a boss" for a couple of hours because he is a boss and if he doesn't his 100 or so staff don't get paid. The kids are older and accept that's the way it is and he makes up for it by spending time with them.

Get off you're ego trip, no one cares if you're tit show of a blog is seen or not. Your kids will care when they look back on family holidays and realise they were accessories in your failing social media career.

Off to nurse my hangover. Drinking obviously turns me into a bitter woman 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Are Disney dining plans currently not available due to the pandemic? I seem to remember reading that somewhere?

Reactions: 9
Are Disney dining plans currently not available due to the pandemic? I seem to remember reading that somewhere?
Disney are not offering dining plans at the moment due to the demand from people to just get back to the parks - they don’t need the incentive!

Reactions: 13
The boards have even said they doubt dining plan will come back, Disney have lost billions in the pandemic. Even the new guardians ride has loads of stuff missing that was meant to be in it due to budget cuts. A few people I know have had Disney dining credit when booking a package but they are staying at deluxe Disney resorts, don’t think the budget ones are doing it and if so it won’t be much maybe enough for a few dole whips.
she did mention a while ago she was online booking dining when she was 60 days out

Reactions: 11
We go to WDW in 3 weeks. Staying at a value resort and got $36per night dining credits. But that's not on offer currently. This was booked last November

Reactions: 9
The boards have even said they doubt dining plan will come back, Disney have lost billions in the pandemic. Even the new guardians ride has loads of stuff missing that was meant to be in it due to budget cuts. A few people I know have had Disney dining credit when booking a package but they are staying at deluxe Disney resorts, don’t think the budget ones are doing it and if so it won’t be much maybe enough for a few dole whips.
she did mention a while ago she was online booking dining when she was 60 days out
It’s definitely coming back they have references to it on all the menus, but WDW is short staffed still so a date hasn’t been announced.

It was the passive aggressiveness with Ste that got me, poor bloke seemed to be doing all the running around, (she didn’t even know what airport they were going too), was filling in all the forms and she complained that he got to sit on his own the flight (but he had to drive when they landed).

If I was Ste I would be pleased with that upgrade so I could get some rest from Babs😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The thing is ... She is friends with Adam Hattan. She comments on his Instagram ALL THE TIME. She knows what quality travel vlogs looks like. She has no interest in bettering herself in any capacity. I think she makes her vlogs for her #1 fan (her mother) and then uploads them. She was raised to think she is beautiful and special and talented and clever (she is none of those things). It's like watching a perverted version of the Emperor Wears No Clothes.
She probably pitches it as a “regular mums take on Disney world” ( tingo to me if she utters this crap 😗)
Considering this is her job she’s bloody rubbish at it, in fact she’s bloody rubbish at everything 🤔

* body positive - rubbish #size18myarse

* mothering - rubbish due to favouritism

* wife - rubbish due to being a bleeping shrew

* blogging/vlogging/tik tok/instagram - utter bloody rubbish

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I had to Google rope drop.

😐
You’re my kinda person lol 😆
I don’t have a clue either....

Disney isn’t for me I’m afraid. Lots of cool places in USA to visit and have visited. If it’s for you great but nope not for me.

She’s like one of those tit people who do F’all at work and always get promoted...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm wondering at what during tomorrow's 27000 stories she'll mention ALL the holiday washing 🤦‍♀️🙄😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She probably pitches it as a “regular mums take on Disney world” ( tingo to me if she utters this crap 😗)
Considering this is her job she’s bloody rubbish at it, in fact she’s bloody rubbish at everything 🤔

* body positive - rubbish #size18myarse

* mothering - rubbish due to favouritism

* wife - rubbish due to being a bleeping shrew

* blogging/vlogging/tik tok/instagram - utter bloody rubbish
Daughter- rubbish despite having a flexible job only seems to visit seriously ill father for sympathy from subs. Sister and sister in law- jealous of their more meaningful jobs as at the heart of it Babs knows that her job is making her ill and lazy. Babs has the only grandchildren of the Wetts though so knows she trump's her sister in that regard. Not sure if Babs is jealous of Claire in that regard though at times, though as Babs I don't think has taken to motherhood well on the whole (especially being a mother of a son). Friend / colleague- only interested if relationships serve her. Pet owner- All the tears about Lucy dog then replaced by Margot quickly who doesn't seem to like her. . Representative of Brummy- Babs could show more things to do in Brum than go round shops... Holiday guide- Rubbish spends more time in hotel rooms than most despite being so privileged to travel . That's enough for now! but Babs is a good influence for us 40 something's and over to take care of ourselves. Just to be the reverse of her as she is not healthy .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ya know what I’m just dreading all the repeatitive shyte from tomorrow, I know I don’t have to watch her and many a time I didn’t , but it’s like a car crash you don’t want to see but u can’t help watching the boring blob ☹

Reactions: 20
Ya know what I’m just dreading all the repeatitive shyte from tomorrow, I know I don’t have to watch her and many a time I didn’t , but it’s like a car crash you don’t want to see but u can’t help watching the boring blob ☹
Her videos are rinse and repeat.

... Like her chub rub shorts.

:LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Claiming a TINGO before it happens - Thunder pants drying on the rads....
wishing she was ‘HOME’
Lounging in her pit whilst kids are at school

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.