Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nosyneighbour12

Long time watcher my mum has a similar diagnosis as I assume Rog has I’m drinking in every minute of her at the moment,holidays are aborted because I want to spend every minute in with her, if I don’t have a holiday for the next 3 years it’s a bonus for me because she’s with me!! She disgusted me!! That is all!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I think you're right, I too don't feel that she enjoyed Disney this time, at all (or Universal). In fact, I believe her to be a complete fraud and totally fake Disney fan. Unfortunately for Emma Babnocchio, what you post on the internet, stays there forever.....
there's also this gem!

Screenshot_20220422_212652.jpg

"I used to hate Disney so hard!" - a statement written, by babs, in a blog post when erin was four. four. yet babs claims she has loved Disney forever: that it is her "home", that her and steve spent their first holiday together at Disney - and that they went there on multiple holidays together before having the kids - and her parents saved up to send her and Claire as teens to Disneyland when it first opened - although she was unsurprisingly ungrateful and describes it as crap. claiming that she's loved Disney her whole life and that she refers to it as "home", when less than ten years ago, she hated Disney, the ✨magic✨ and hadn't even seen the films - yet despite this burning hatred, her and steve spent many holidays at Disney prior to the kids being born?! this is such a tangled web of lies and plot changes and contradictions that even i can't keep up with it!

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Babs you wanna know what I sobbed over today? It’s 2 yrs since my dad FaceTimed me during the initial lockdown, as my mom was unable to move and could barely speak. She didn’t make it another 24hrs and died with only me at her side in hospital and the only reason I could be there was because I worked on critical care. Now that’s something to sob about not a fucking tv programme. Now fucking crawl back under the rather large rock from whence you came

• Heart
  • Sad

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Piss poor engagement on today's grid post...

..... and SO MANY 🎉TINGO'S🎉

She's used "Nanna's curtains" to call her dresses, flashed her ugly snag chubs again, repeated for the gazillionth time about how 20 years ago she went day-drinking and all-night clubbing, she was a black-dressed wallflower and lied AGAIN about dancing on bars. Oh, do bore off, Babs 🥱😴

If the truth bit this bint on the arse, she'd die of shock.

Nothing she says correlates - darkly dressed wallflowers who feel inferior to their friends DO NOT dance on bars!

Babs, I'll tell you what it really was - you were an overly loud, in-your-face, aggressive, obnoxious attention seeker and THAT'S why the only "boy" who was interested in you was PUS, because he was as desperate for a girlfriend as you were for a boyfriend. He's no catch, believe me. The other boys men (let's face it, they were men as you were in your twenties, you sad cow), ran a mile, you were the type of woman they mocked and laughed about. So do your friends. You haven't got real friends, no matter how hard you try to prove otherwise, they're acquaintances at best. Most people avoid you because of the above - you're overly-loud, in-your-face, aggressive, obnoxious and an attention seeker. You're a space invader.

Watching your dog take a shit whilst you eat your breakfast just about sums you up.

Reading here on Tattle about yourself is your No.1 hobby. You must enjoy torturing yourself 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Wood79

Chatty Member
Babs I feel is actually doing me a favour…. I feel watching her is a inspiration for healthy eating and exercise…. To look after myself…
But I bet you dont flaunt your body all over the internet claiming body positivity and that you clearly are not the size you claim to be? That is why people comment about her size.
Please remember, this is about her, not you.
Yes the reason we go on about her size is because she says she is body confident and a size 18, but she clearly is neither. I will tell you and all the rest of the cowbags a secret now, a few months ago Babs wore headbands and got slated for it. I am her age nearly and wear headbands. Babs gets slated for going to bed early, I go to bed early. I have not taken these two things to heart though as I am different to Babs in other ways and I sure as hell would be staying up late had I had the opportunity to go to some of the places Babs has. It's the whole Bab's package that cowbags on here are criticising not any one thing. I am a size 8 to 10 (two sizes Babs!) but others on here are close to Bab's size it's not her size it's the lies, filtering and a host of other things. I am sorry you came to the thread and thought it was the fact that she is a size 18 and above that we object to. It's really not it's just the lying and the fact that there is hardly a day goes by without she states she is a size 18. I hardly ever state my size (have done here I know) but Bab's does daily. I hope this explains things a bit..and don't feel bad I very much doubt you behave like Babs..

• Heart

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
A grid post of Erin being a star performer needed to boost engagement, my eyes are rolling so much I look like a fruit machine.

• Haha

growapair

WTAF was that school run outfit?! Also music geek here - when she showed her Stevie Nicks tshirt she sang Little Lies. That’s a song by Fleetwood Mac, sung by Christine McVie, Stevie only does backing vocals. I hate her anyway but that just angers me even more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
The whole "Mum" v "Mom" argument has hidden the real issue here,,,,,,,,

Why the fuck is this attention seeking narc sharing Erin's status (that she shared with her friends) on HER own platform of 120k strangers! Every day she just gets worse and worse! Nothing is off limits is it! She's disgusting!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Babs tribute 😁

"Greased frightening" - parody of "greased lightening" (and quite frankly if you don't know which film that's from, then shame on you 😉)

🎵Well this Bab is super pathetic, hyper erratic, ultra dramatic..
Why it's greased frightening!
Yeah!

We'll get on over to Disney and four posts a day oh yeah
(Keep stalking, trolls keep stalking)
A circulation cut off, with saltwater sandal's oh yeah
(A waste of money, fucking waste of money)
Well she's forty fucking four and she's a complete bore
Well you know she just talks shit, she'll be flashing lots of tit

Greased frightening
Go go, go, go, go, go, go..
Go greased frightening you're burning up the insta mile
Grease frightening, go grease frightening
Go greased frightening you're boasting about your lifestyle
The vlog of dreams (oh oh!)
Of cakes with cream! (Oh oh!)
With greased frightening
Go go, go go go go go go go...

We'll get some new hitched up tights and 30 new frocks oh yeah
A palace photo and my and triple T twinning oh yeah
With more booze and cakes and cocks
I can get off my rocks
On my blogs I keep on bragging, as I head to Gaston's tavern

Grease frightening
Go go, go, go, go, go, go, go..

Go greased frightening you're burning up the police files
Greased frightening, go greased frightening
Go greased frightening your gurning yellow face is vile
Greased frightening, go greased frightening

You are size 18 (oh oh!)
But in your dreams (oh oh!)

Go greased frightening, frightening, frightening, frightening.... Nowwwwwwwww 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
This is depressing. I wandered into this thread - not really that interested in Insta but I've worked out who she is. I reckon I'm not much smaller than her and now I feel like absolute shit reading some of the comments about her size.
Tattle isn’t really a love in about instagrammers is it 😗

but if you are a tattler and need a bit of advice or support then it rolls in in bucketfuls 🥰

You are going to read comments about people that may resonate in some way and personally hurt
Sometimes comments may tread a fine line but that’s a lot of tattle

as mentioned the main thing that enrages us is her blatant lies about everything all whilst banging on about being body positive whilst clearly lying and not being body positive, i am bloody sick of instagrammers like her scamming people left right and centre about their lives

should we mention her weight I dunno 🤷

I’m fat, much fatter than old blabs but to be honest I still think she’s an absolute fucking tit swinging nipple poking dick and this is the only place I can and will say it, I don’t go on her insta page and say stuff although I must admit my fingers itch to do it

I will defend tattlers right to say whatever they want this is the only place people can’t silence us although outside forces are trying to move heaven and earth to do it ❤

better not go on the Katie Hayes page

• Heart

Numpty1

We've been lucky enough to travel with our daughter since she was a baby, including to Orlando & disneyland paris multiple times, the first time to Orlando she was 20 months old, she's now 12.

We have never ever once missed the fireworks & night shows on any trip. They are the best thing about Disney!!! When she was a baby, she'd nap in the day in her buggy & be awake for the fireworks, and as she got older, we'll plan a quiet morning the next day so we can chill at the pool etc after a late night.

We've done rope drop- park closing at least once per trip. Last time my daughter was 8 & we did 7.30am-11.30pm in magic Kingdom. You never know if or when you'll get a chance to go back, so we stretch out every minute & soak up all the magic- we can sleep when we're home!!! Travel is a privilege, I hate seeing people not making the most of the opportunity, wherever they go in the world. Get off your phone & bloody enjoy life!

All of them are HUGELY missing out by not going in the evenings.... another bonus of being in the parks late, is that the rides are usually a walk on as well!!! We often do pool or non-theme park sightseeing during the day, and hit the parks about 3pm , get to do most rides & see the fireworks.

She knows nothing about the best tips & tricks...missing the fireworks just baffles me!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Fitzybitz

Who goes to Disney and doesn’t watch the fireworks? We went in 2018 when my children were 7 and 13, and we saw the fireworks in day 2 (just checked my photos - we were in Hollywood studies at 8am and still in magic kingdom at 10pm) it’s just so weird!!

• Heart

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Well thank you 🐄🛍, I’m going to celebrate by rope dropping into my living room with a cock in hand & a real life Gaston. Eat my shorts Krusty Babs & Sideshow Ste ✌

• Haha