Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chlosib

Chatty Member
Brogan Tate #32 Back to Disney without thought or care, has she told you about her natural thick curly hair?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
I admit, I am the disneynurse on Twitter! I find myself increasingly more rage-itated with her the more I see her retweeted by friends of mine. Sorry guys.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
What really made me giggle is “I can’t believe we’ve missed so many birthdays”. Errr, what? I missed 24 of my partners birthdays because I didn’t know him... 😂 What a weird thing to say!!

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Brogegadalert

Me and my little sister used to both be Brogan fans, since lockdown her actions and just complete moronic behaviour and complete disregard for others had meant i unsubbed/joined tattle. My little sister however is still a fan, being a young kid she leaves comments and likes every single tweet/video/insta etc and also goes through liking most other comments left. Cringey i know, but she looks up to her and I'm sure as she grows up she will come to her own opinions on Brogan, however if she enjoys watching her videos, who am i to stop her? It keeps her happy.

However, I came home from work today to find her absolutely distraught, crying her eyes out as Brogan has blocked her! My sister says she doesn't know why, i fear that as she likes the majority of comments she has at some point accidentally liked a bad comment and just been blocked! Considering she likes/comments all the time and Brogan "knows her fans so well" you'd think Brogan would know it was a mistake. Unfortunately that move has lost her only very loyal fan and unfortunately i can see her excessive blocking meaning she loses more in the future.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

reader87123

VIP Member
83A25851-B5F7-4890-BAE9-372236B8D5AF.jpeg

Remember this GEM???? lol
That's such a backhanded compliment!

"You and your confidence are gorgeous"
Translation: the fact you're confident enough to wear a bikini despite being overweight is admirable.

I wouldn't be impressed if my partner left me a comment like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Lola123

VIP Member
So I’ve only watched the few minutes after the I hope you’re okay to the terminally ill person, after that someone has put they’ve had to sell their car our of the blue and she goes awww no, I couldn’t be without my car...... fucking hell, she reeks of middle class privileged

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I have a comment to add but it’s petty as fuck, so I’ve held off typing it out because I know it’s petty as fuck.
I know it, we all know it..... but it’s bugged me since she uploaded her last Slog so here goes.

“she’s such a DARLING GIRL”
get to fuck with that hun 🤣😂 who calls a dog a DARLING GIRL!

she’s such a good dog, she’s such a sweet dog, she’s so cute, she’s adorable.
A darling girl. How many times is she going to try and push this description 😂

feel better now.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Minimi

Nope. I wanted to resist as long as possible but can’t anymore. 😤

“We still have to do holidays and trips and things...”

“Two weeks will fly by for Bonnie...”

No, Brogan. It won’t. You’ve just adopted her. Either she will be upset and unsettled while she adjusts to yet ANOTHER home (with a potential other dog to live with!) Or she will settle into whoever’s home you send her to while you enjoy your holiday and forget about you. Don’t expect her to be overjoyed upon your return or try to remind us how much you’ve missed her and yet so carelessly left her for your own needs.

You’re a dog owner now. It’s your job to give her the best life possible, it isn’t her job to adjust to your whims and needs. This really made me feel upset to see how casually she discussed this whilst doing her hair.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

BlueLou

Chatty Member
Doesn’t Benji work in hospitals aswell? If that’s the case then this is unbelievable.

If Fraser is breaking lockdown left, right and centre and then going into Brogans house, there’s a chance he could pass anything onto Brogan and Benji. In turn Benji then takes it into a hospital....I’m sick to death of these selfish fucking arsehole ‘influencers’ that seem to think they’re above the law.

Reactions: 45

becca2512

I know some people on here don’t care for animal crossing but I do play and I have to say it’s absolutely infuriating to watch her videos. Her manner over a game is ridiculous and the fact she has to check which ‘tier’ each villager is says a lot about her personally - everything is for show and she wants to be the best and above everyone else. She is so impatient smashing the keys and having a paddy because she got a ‘rubbish’ prize. It’s just uncomfortable to watch? I’m baffled at the minions in the comments saying it’s fun and relaxing to watch because even as an AC player that watches videos on it, it’s just not enjoyable to see her play!

It may just be a game but I think ultimately her behaviour towards animated characters and tiering them etc really shows she’s not a nice person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Her lovely, thick, curly hair looks absolutely fried in her IGTV.

Also this is not a good look for her. Her jumpers are just not sitting where they should now (i.e. below the belly!) due to her weight gain.

Edit: I also had a good laugh at someone telling her that tightly wrapping her hair in a towel can cause a receding hairline 😂😂
‘I usually use a cotton t-shirt for my curls’
Hahahah pull the other one that manky towel has made more air time than Benjamin 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Jess89

VIP Member
I thought she said her YouTube consultant would assist her with thumbnails for videos- wtf is this 🤭
20200630_082054.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42