BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!

The thing I noticed was how she literally holds bonnie in a vice like grip, but Bonnie goes straight to Benji willingly.

When they were singing happy birthday tp bonnie, when it got to the part where they said her name Brogie said bonnie and then Bongo said BON BON. The look Brogan shot Benji was awful. She didn't expect him to say BON BON.
Just watched that bit, hahaha also why didn’t they give her the whole “cake” my jack russell eats more than that. They can just not eat it if they don’t want it all - they aren’t babies they know when they’re full or hungry, thirsty. They’re acting like they have a toddler, the fact they’ve got a bag to take her food on walks is just.... insane!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Just something to giggle at
I ordered adam hattans book from amazon and there's a typo in it
Hehe
To add, this is the "50th annivarsary addition" and there is NOTHING about the 50th anniversary in the book. Whilst yes very informative and useful - obviously adam lives and breathes disney and disney world unlike brobeg who's in it purely for views, I think calling a book a 50th anniversary addition with no mention of the events taking place in disney for it its a bit daft

Reactions: 15
I’m just catching up on this morning on itv, they have a phone in for friendship fallouts.. someone who could do with some advice came straight to mind 🤣

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she's been checking in on her nan...

(OK, we probably know the answer!)

Reactions: 5
I’m just catching up on this morning on itv, they have a phone in for friendship fallouts.. someone who could do with some advice came straight to mind 🤣
Apparenly Rebecca vardy is suing coleen over the whole leaking stories on insta thing... why can I just see brogie trying to do something like this? 😩

• Haha
I wonder if she's been checking in on her nan...

(OK, we probably know the answer!)
cant wait til she does an IG story over next couple of days where she confirms she spoken to her ‘Nanny and can’t wait to see her soon...

• Haha
Yes!

The thing I noticed was how she literally holds bonnie in a vice like grip, but Bonnie goes straight to Benji willingly.

When they were singing happy birthday tp bonnie, when it got to the part where they said her name Brogie said bonnie and then Bongo said BON BON. The look Brogan shot Benji was awful. She didn't expect him to say BON BON.
They sang happy birthday to the dog??
The dog they’ve had about 3 hours??
Kay. Just checking.

• Haha
Pretty sure it's a prerequisite for proof readers to be able to read and write. So why did he choose Brogan?

Reactions: 16
Jesus... only watched the vlog now, she really does live in a world of her own that girl.

Disgusted with the rule breaking...and I said as much. Delete in 5,4,3,2,1...
It’s already gone.

Good on whoever posted it.

Reactions: 12
So let me get this straight... She says she can’t afford to get their garden done (and other house things done?) but she’s still paying to go on their Disney holiday in October and spending a lot of money on Disney tat? I’m pretty sure the money for her Disney holiday could be used elsewhere? What on Earth is wrong with her? Why aren’t people in her life telling her to stop being stupid and use that money on more necessary things? Jesus, Benji really is a wet wipe. No way in hell my partner would be allowing that, he’d want to spend the money on finishing our house!

Reactions: 20
It’s already gone.

Good on whoever posted it.
It’s my comment 🤣 I can still see it so I must have been muted or it was hidden

So let me get this straight... She says she can’t afford to get their garden done (and other house things done?) but she’s still paying to go on their Disney holiday in October and spending a lot of money on Disney tat? I’m pretty sure the money for her Disney holiday could be used elsewhere? What on Earth is wrong with her? Why aren’t people in her life telling her to stop being stupid and use that money on more necessary things? Jesus, Benji really is a wet wipe. No way in hell my partner would be allowing that, he’d want to spend the money on finishing our house!
She’s probably hoping she gets gifted a garden

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Brogan reminds me of the type thays rude to call centre workers
Like i bet she phoned her internet provider if there was an outage for an hour
"Hi, I'm a influencer, and its my full time job, and I cant do my job because my internet is down! My name is brogan but everyone calls me B, do you follow me in Instagram, how can you not know who I am? When will my internet be back on so i can know when I can upload my vlog, I might not upload one today. Youre making me so overwhelmed! I need a Pepsi max! I want compensation because I couldnt watch disney plus and delete comments! The money can go towards my disney trip! What do you mean itll be cancelled? Were playing it by ear. Were still going!"

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s my comment 🤣 I can still see it so I must have been muted or it was hidden

She’s probably hoping she gets gifted a garden
Haha probably! But I don’t think that will happen, even the big influencers are constantly going on about how expensive it will be to do up their garden and they never seem to be gifted much. Probably cause most gardens are done up/designed by independent landscapers and not major companies.

To add, this is the "50th annivarsary addition" and there is NOTHING about the 50th anniversary in the book. Whilst yes very informative and useful - obviously adam lives and breathes disney and disney world unlike brobeg who's in it purely for views, I think calling a book a 50th anniversary addition with no mention of the events taking place in disney for it its a bit daft
Yes because he published the book before Disney even announced their plans for the 50th. A completely idiotic idea!

Complete misrepresentation of the book!

think he needs to get a better proof reader. There were typos in his previous book too, and guess who proofed that for him? Our Brogie 😉
Really?! Adam got Brogan to proof read his guide.

Proof reading isn’t just about checking for typos/grammar etc, but for a guide you would need somebody with good knowledge of the parks to check the info is correct.

And Brogan’s been to WDW twice in recent years...

Ok......

Reactions: 10
Yes because he published the book before Disney even announced their plans for the 50th. A completely idiotic idea!

Complete misrepresentation of the book!

Really?! Adam got Brogan to proof read his guide.

Proof reading isn’t just about checking for typos/grammar etc, but for a guide you would need somebody with good knowledge of the parks to check the info is correct.

And Brogan’s been to WDW twice in recent years...

Ok......
I thought it was amusing he did a cruise book, he’s barely been on that many to write a book about them and watching his vlogs he didn’t know all that much!

Reactions: 1
I honestly don’t know how Brogan will be able to cope in the Orlando heat wearing a face mask.

I wore a face mask the other day (the first heatwave day). I literally parked the car outside, stepped out of the car, walked into the pharmacy, picked up my prescription then got back in the car. By the time I got back in the car I was barely able to breath. No idea how she’ll cope in the park for hours on end.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.