BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her daily to do list are normal things people do every day without thinking about it but she needs a medal for even the simplest of tasks
exactly! I’d give my right arm for a list like that! My lists always involved numerous conf calls, creating slide decks at the last minute, presenting data in excels which I then have to put INTO a slide deck again usually at the last minute 😂🤪

I’d love it if ‘wish my mate a happy birthday was on my list’😂

Reactions: 11
Shout out to the tub of coleslaw in the bottom left that will last 5 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's not on slimming world then, with the wine and the lemon drizzle mix in the trolley. Where's the dog food?

Reactions: 5
Love her filming her trolley walking right down the middle of the aisle in Tesco. She’s absolutely one of those that walks around not paying attention and will probably bump into someone instead of social distancing.

Also I feel so sorry for Bonnie, maybe it’s just coming from me with a cat that sleeps on our bed every night and not being a dog person but I wouldn’t dream of getting a pet and then just shutting it in a different room while I do other things and not going to see/check on it first thing in the morning!!

And at the end to Benji: “yeah you do need to take her on a walk” he’s been at work all day and you’ve been napping with the dog but okay

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I find it unbelievable how she thinks she’s busy. I study 4 a levels, work a part time job and researching universities, as well as take care of two pets, walk my dog, help my mum with housework and work on my passions such as writing and reading. I used to watch her because she made me want to be productive; now she just seems like she needs a massive reality check. If her engagement is so low she should be losing brand partnerships pretty soon - I’ve worked with brands before on Instagram and they require insights, number of people who viewed, engagement on posts etc; her engagement and following don't match and her youtube is only a few months away from being an unsustainable full time career

Reactions: 28
And at the end to Benji: “yeah you do need to take her on a walk” he’s been at work all day and you’ve been napping with the dog but okay
This made me so mad, I cannot get over how lazy this lump is. Bonnie is purely for Brogan to squeeze in videos and photos 'look at me everyone the dog loves me, honest, are you convinced yet, look at my grin I am so happy guys, honest'. Then in true Brogan style once the camera is away anything or anyone else is forgotten and she is back to being a slob. Brogan is becoming more Waynetta Slob with every dull video.

Reactions: 21
At the beginning, she’s in her bedroom she says it’s 7:20. She then makes bed, takes dog for a walk and sorts bins and says it’s 8am. So was probably on a walk for 15 mins max 🙄

Reactions: 12
At the beginning, she’s in her bedroom she says it’s 7:20. She then makes bed, takes dog for a walk and sorts bins and says it’s 8am. So was probably on a walk for 15 mins max 🙄
What kinda walks that? To the end of the street? Ffs poor Bonnie, must be going mad with boredom while Ben is at work.

Reactions: 9
I feel so sorry for that poor dog. Before long it’s either going to become depressed, or alternatively start playing havoc with items in the house once she feels comfortable.

Brogan. Your dog needs two hours a day. Minimum 1 hour if it’s running like mad the whole time.

If you can’t give a dog what it needs (and no Brogan, not a comfy spot sat inside your handbag) then you shouldn’t have a dog.

Reactions: 17
So Benji’s mom, who is presumably at least 18-20 years older than Brogan, likes her old clothes?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her lovely, thick, curly hair looks absolutely fried in her IGTV.

Also this is not a good look for her. Her jumpers are just not sitting where they should now (i.e. below the belly!) due to her weight gain.

Edit: I also had a good laugh at someone telling her that tightly wrapping her hair in a towel can cause a receding hairline 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I don't know if I heard correctly but did she say having a nap with her dog was what she thought having a dog is all about.
Also brogan if your here please dont put ice in Bonnie's water it is bad for dogs

Reactions: 7
Her lovely, thick, curly hair looks absolutely fried in her IGTV.

Also this is not a good look for her. Her jumpers are just not sitting where they should now (i.e. below the belly!) due to her weight gain.

Edit: I also had a good laugh at someone telling her that tightly wrapping her hair in a towel can cause a receding hairline 😂😂
‘I usually use a cotton t-shirt for my curls’
Hahahah pull the other one that manky towel has made more air time than Benjamin 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Don’t watch her anymore but read all your comments regarding a tiny walk in the morning or making Benji take her in the evening! Can guarantee that poor dog never gets walked properly by her. I bet most days she thinks not to bother or she might take her on a little one somewhere. I’ve got depression i’m on my own in the week when partner is working away. Can’t be bothered to get out of bed most days but I’ve got my spaniel to look after and take on big long walks. Come and live with me Bonnie. Thought she might prove me wrong and Bonnie could be the making of her but if she’s already not walking her properly after a few weeks then clearly not. Lazy sod!

Reactions: 4
I don't know if I heard correctly but did she say having a nap with her dog was what she thought having a dog is all about.
Also brogan if your here please dont put ice in Bonnie's water it is bad for dogs
^ this is a great tip for any dog owner and not a lot of people know that ice in the water will make your dog overheat!

I hope Brogan would start to realise having a dog is as much about the dog having YOU as you having it. The dog is a part of your life but you are the dogs entire world. So far I’m only seeing Brogan with pound symbols in her eyes thinking how much content she’s going to produce out of a dog she can’t even walk properly.....

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.