BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just to try and clarify the atd situation...I have a hotel booking and only paid a deposit and I’ve been able to make reservations so it isnt just a brogan thing 🙂
That maybe the case, but brogan didn’t say that, she said she’d only paid the deposit, but didn’t mention that because she had a hotel hotel then she could make park reservations!

It’s Brogan, once again, misrepresenting a brand. A brand that seem to have dropped her after shoddy work last year!

Reactions: 6
That maybe the case, but brogan didn’t say that, she said she’d only paid the deposit, but didn’t mention that because she had a hotel hotel then she could make park reservations!

It’s Brogan, once again, misrepresenting a brand. A brand that seem to have dropped her after shoddy work last year!
Cause us tattlers bombarded the company as shes tit at her job not one piece of information given brogan took it as a free ride an forgot to do her job so we complained all she did was woooooow and eat the same tit she can at home exotic caribbean food she has chips and did jigsaws can you blame the company for dropping her.

Reactions: 5
Cause us tattlers bombarded the company as shes tit at her job not one piece of information given brogan took it as a free ride an forgot to do her job so we complained all she did was woooooow and eat the same tit she can at home exotic caribbean food she has chips and did jigsaws can you blame the company for dropping her.
Nope. And the 3 day LA pass (or whatever it was called!) she was too lazy to make use of properly so the things she did do, it would have been cheaper to pay separately, not that she paid for any of it! Great advertising B!

I thought she said her YouTube consultant would assist her with thumbnails for videos- wtf is this 🤭
20200630_082054.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
It must be a blue moon, there’s a new vlog!

If she’s been this ‘productive’ everyday then I can see why she’s been too busy to put out videos - she had labels to make!

Nice of her to implement my suggestion of clearing out her wardrobe too, but of course she doesn’t read here...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she does end up going to Disney, she won’t be able to have any photos taken with characters, as all meet and greets with characters have been cancelled

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If she’s been this ‘productive’ everyday then I can see why she’s been too busy to put out videos - she had labels to make!
You’re being unfair. She wrote a card, emptied her car bin and done a small tidy of selected areas in her house.

She even had a nap. Of course she’s been far too busy. Be kind.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Done her make up she says with a bare face god give it up shes even lazy doing piccies 🤦‍♀️

Look shes using her car :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Primark carrier in the downstairs dump room. Someone’s been out shopping.

also at the beginning of the video did she put worn/dirty pjs back in the drawer??

Also, she’s got the blandest wardrobe from a 26 year old. Literally no colour what so ever.
She needs a personal shopper experience or something.

Another edit - so the vlog was filmed on the Thursday and she had washing in the tumble drier. She showed us it was 26 degree at 9am.
The day before in Bournemouth it was nearly 30 degrees. Why she using a tumble dryer??

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
“I like being productive.”

Brogan, most people do all those things you listed in their normal day to day lives around a full time job, family, pets, commitments etc.

Reactions: 12
Good work. Yes looks like there is some loophole for Brogan if others have been asked to pay in full.
I also have a hotel booking with ATD with tickets for Disney in 2021 and I have only paid a deposit and managed to do my park bookings. I was never sent any emails to say I had to pay in full that was only people with ticket only bookings and I can assure you I don’t have any “influence” such as Brogie to be allowed to do this

Reactions: 1
In her stories she reckons she’s done a workout. Her face is red and sweaty, but saying that her face gets red and sweaty just from getting out of bed, so unsure if she’s telling the truth.

But she’s sat there letting Bonnie lick her sweaty face 🤢 She’s so gross, wtf is wrong with her

Why does she always say ‘ my best friend Megan ‘ when I refer to my best friend I just say her name, you don’t have to say they are your best friend every bloody time. I feel like she thinks she’s the only person in the world with a ‘ best friend ‘ and is trying to show off

Reactions: 14
I thought she said her YouTube consultant would assist her with thumbnails for videos- wtf is this 🤭View attachment 167570
Her thumbnails used to be SO much better. She would put way more effort into them (Font, graphics) and the pictures weren’t terrible. I mean all four of those pictures are shocking for their own reasons.

Why does she always say ‘ my best friend Megan ‘ when I refer to my best friend I just say her name, you don’t have to say they are your best friend every bloody time. I feel like she thinks she’s the only person in the world with a ‘ best friend ‘ and is trying to show off
It’s like when you’re at primary school and you hand round those best friend necklaces! 😂

Reactions: 3
Nope. And the 3 day LA pass (or whatever it was called!) she was too lazy to make use of properly so the things she did do, it would have been cheaper to pay separately, not that she paid for any of it! Great advertising B!
This!!! I was so surprised at how BAD the trip was and how little use she made of those passes! I watched the vlogs as I was doing a California roadtrip ending in LA a month later, and her videos just weren’t helpful! We fit in more in the two days we had the pass for (Warner Bros Studio Tour, Skyspace (which she moaned at) Open Top Bus Tour etc.) its actually such good value for money if you make the most of it, but shes too lazy and slow to bother!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.