BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might be randomly deleting people who watch her stories but don't follow her. I never look at her stories. Nothing to look at 😂

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised I haven’t been blocked yet. Liked a couple of the thin hair comments, don’t follow her but watch her stories.
I used to be a fan of brogan, and would look forward to finishing work on a Monday to get home to watch the weekly vlog, but she just seemed to turn into such a rude cow and I started to dislike her when they were ‘renovating’ the house!

Reactions: 13
I started to watch the vlog and gave up when she started to label poo bags. Unlike Brogan I have been furloughed for the last three months and had a call this morning to say that I am in a redundancy pool and out of 6 of us, 2 will lose our jobs. Brogan doesn't even know she's born and seems oblivious to the struggles that some of her followers have right now.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Basically if you can hand on heart say that you were expecting work to come in that was cancelled (for Brogan I guess this would be brand stuff she legit had lined up) or if nobody is hiring right now because your industry can hardly operate in light of COVID, then you would be able to claim. For me, lots of things shut down. I was lucky enough to only be out of work for a month but others I know in my industry were more seriously impacted.

I still reckon she applied when she didn't have tit lined up but that's because we all know she's a greedy beg. And as she got the money she decided to do no work at all.
Oh she applied 100% she replied to someone on twitter who was confused about how to do it. Something like that anyways!

Reactions: 7
She’s bought bonnie a treat tin... brogan buy her some stimulating toys whilst you’re at it, like surely something like a kong would be good? (I don’t own a dog but I know she’s 8 but it’s not normal for her to be asleep all the time?)
Guys she's back in her happy place of shopping around random shops, buying up tat for no real reason!!! She must be happy at least she has something to do now the shops are open lol.

Expect the next video a haul of dog toys and unnecessary dog accessories.

Reactions: 4
A relaxed and happy dog will sleep and rest at home for way more hours than you can imagine. Plus, the dog is 9 and not 9 months. A bored and anxious dog will be awake, pacing, chewing, needing attention, etc. Bonnie seems incredibly well settled for a new dog. They should get her blood panels run anyway since they have no idea what they have bought. If she gets the all clear from the vet they have a very well adjusted dog and are very lucky.
My husband and I are looking at rehoming a greyhound as it's something we have wanted to do for a long time. I did find it strange in the first Bonnie vlog they didnt even have a lead or collar ready so she must have been a quick impulse purchase. We've already got a few basics here in case we find a dog we love, but are still taking our time! But as we are going through actual rehoming centres we know it will take a while for home checks etc. Bonnie does seem lovely and settled as far as I can tell, is just shady AF why she's being so coy about how they got her.

Reactions: 16
Brogan oops I mean Benji is so good at complimenting her.

self praise is no praise Bogie!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
florida has a record 10,000 new cases, she'll not get going this yer.

Reactions: 16
I am not a nurse or doctor and am not wearing them for 12 hours shifts, but I am wearing masks to work (I am a pet groomer) and I am struggling, so I have nothing but respect for everyone who has to wear them full time for a complete shift. I have yet to find a comfy mask that doesn’t hurt my ears, prevent my glasses from steaming up, or make me feel like someone is holding a hand over my mouth and nose. And Brogan, that day you were emptying your bins I was washing dogs in 30 degree heat trying not to pass out. We are in the same storm, but definitely not the same boat.

Reactions: 18
. I have yet to find a comfy mask that doesn’t hurt my ears, prevent my glasses from steaming up, or make me feel like someone is holding a hand over my mouth and nose.
Not sure if this will work for you, but I have heard that if you put the mask on over your nose, and then your glasses on top, they won’t steam up!

Reactions: 5
I am not a nurse or doctor and am not wearing them for 12 hours shifts, but I am wearing masks to work (I am a pet groomer) and I am struggling, so I have nothing but respect for everyone who has to wear them full time for a complete shift. I have yet to find a comfy mask that doesn’t hurt my ears, prevent my glasses from steaming up, or make me feel like someone is holding a hand over my mouth and nose. And Brogan, that day you were emptying your bins I was washing dogs in 30 degree heat trying not to pass out. We are in the same storm, but definitely not the same boat.
Someone’s started selling Alice bands that have clips on them so you don’t have to put them over your ears, I can’t remember where I saw them!

Thinks it's comfortable wearing one in the car for half hour on a cool day. Wait until Disney in 38' heat whilst you're walking all day in direct sun! Or how about you try wearing it all day without taking it off except for eating like us nurses do!!!!!!!!
Also why does she have to buy it from a fast fashion place? Why not support a small business on Etsy? Oh because someone Disney related recommended them to her and she HAS to have what someone else has! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 19
Thinks it's comfortable wearing one in the car for half hour on a cool day. Wait until Disney in 38' heat whilst you're walking all day in direct sun! Or how about you try wearing it all day without taking it off except for eating like us nurses do!!!!!!!!
It’s all well and good getting a pretty mask with flowers on. I doubt it meets any recommended standards or is anywhere near an adequate mask to protect from COVID 🙄

She thinks it’s great sitting in her car wearing it with the A/C blasting...Good luck in 35-40 degree heat, add the humidity and a face full of sun cream 🤢

Reactions: 5
My husband and I are looking at rehoming a greyhound as it's something we have wanted to do for a long time. I did find it strange in the first Bonnie vlog they didnt even have a lead or collar ready so she must have been a quick impulse purchase. We've already got a few basics here in case we find a dog we love, but are still taking our time! But as we are going through actual rehoming centres we know it will take a while for home checks etc. Bonnie does seem lovely and settled as far as I can tell, is just shady AF why she's being so coy about how they got her.
I look after a few ex-race greyhounds, lovely dogs and so chilled. Hope you get one soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
83A25851-B5F7-4890-BAE9-372236B8D5AF.jpeg

Remember this GEM???? lol
That's such a backhanded compliment!

"You and your confidence are gorgeous"
Translation: the fact you're confident enough to wear a bikini despite being overweight is admirable.

I wouldn't be impressed if my partner left me a comment like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
That's such a backhanded compliment!

"You and your confidence are gorgeous"
Translation: the fact you're confident enough to wear a bikini despite being overweight is admirable.

I wouldn't be impressed if my partner left me a comment like that.
It is a bit of a strange thing to say now I think about it. Why not just say 'you are gorgeous' or something like that?

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.