BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think she's mentioned. But they will just get moved to another anyway.
However TUI has cancelled all flights to florida up till December. I'm sure others like virgin will follow suit.
My friends reservation was flat out cancelled, no warning, just an email with an invoice returning the deposit (and this was directly with Disney, so can't imagine how tricky it is with 3rd party companies). Plus with the NBA playoff happening there, I don't think she will be moved! They will cancel it for her, and either she will have to re-book the resort in a more expensive hotel (which will be extremely tight if she's been "furloughed" and ad sense is low) or they will have to flat out move their holiday until next year...

Reactions: 4
Primark carrier in the downstairs dump room. Someone’s been out shopping.

also at the beginning of the video did she put worn/dirty pjs back in the drawer??

Also, she’s got the blandest wardrobe from a 26 year old. Literally no colour what so ever.
She needs a personal shopper experience or something.

Another edit - so the vlog was filmed on the Thursday and she had washing in the tumble drier. She showed us it was 26 degree at 9am.
The day before in Bournemouth it was nearly 30 degrees. Why she using a tumble dryer??
It really annoys me when people use a tumble dryer in summer. I literally use mine a handful of times in winter when I have towels to dry! Otherwise on the airer or line in summer

Reactions: 23
My friends reservation was flat out cancelled, no warning, just an email with an invoice returning the deposit (and this was directly with Disney, so can't imagine how tricky it is with 3rd party companies). Plus with the NBA playoff happening there, I don't think she will be moved! They will cancel it for her, and either she will have to re-book the resort in a more expensive hotel (which will be extremely tight if she's been "furloughed" and ad sense is low) or they will have to flat out move their holiday until next year...
Disney have been contacting people saying that you need to confirm if you are keeping your booking or cancelling, if this wasn’t done by the end of June, Disney would assume you wanted to cancel and would return your deposit to you.

Perhaps this is what happened to your friend?

We had to do this for our AKL booking for September, but we were planning to cancel anyway so wasn’t a big deal.

Reactions: 1
I know we’ve spoken about one of her followers who is autistic before. Her grandfather passed away this morning and she mentioned she had bad news in her comment on Brogan’s video. Brogan’s reply? ‘❤

just like when she said ‘get well soon’ to a terminally ill follower 😩 Brogan has no empathy

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
PLEASE SOMEONE INTERVENE AND TELL HER HAIR IS PAPER THIN! It’s driving me CRAZY! She didn’t pick up on the subtle “even thinner” comment, someone needs to spell it out in plain English 😂
C6460516-5ED3-45CE-83C8-619F765050DF.jpeg

Is this a Tattler or just someone immune to Brogres bullshit 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow this girl really needs a reality check. Saying her hair is SOoOoo Thick and then lying about her dress sizes????

Yeah Brogie we know you want to defy us tattlers on here at every opportunity, lol

Reactions: 9
I stopped following after the Becca drama unsubbed too. Haven’t felt the need to check her social media just enjoy the threads on here. So I’m gonna go and tell her her hair is thin so I get blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hahahaha. I am actually creasing at this. Who is she trying to kid?!
4 layers to blow dry?
Catch yourself on Brogan. My hair is most of the way down my back and three-four times thicker and it doesn’t even take that much effort.

There’s no shame in having thin hair. It’s not that big a deal and in many cases can be beneficial depending on the style you want. Her curls are very nice when styled. Thin hair is not a bad thing.

The way she wrote the reply to that girl was like she was wanting a competition 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
4 layers to blow dry?
Catch yourself on Brogan. My hair is most of the way down my back and three-four times thicker and it doesn’t even take that much effort.

There’s no shame in having thin hair. It’s not that big a deal and in many cases can be beneficial depending on the style you want. Her curls are very nice when styled. Thin hair is not a bad thing.
Right? I have thin, curly hair. I couldn't care less that it's not thick! It's also at least three times the thickness of her luscious locks 🥴

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.