BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY does she always says NATURALLY CURLY HAIR!

I have ‘naturally curly hair’ I literally looked like Annie as a child. But if I ever refer to my hair I always say I have curly hair.

why does she specify that’s its natural? The only other way to have constantly curly hair is a perm. In which case you’d refer to your hair as being permed.

What is the obsession with the term naturally

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I have ‘naturally curly hair’ I literally looked like Annie as a child. But if I ever refer to my hair I always say I have curly hair.

why does she specify that’s its natural? The only other way to have constantly curly hair is a perm. In which case you’d refer to your hair as being permed.

I was literally coming here to say that!! I’ve never posted on here before but I am SICK TO DEATH! Of hearing NATURALLY CURLY and thick !!!!! 🤯😡

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I hate to be cynical but in theme with my other impressions of Brogan, I think this is her trying to be an “it” girl. “I’m just sooo skinny naturally! Oh yeah my hair is naturally this blonde!”

Curly hair is a very desired trait by a lot of people so having it naturally, to some people, is a bragging/ego opportunity. 🙄

Additionally, Her hair is coarse and curly, but not thick. She has fewer hairs which are thick stranded is all. As a fine but thick haired person I am rather envious though since you’d never get a curl to stay long on me lol.

Reactions: 11
Jesus why does she bang on about her thick her, her hair is in no way thick! She is going to fry it if she uses those Cloud Nines at the highest temperature. How anyone follows her for advice or inspiration is beyond me. I used to like her content and I liked that she was quite normal but now she makes me feel better on the days I do duck all because I'm still not as lazy and sad as she is.

Reactions: 7
My leg hairs are thicker than her hair 🙊
I have a long bob which is “naturally curly” I wouldn’t consider it thick... but it takes me longer to dry and straighten than her 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Even when I had an undercut with half my hair missing!! 😂

Reactions: 2
Her lovely, thick, curly hair looks absolutely fried in her IGTV.

Also this is not a good look for her. Her jumpers are just not sitting where they should now (i.e. below the belly!) due to her weight gain.

Edit: I also had a good laugh at someone telling her that tightly wrapping her hair in a towel can cause a receding hairline 😂😂
She looks like she’s wearing a prison issued outfit with that combination of grey joggers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Truly - could anyone look at her and see her as aspirational?
Just zoomed through a few minutes of her latest train wreck - and it's just an overweight woman doing daily chores (badly). She's just depressing to watch huffing through life pretending to be #gallboss

Reactions: 14
OMG at the boxes that Bon Bon has that have been labelled. This is like the pouch equivalent for a dog. FFS.

Wow, writing in a birthday card ahead of her mum’s actual birthday. Why had I never thought of this life saving/productivity hack. Mind blown.

Also. A car bin.

I can’t even hate watch her anymore.

bleeping idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Honestly she doesn’t put any product on her hair..... she talks about it being frizzy.... there are things to help with that! She needs to let go and understand her hair has changed, I can’t recall it ever being that thick but it’s much thinner now

Reactions: 2
Does she realise her ‘life admin’ is just her making things up to seem productive!? I mean labelling boxes 🙄🙄🙄 Come On! Someone get this girl a real purpose

Reactions: 17
She goes on about curls so much then straightens them which is so damaging..... she’s so dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In so done with instant and YT for a while. I was on furlough with my old employer before starting a new job and the furlough has stopped and my new job have told me they no longer need me. Seeing Bogey get things handed on a silver plate to her with such a shity work ethic has tipped me over the edge. She literally was on the beg last month for new straighteners and oh look shes got some new ones. I need to stay or those sites before a say something

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
In so done with instant and YT for a while. I was on furlough with my old employer before starting a new job and the furlough has stopped and my new job have told me they no longer need me. Seeing Bogey get things handed on a silver plate to her with such a shity work ethic has tipped me over the edge. She literally was on the beg last month for new straighteners and oh look shes got some new ones. I need to stay or those sites before a say something
Not defending her but I think she actually brought them herself despite the beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.