BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t know how Brogan will be able to cope in the Orlando heat wearing a face mask.

I wore a face mask the other day (the first heatwave day). I literally parked the car outside, stepped out of the car, walked into the pharmacy, picked up my prescription then got back in the car. By the time I got back in the car I was barely able to breath. No idea how she’ll cope in the park for hours on end.
I’ve just come home on the bus with a mask on and it was only 10 minutes but I was seriously thinking about getting off and walking. And My school years were spent travelling 180 minutes a day in a super old bus with a permanent heater on so it’s not like I’m being fussy or weak.

Brogan seems like a fusspot so I don’t think she will last much longer than a day in those conditions before deciding to stay in the hotel.

Reactions: 10
I’ve just come home on the bus with a mask on and it was only 10 minutes but I was seriously thinking about getting off and walking. And My school years were spent travelling 180 minutes a day in a super old bus with a permanent heater on so it’s not like I’m being fussy or weak.

Brogan seems like a fusspot so I don’t think she will last much longer than a day in those conditions before deciding to stay in the hotel.
She kept saying that the rule change all the time so she thinks that she won't have to wear a mask.... Moron

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She kept saying that the rule change all the time so she thinks that she won't have to wear a mask.... Moron
So she’s banking on everything being fine and dandy and no second wave, that is, if Florida numbers ever go down and don’t keep increasing. There’s being optimistic and then there’s just being wilfully stupid.

America had 35, 000 new cases yesterday.

Come on. It doesn’t take a genius to work this out.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What’s she actually gonna do though? Apart from lie in her hotel room all day? All the pools and water parks are closed? Those lazy days she has won’t work in her favour, just because you’ve got a park reservation doesn’t mean you’ll get in, so she’ll have to be up early to get in and go back in later on that day! I don’t think she’s reading the actual rules as it’s the only thing getting her through the rest of the year

Reactions: 12
What’s she actually gonna do though? Apart from lie in her hotel room all day? All the pools and water parks are closed? Those lazy days she has won’t work in her favour, just because you’ve got a park reservation doesn’t mean you’ll get in, so she’ll have to be up early to get in and go back in later on that day! I don’t think she’s reading the actual rules as it’s the only thing getting her through the rest of the year
I’ve wondered that as I’m sure I read that you’re not guaranteed to go and how many days did she get as I think some people got only like 3 days reserved during their 14 day trip - what’s even the point of going?!

Reactions: 6
We all know it would be 24 hours before she was crying about the masks and ‘Guyzzzz i know I’m being silly but I just wanted this trip to be perfect and these masks are just so inconvenient’.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Actually the resort pools will be open, just not as many will be in allowed in etc. So you can technically have a lazy day around the resort.

Can’t for the life of me remember where Brogan and Benji are staying though?

Reactions: 2
Can’t for the life of me remember where Brogan and Benji are staying though?
They're staying at All Stars, which doesn't have a reopening date yet so it's possible they could get moved to Pop Century if All Stars is still closed.

Reactions: 6
They're staying at All Stars, which doesn't have a reopening date yet so it's possible they could get moved to Pop Century if All Stars is still closed.
Ohhh okay thanks!

She really should just cancel the whole holiday tbh. There’s wishful thinking and then there’s just plain ignorance and stupidity lol!

Reactions: 8
Jesus... only watched the vlog now, she really does live in a world of her own that girl.

Disgusted with the rule breaking...and I said as much. Delete in 5,4,3,2,1...
Deleting the comments that call her out as usual!

Reactions: 7
If you want to see how an influencer should be acting in terms of the Disney Parks opening. Watch Mrcheezypop and his latest live on Disneyland not opening.

Totalling calling out those crying over Disneyland not opening, or those determined to go back to WDW and see our their holidays

Brogan et al should take note

Reactions: 10
Just looked at all the comments on her last vlog and it's incredible how sanitized it all is. Pure positive comments only from people kissing her arse.
She really must spend all day editing those.
Btw if Benji is "making her a pepsi max" can he give me the recipe!

Reactions: 18
Just looked at all the comments on her last vlog and it's incredible how sanitized it all is. Pure positive comments only from people kissing her arse.
She really must spend all day editing those.
Btw if Benji is "making her a pepsi max" can he give me the recipe!
I tried to leave two comments day, becausenive had enough of her breaking lockdown and just not caring and they were gone in seconds.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
she never said that 🤣 she said hope you’re okay sending love

What else are you meant to say ? 🤣
Hi Brogan. Well there’s plenty you can say, you can say ‘I’m so sorry to hear that, I hope you get out and about soon, look after yourself’

You can have that one for free for your next live 😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.