BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I am watching her animal crossing video and though I’ve unfollowed it came up in recommendations and as I play I thought how bad can it be?????
Bad is not strong enough word. It makes me want to strangle her.
I play it I got switch for when I was laid off after March and helped waiting to start work again. I play it for fun it’s a few minutes here and there my island is cute but would never win awards and I don’t care but this woman taking it beyond seriously. You have go and get people and have rejected so many as they wasn’t popular enough for her or she thought was ugly!!!
I’m so mad at her it’s like she’s playing mean girls and it’s beyond stupid and so different from my game.
I want to slap her so bad. I’m off to get the wine after this.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg I am watching her animal crossing video and though I’ve unfollowed it came up in recommendations and as I play I thought how bad can it be?????
Bad is not strong enough word. It makes me want to strangle her.
I play it I got switch for when I was laid off after March and helped waiting to start work again. I play it for fun it’s a few minutes here and there my island is cute but would never win awards and I don’t care but this woman taking it beyond seriously. You have go and get people and have rejected so many as they wasn’t popular enough for her or she thought was ugly!!!
I’m so mad at her it’s like she’s playing mean girls and it’s beyond stupid and so different from my game.
I want to slap her so bad. I’m off to get the wine after this.
Sadly Playing Mean Girls is the story of Brogan's life.

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she actually checks the villagers on an app to see how popular they are, actually pathetic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The skincare brand she got a gift from is ABSOLUTELY beautiful and I’m so mad that Brogan is the one who introduced them to me - I love the aesthetic of their products but also reading about their ethos and mission on their website is really interesting. It pains me that they won’t go to good use or someone who is remotely interested in what they put on their skin 😩

Reactions: 7
Ha, just had to stop the video at the very start 'ive been wearing this dress for about a week now' her character takes after bogie then 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know some people on here don’t care for animal crossing but I do play and I have to say it’s absolutely infuriating to watch her videos. Her manner over a game is ridiculous and the fact she has to check which ‘tier’ each villager is says a lot about her personally - everything is for show and she wants to be the best and above everyone else. She is so impatient smashing the keys and having a paddy because she got a ‘rubbish’ prize. It’s just uncomfortable to watch? I’m baffled at the minions in the comments saying it’s fun and relaxing to watch because even as an AC player that watches videos on it, it’s just not enjoyable to see her play!

It may just be a game but I think ultimately her behaviour towards animated characters and tiering them etc really shows she’s not a nice person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I have never played AC in my life but as a ‘play with me’ video this is utter crap. Smashing the keys getting irritated when islanders are talking that “aren’t her cup of tea”. As someone who doesn’t play I still have no idea about what the game is about.
And her ranking the characters is hilarious 😂 who cares that much, really really weird.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she actually checks the villagers on an app to see how popular they are, actually pathetic.
NO WAY! I turned it off cause I got bored but I HAVE to see this 😂 There's a word to describe this, but I can't think... Someone help me out 😂

Reactions: 3
No disrespect to those that do play each time their own I guess

but I think my brain has just melted after watching that video

I genuinely don’t understand why a grown woman is playing that game. Especially as she says ‘I’ve got nothing better to do with my time’. Work. How about you do some work?! Produce some decent content as it’s your job.
Also has anyone noticed how much more she’s posting now Benji is back at work.
She was obviously jealous of the fact he’d been furloughed and resented having to work whilst her played on COD.

Reactions: 18
I got talking to my house mate about this and it seems brograns friend Victoria has done same video and she spent a load of miles trying to get new people but hated them all too. So not only is brogan video boring they copied too.

Reactions: 6
I got talking to my house mate about this and it seems brograns friend Victoria has done same video and she spent a load of miles trying to get new people but hated them all too. So not only is brogan video boring they copied too.
Her mate Victoria has actually produced an Animal Crossing channel specially for those types of videos 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Okay, so I watched it. And it really pissed me off how impatient she was spamming the B button and going "ok ok ok ok". ARGH

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not sure why influencer channels are doing these animal crossing videos when there are actual gaming influencers or even AC dedicated channels with very high quality content. There’s been a number of “low tier” influencers jumping on the hype which is completely fine (I enjoy the game a lot) but their reaching for content by making zero effort AC videos really makes me cringe at how desperate they must be to seem relevant rather than just do their own thing and not broadcast it for “popularity points” because they know it’s a thing right now.

Once again this is brogan not being an influencer, but being influenced.

Why are we giving these people time and money to broadcast back out into the world what already exists? There was a time influencers were genuinely interesting and original and had personalities and interests to match they could share and that’s why they were a breath of fresh air!! Now it’s all the same old stagnancy.

Her mate Victoria has actually produced an Animal Crossing channel specially for those types of videos 😂
🙄

I don’t need to say anything else on this 😂

Reactions: 9
I know some people on here don’t care for animal crossing but I do play and I have to say it’s absolutely infuriating to watch her videos. Her manner over a game is ridiculous and the fact she has to check which ‘tier’ each villager is says a lot about her personally - everything is for show and she wants to be the best and above everyone else. She is so impatient smashing the keys and having a paddy because she got a ‘rubbish’ prize. It’s just uncomfortable to watch? I’m baffled at the minions in the comments saying it’s fun and relaxing to watch because even as an AC player that watches videos on it, it’s just not enjoyable to see her play!

It may just be a game but I think ultimately her behaviour towards animated characters and tiering them etc really shows she’s not a nice person.
@becca2512 Should watch her at board games with Ben hes started mocking her just to wind her up relax brogan there meant to chill you out.

How many AC videos can you make, she spends more attention to her garden on AC than her own :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I play animal crossing and watch people play on YouTube. The most watched videos are the ones on the hunt for villagers. She knows they get high views which is why she is posting hers.

Reactions: 4
I play animal crossing and watch people play on YouTube. The most watched videos are the ones on the hunt for villagers. She knows they get high views which is why she is posting hers.
@Aminda thinking of getting the switch but have priorities to do first maybe around christmas as it might be cheaper

Reactions: 2
So I don’t know anything about Animal Crossing but the one observation I have after watching that vlog is, why is Brogan even playing this game? She doesn’t seem to enjoy it, all she’s doing is bashing the buttons and moaning about stuff she doesn’t like on it (which seems to be everything). God she’s such a whiny, miserable cow 🙄

Reactions: 19
@Aminda thinking of getting the switch but have priorities to do first maybe around christmas as it might be cheaper
It’s a good consol with some good games 😊 the prices went crazy around lockdown when everyone wanted one but should go to normal again by Christmas 😊

Reactions: 5
I got mine about a month and a half ago and have really enjoyed it. I only have AC and Rayman so far for it though. I do think a lot of games are quite expensive. I really want to buy the Zelda game but it’s almost £60 on the Nintendo store and £50 elsewhere and it’s three years old!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.