BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao how can a ‘Massive Disney fan’ like Brogan claims to be only now has found PrinceCharmingDev’s YouTube channel?

Upside is he’s recommended people to not go to the Parks just yet and to postpone their holidays until next year as it’s not worth the risk or money.
It’ll be interesting when she gets to the vlog where he pleads with people not to come to Florida! :unsure:

She might not like him as much then!😂

Reactions: 4
I guess, he would have qualified but he says he makes decent money and still was quite busy so felt wrong for doing it .. each to their own I suppose ..! This is the man who feels guilty when I spend more than a Tenner on his birthday present mind
And there's the difference. A genuine hardworking man who thought it was wrong to take the grant because he was still working whereas Brogie saw it as a paid holiday.

Her content is online, there was nothing stopping her from producing more content during this period other than her laziness.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I actually thought in the new vlog she looked very slightly slimmer. Slightly.

It would make sense if she is doing ww but she did say they had a pizza the night before? Though i guess with weeklies she could do that.

Lmao how can a ‘Massive Disney fan’ like Brogan claims to be only now has found PrinceCharmingDev’s YouTube channel?

Upside is he’s recommended people to not go to the Parks just yet and to postpone their holidays until next year as it’s not worth the risk or money.
Lol Dev's motto is "it's nice to be nice on YouTube". Brogan could bear that in mind when she's deleting comments and leaving crappy replies..........

Did anyone else spot the Febreeze in the basket of Bonnie's grooming bits? (You can see it around 14.30.)

Is she going to Febreeze poor Bonnie if she gets a bit stinky???

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Latest insta post when I subbed I preferred the scheduled vlogs
Brogan will now take this as another excuse not to upload. Her answer will be I wasn't feeling creative this week so no video. She only gets creative when its an ad. Crapative not creative. Brogan does not have a creative bone in her body.

I do genuinely wonder what Benji thinks of her work ethic and attitude. He comes across all lovey dovey in his posts on insta/comments on her pics but we all know that’s her.

It must be hard knowing he’s up at 5am, going out and working hard whilst she is swanning around the house. She probably thinks her days are just as hard as his because she is sooooo busy.

my partner has an extremely hard job, working long hours and dealing with some hard things. He often works 10-12 hour days. I work from home and can sometimes do a 10 hour, stressful day too. However, I know my day has no comparison to his

She needs to be careful, they are still fairly early into their relationship. If she carries on as she is he will soon start to resent her. Can you imagine coming in from work after being up since 5am and having to cook for brogan?! Or take bonnie out cause it’s “his turn” and she has already been out with her today.

Reactions: 16
Me and my little sister used to both be Brogan fans, since lockdown her actions and just complete moronic behaviour and complete disregard for others had meant i unsubbed/joined tattle. My little sister however is still a fan, being a young kid she leaves comments and likes every single tweet/video/insta etc and also goes through liking most other comments left. Cringey i know, but she looks up to her and I'm sure as she grows up she will come to her own opinions on Brogan, however if she enjoys watching her videos, who am i to stop her? It keeps her happy.

However, I came home from work today to find her absolutely distraught, crying her eyes out as Brogan has blocked her! My sister says she doesn't know why, i fear that as she likes the majority of comments she has at some point accidentally liked a bad comment and just been blocked! Considering she likes/comments all the time and Brogan "knows her fans so well" you'd think Brogan would know it was a mistake. Unfortunately that move has lost her only very loyal fan and unfortunately i can see her excessive blocking meaning she loses more in the future.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Bogey blocked 😂😂😂 I’m gonna report you anyway idgaf how petty it is 🤣 Should say previously gifted. So much for being totally transparent.. her block list will be bigger than her followers list soon lol

5E018F2A-6246-4E6F-8EC3-EEB793FD2C7B.jpeg

Reactions: 17
Me and my little sister used to both be Brogan fans, since lockdown her actions and just complete moronic behaviour and complete disregard for others had meant i unsubbed/joined tattle. My little sister however is still a fan, being a young kid she leaves comments and likes every single tweet/video/insta etc and also goes through liking most other comments left. Cringey i know, but she looks up to her and I'm sure as she grows up she will come to her own opinions on Brogan, however if she enjoys watching her videos, who am i to stop her? It keeps her happy.

However, I came home from work today to find her absolutely distraught, crying her eyes out as Brogan has blocked her! My sister says she doesn't know why, i fear that as she likes the majority of comments she has at some point accidentally liked a bad comment and just been blocked! Considering she likes/comments all the time and Brogan "knows her fans so well" you'd think Brogan would know it was a mistake. Unfortunately that move has lost her only very loyal fan and unfortunately i can see her excessive blocking meaning she loses more in the future.

That is awful, I hope your little sister is ok. Brogan thinks of no-one but herself. She doesn't care about any of her followers unfortunately, selfish beyond belief. I do hope Brogan reads here and can see what her actions do to others, although sadly I doubt she will care.

I genuinely cannot believe that Brogans numbers are growing with the amount of people she blocks on a daily basis. It just doesn't add up. No content, what she does produce is awful and she blocks anyone for liking a comment she doesn't agree with. Its ridiculous. Brogan you should not be doing this as a job if you are having to go these stupid lengths. She cannot keep behaving like this for much longer. I have a feeling she is going to get caught out big time and publicly at some point and then the meltdowns really will start.

Reactions: 15

Aww, so sorry your little sister was upset, hope she’s okay. I can understand why you’re cross, I’d be fuming! Have you thought about private messaging Brogan and asking her why? I think she should be made to explain herself. Or at least be shamed into an apology. Making kids cry is a new low.

Reactions: 9
I wonder how many people she has blocked? If only we could see that number...

Reactions: 5

This is the sort of stuff that she should be paying attention to and apologising for. Influencer my ass. She gives no one a reason to want to look up to her, even losing your little sister as a fan because she’s so preoccupied with blocking people rather than doing something useful with her time. She’s a vile human.

Reactions: 11
Brogan just isn’t cut out for the social media life. She doesn’t have the backbone or balls for it. If you’re spending most of your day blocking people and monitoring your comments, then there is something seriously wrong.

Go get a real job. Join us in the real world and see how overwhelmed and stressful life can really be. Taking 100 free trips around the world is not real life Brogan. Get a grip and grow the f**k up!

Reactions: 14
what happened to make up she got gifted like benefits an the lion king pallets never once she used them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.