BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Imagine being forced to go to work AND having to deal with psychos who will come to your work at any cost like Brogre.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
On a serious note. How do the guys in the Disney costumes cope in such heat????

Reactions: 10
"I've been getting a lot of questions" = I've seen people on tattle discussing this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
On a serious note. How do the guys in the Disney costumes cope in such heat????
Sometimes there’s fans in the head and they’re on rotation so will be out for 15-30 mins at a time depending on heat but no longer than 30 mins.

EDIT: just to say by rotation there may be several Mickeys per meet and greet and they take it in turns.......Sorry to burst the magic, I know someone who worked there!

Reactions: 8
What really made me giggle is “I can’t believe we’ve missed so many birthdays”. Errr, what? I missed 24 of my partners birthdays because I didn’t know him... 😂 What a weird thing to say!!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Nope. I wanted to resist as long as possible but can’t anymore. 😤

“We still have to do holidays and trips and things...”

“Two weeks will fly by for Bonnie...”

No, Brogan. It won’t. You’ve just adopted her. Either she will be upset and unsettled while she adjusts to yet ANOTHER home (with a potential other dog to live with!) Or she will settle into whoever’s home you send her to while you enjoy your holiday and forget about you. Don’t expect her to be overjoyed upon your return or try to remind us how much you’ve missed her and yet so carelessly left her for your own needs.

You’re a dog owner now. It’s your job to give her the best life possible, it isn’t her job to adjust to your whims and needs. This really made me feel upset to see how casually she discussed this whilst doing her hair.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
She’s so selfish! I’ve been on a few holidays and left my dog with my mum and dad. I’ve had her since a pup and she adores my mum and dad it’s like going on a holiday for her when she gets to stop with them. I know when she gets older though I wouldn’t leave her and will only be going on holidays in the UK where she can come with us. To say her 9year old dog is gonna be fine without them is just typical Brogan.

Reactions: 12
What really made me giggle is “I can’t believe we’ve missed so many birthdays”. Errr, what? I missed 24 of my partners birthdays because I didn’t know him... 😂 What a weird thing to say!!
@Threeeyedraven i hope you spend the next 24 years making it up to him. It’s pretty selfish you weren’t there for the first 24 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sometimes there’s fans in the head and they’re on rotation so will be out for 15-30 mins at a time depending on heat but no longer than 30 mins.

EDIT: just to say by rotation there may be several Mickeys per meet and greet and they take it in turns.......Sorry to burst the magic, I know someone who worked there!
You’re right, they usually have 3 cast members per hour who rotate in 20 minute shifts outside in the heat. The character attendant will tell the waiting line that Mickey’s hungry and needs a break to get some cheese (or similar!) Then a ‘new’ Mickey comes out a few minutes later and the ones backstage just chill.

Reactions: 12
Started watching the newest video:-

Brogie Takes a huge gulp for air, red in the face, breathless.

"Today is a swpecal day, as Its my newest cash cow's Noith BiIIRthday. I can't believe she's NOINE"

"We are gonna pag a pigniK, take my daarLIN cash cow to the forest" ££££ signs flashing past her eyes and kerching sounds going off in her head.

Buys a load of tat from shop disney in america and then proceeds to say they need finances to do the garden???????

PIGNIK

Disclaimer for the tattlers about Bonnie, when we go to America.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nope. I wanted to resist as long as possible but can’t anymore. 😤

“We still have to do holidays and trips and things...”

“Two weeks will fly by for Bonnie...”

No, Brogan. It won’t. You’ve just adopted her. Either she will be upset and unsettled while she adjusts to yet ANOTHER home (with a potential other dog to live with!) Or she will settle into whoever’s home you send her to while you enjoy your holiday and forget about you. Don’t expect her to be overjoyed upon your return or try to remind us how much you’ve missed her and yet so carelessly left her for your own needs.

You’re a dog owner now. It’s your job to give her the best life possible, it isn’t her job to adjust to your whims and needs. This really made me feel upset to see how casually she discussed this whilst doing her hair.
Plus it'll 4 weeks unless they don't plan on walking her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.