BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a comment to add but it’s petty as duck, so I’ve held off typing it out because I know it’s petty as duck.
I know it, we all know it..... but it’s bugged me since she uploaded her last Slog so here goes.

“she’s such a DARLING GIRL”
get to duck with that hun 🤣😂 who calls a dog a DARLING GIRL!

she’s such a good dog, she’s such a sweet dog, she’s so cute, she’s adorable.
A darling girl. How many times is she going to try and push this description 😂

feel better now.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Btw @MindyLahiri what I posted was a joke.

Riffing on her reply to the person with terminal illness in her live video, which was phenomenally dim

I can't believe she told them to get well 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a comment to add but it’s petty as duck, so I’ve held off typing it out because I know it’s petty as duck.
I know it, we all know it..... but it’s bugged me since she uploaded her last Slog so here goes.

“she’s such a DARLING GIRL”
get to duck with that hun 🤣😂 who calls a dog a DARLING GIRL!

she’s such a good dog, she’s such a sweet dog, she’s so cute, she’s adorable.
A darling girl. How many times is she going to try and push this description 😂

feel better now.
Haha oh nooo I've just realised I definitely call my cat my darling wee boy 😳. Only when no one else is there though. I don't describe him like that to other people 😂

Reactions: 7
I got a dog from a rescue and renamed her after a month of owning her. She was 6 at the time. She learned her name in less than two weeks. She doesn’t care and is not confused. It’s not mean or cruel to rename a pet. I’m far more concerned about anyone getting a pet or having a kid for content on YT or insta than I am over a name. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@Mable912
Is there anything more Brogan than renaming your 8 year old dog to fit in with your B “brand”/obsession?
Do people call her Bee? I’m not sure she’s mentioned it...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Brogan wishing a terminally ill person to “get well”.

You literally couldn’t write this tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
Why hasn't Banjo put his foot down? I know she's a princess and probably wouldn't allow it and that screams volumes about the imbalance in the relationship

Reactions: 5
RE: @theghosttown's mention of Monki sizing on the last thread, I've never bought anything from Monki so went to check out their size guide... https://www.monki.com/en_eur/size-guide.html gives a size XL as a UK20 (maybe a big 18)!

I've gone up a dress size in lockdown and had a laugh about my now-limited wardrobe with my colleague yesterday. I'm not ragging on Brogan's size/weight here, but she's got to stop lying to her viewers and herself about this. She'll only feel worse about it.

Reactions: 21
RE: @theghosttown's mention of Monki sizing on the last thread, I've never bought anything from Monki so went to check out their size guide... https://www.monki.com/en_eur/size-guide.html gives a size XL as a UK20 (maybe a big 18)!

I've gone up a dress size in lockdown and had a laugh about my now-limited wardrobe with my colleague yesterday. I'm not ragging on Brogan's size/weight here, but she's got to stop lying to her viewers and herself about this. She'll only feel worse about it.
I had a look at a few Monki things, saw that XL is the biggest size they do and chose not to order, based on Brogan saying an XL is the equivalent to a 16 (i'm 18/20 depending on what it is!) so that is some BAD marketing from Brogan. I hope they are not gifting her things as she is completely misrepresenting the brand!

Reactions: 10
Haha oh nooo I've just realised I definitely call my cat my darling wee boy 😳. Only when no one else is there though. I don't describe him like that to other people 😂
from the “wee” I assume you’re Scottish or Irish or..... ok that doesn’t matter 🤣

BUT.
it just sounds so “julie” 😂 is that an insult these days 🤣😂 I mean it as an insult.

It sounds like brogan has now got the cucumber and 6 cheese bagels sandwiches out and invited darling bonnie around for high tea.

I don’t know why it’s bothered me so much, probably because she keeps doing it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

This is super common amongst a lot of people I see online. They 'claim' to have gotten certain sizes in clothes. Theres this one beauty person I used to follow called Joanne Larby and she gained loads of weight in the last few years, she constantly claims she is a size smaller than what she is.
Its so sad.

In the live from this morning Bonnie looks like she wants to get up/ leave and Brogan is constantly pushing her back and crushing her to her wrinkly chest lol.

"We need to do our garden but its gone DOWn on the LIST of priorities"
List of priorities:-

Make a cuppa
Wait for a parcel
Cuddle Bonnie
Try to reserve disney
Animal Crossing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s totally buying subs imo.
Her engagement vs the amount of subs she has is way off.
A weekly vlog may get about 20k views ( some of the way older vlogs have only got about 25k ) which begs the question, where are the other 45-50,000 people?
Wish YouTube would clamp down on it

Reactions: 20
Marking my place to keep up with this shitstorm which continues on despite Brogan posting ZERO content

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone catch her trying to pronounce the name Figaro on the live? Someone commented saying their cat is called Figaro (as in the cat from Pinocchio), and she was like ‘my cat is called Figa..Figo..Figi, ooh I can’t say that!’

Pretty standard Disney knowledge if she is such a fan 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Anyone else thinks she looks like a toddler does with a pet cat or dog....you know when you have to intervene because they are getting a bit pushy and handsy lol! She’s not a toy Bogie! Put the cash cow down and stop rubbing her for gold coins lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s made me laugh when on the live someone asked about the Instagram account for Bonnie, she said she had a really silly account for the teddy bear and it was hard to maintain.. is she for real? Even a Instagram account for a teddy bear was too much work for her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.