Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thistlegal

Oh fair enough. I didn’t know that. Wow I guess I’n very VERY lucky to have nice teeth then 😂
I think it’s just down to you and your teeth, I have a total sweet tooth even as an adult (now 30) and have 1 filling and no other issues 🤷‍♀️

gossgal

VIP Member
Ive been watching stevensteph resale killers a couple who buy mystery boxes on pallets from amazon/ebay etc and they either keep it or resell it, its actually refreshing to watch there so funny why can't brogan think of this she can make from money it.

Lola123

VIP Member
I am not a nurse or doctor and am not wearing them for 12 hours shifts, but I am wearing masks to work (I am a pet groomer) and I am struggling, so I have nothing but respect for everyone who has to wear them full time for a complete shift. I have yet to find a comfy mask that doesn’t hurt my ears, prevent my glasses from steaming up, or make me feel like someone is holding a hand over my mouth and nose. And Brogan, that day you were emptying your bins I was washing dogs in 30 degree heat trying not to pass out. We are in the same storm, but definitely not the same boat.
Someone’s started selling Alice bands that have clips on them so you don’t have to put them over your ears, I can’t remember where I saw them!

mrsrh

Chatty Member
In so done with instant and YT for a while. I was on furlough with my old employer before starting a new job and the furlough has stopped and my new job have told me they no longer need me. Seeing Bogey get things handed on a silver plate to her with such a shity work ethic has tipped me over the edge. She literally was on the beg last month for new straighteners and oh look shes got some new ones. I need to stay or those sites before a say something
Not defending her but I think she actually brought them herself despite the beg

MrsWish94

all the money julie pretends she have you thought she would have got poor brogo some braces for those wonky ass teeth!! they are awful.
Her gums look inflamed?

She would definitely get a freebie for her teeth, like a brace or invisalign.