BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idea for those who come up with title, her thin pig tails and pignic would be amazing in a title

Reactions: 11
She literally just finished saying how she bought ‘loads of stuff’ from American Disney and the shipping and customs was ridiculous then proceeds to tell us how finances mean they can’t do the garden?
How about don’t buy random tit you don’t need and do the hard work in your garden yourself?
Such laziness!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
5500 cases of COVID in Florida alone today- I wouldn’t be touching it with a barge pole anytime soon!
Is she so desperate for content!?
Also you currently can’t fly to USA without isolating for 14 days and the nearest airport is miami!!

Reactions: 27
“Mummy” 🤦‍♀️

you’ve had the dog five minutes you utter, utter fool.
I feel a bit sorry for Brogan, she really wanted that bloody waffle.

they’re leaving her for ten minutes so they give her........cheese,
ignore my first comment, she’s her mother’s daughter 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Started watching the newest video:-

Brogie Takes a huge gulp for air, red in the face, breathless.

"Today is a swpecal day, as Its my newest cash cow's Noith BiIIRthday. I can't believe she's NOINE"

"We are gonna pag a pigniK, take my daarLIN cash cow to the forest" ££££ signs flashing past her eyes and kerching sounds going off in her head.

Buys a load of tat from shop disney in america and then proceeds to say they need finances to do the garden???????

PIGNIK

Disclaimer for the tattlers about Bonnie, when we go to America.
I believe in an Instagram story she said she had spent a fortune on shopDisney?? Why say that and then claim money is the reason she can't tend to her trash garden...And also posting that to her following during such a difficult period with many people having lost their jobs. She just seems more and more disconnected from reality.

Reactions: 23
I believe in an Instagram story she said she had spent a fortune on shopDisney?? Why say that and then claim money is the reason she can't tend to her trash garden...And also posting that to her following during such a difficult period with many people having lost their jobs. She just seems more and more disconnected from reality.
She’s an ignorant cow!

Reactions: 4
she’s had muller rices in the fridge for longer than she’s had her “daughter” 😐
Peeing myself over here! 😂😂
I have a beautiful cat and I love him 😍 I’ve had him since 12 weeks old and he is 5 this year, he terrorises my life and also makes me smile... but I usually greet him with hey bogbrush 😂😂😂😂 no mummy bullshit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw someone earlier comment on get vlog they thought brogan was saying pignic and not picnic, the comment wasn't rude but i just checked and it's been deleted 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"Benjjjj they're making fun of the way I say piGnic, it's piGnic right babe?? Can I have some more Pepsi max I'm feeling overwhelmed 😰"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Peeing myself over here! 😂😂
I have a beautiful cat and I love him 😍 I’ve had him since 12 weeks old and he is 5 this year, he terrorises my life and also makes me smile... but I usually greet him with hey bogbrush 😂😂😂😂 no mummy bullshit 😂😂😂
mummies little darling....

Spoiler.
61B20558-7FBA-4A2F-8794-3F60DDCF00A4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone ever noticed the mole on her neck?? Her face neck and chest are always sooooo red and burnt. She seriously needs to be careful...
Screenshot_20200624_213559.jpg

Reactions: 8
She literally just finished saying how she bought ‘loads of stuff’ from American Disney and the shipping and customs was ridiculous then proceeds to tell us how finances mean they can’t do the garden?
How about don’t buy random tit you don’t need and do the hard work in your garden yourself?
Such laziness!
This. Be an adult and sort out your priorities. Don’t pretend to be navigating adulthood when you act like the kid who can’t have ice cream because they spent all their pocket money on chocolate.

You cannot simultaneously make a lot of money for doing nothing whilst showing that off by purchasing every bit of tat under the sun, and also go on about you don’t have enough money for other things. It’s so spoilt and tone deaf, especially in times like these.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You’re right, they usually have 3 cast members per hour who rotate in 20 minute shifts outside in the heat. The character attendant will tell the waiting line that Mickey’s hungry and needs a break to get some cheese (or similar!) Then a ‘new’ Mickey comes out a few minutes later and the ones backstage just chill.
well you have just gone and burst Brogie bubble! 🤣

you know that grown baby thinks she is meeting actual mickey mouse and not someone in a costume!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Brogan actually says in the vlog “Benjis just made me a Pepsi max” Did he really Brogan? Benji MADE the Pepsi max did he 🙄 Shame he didn’t make it earlier for your PIGNIK

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can’t believe she’s still going to Disney, wonder which company is paying for it!?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.