BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been 15 minutes I haven’t been blocked. Guessing she’s busy on animal crossing

Reactions: 4
Dear Brogan,
You don’t have thick hair, you have frizzy hair
Love from tattle xox

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I admit, I am the disneynurse on Twitter! I find myself increasingly more rage-itated with her the more I see her retweeted by friends of mine. Sorry guys.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
I admit, I am the disneynurse on Twitter! I find myself increasingly more rage-itated with her the more I see her retweeted by friends of mine. Sorry guys.
Please tell us everything!!!

I assume she's fairly unliked in the influencer world and more people are joining the bandwagon the longer lockdown keeps on, as she shows the world her true colours?

Reactions: 6
Omg. That girl who posted the (relatively polite) comment about brogan not having thick hair on the comments of the IGTV video (the one brogan replied to saying her hair is thick because it takes 4 layers to dry LOL) has gone!!!!! Has brogo deleted it?

Everyones hair dries faster when you put it in layers 🤦🏼‍♀️ It winds me up. And her stupid comment about having layers cut in. Try having hair so thick you have to have thinning scissors to shear your hair off. THATS thick hair.

I know brogans deluded but this is next level. I don’t know why it’s annoying me so much 😂

Reactions: 17
Omg. That girl who posted the (relatively polite) comment about brogan not having thick hair on the comments of the IGTV video (the one brogan replied to saying her hair is thick because it takes 4 layers to dry LOL) has gone!!!!! Has brogo deleted it?

Everyones hair dries faster when you put it in layers 🤦🏼‍♀️ It winds me up. And her stupid comment about having layers cut in. Try having hair so thick you have to have thinning scissors to shear your hair off. THATS thick hair.

I know brogans deluded but this is next level. I don’t know why it’s annoying me so much 😂
it one of the things that’s annoys me as well. How can she actually convince herself she has thick hair?! It’s like someone said it to her once years ago and she is clinging to it. It doesn’t help that she doesn’t use a or professional hairdresser so doesn’t have someone giving good advice and support.

she just needs to look at the thickness of a plait or pony tail to realise her hair isn’t thick. It’s actually so embarrassing how she constantly goes on about it 😂

Reactions: 11
I cannot handle her attitude to the slightest bit of criticism. A lot of the time it’s not even criticism, it’s people trying to be genuinely helpful and give advice. If you live in a world where you cannot learn, appreciate and apologise, you will live a very sad life indeed. It’s one thing to preach you only want positivity but to try and control every bit of what Brogan considers ‘negativity’ is ridiculous, unhealthy and honestly very shameful. You wanted to be an ‘influencer’ Brogan. Do not bite the hand that has fed you for many years.

Reactions: 22
I honestly think if she didn't leave her hair to dry frizzy and straightened it like she used to, she wouldn't look as old as she does. Those clothes don't help but if she just did the hair, she'd really see a difference.

As for the taking ages to dry hair, mine is now halfway down my back due to lockdown and took me less than 5 mins to quick dry, followed by 5mins (or less) to straighten

Omg why does she have to be so excessive?
5 boxes full of shite in the ‘crap room’
A full backpack for walks
A food station (essential I know)
AND a box full of grooming stuff too?
Surely she could find somewhere in all her Ikea flat packs to store these and also cut down the amount she has... anyone would think she runs a kennels not just one pet dog 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Pisses me off she thinks shes the only person to have somefink sorry to burst your hair bubble brogan you didnt invent layers in hair i myself have cut in layers duck me 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
why do people keep saying brogans on furlough? you can only be on furlough if you’re employed, right?

she might have got the self employed grant, meaning she could’ve got £7500 for doing nout though .. 😱

• Wow
I feel so sorry for Bonnie. She's left her in the living room with the fan on 'so she's probably okay' why not check on her? why not have her in the 'rum' your in? I'm assuming this was filmed late last week when it was really hot in the UK, we have a black spaniel and she really struggled in the heat, and Bonnie is much older than my dog!

Its also really annoyed me that she's got dressed, filmed an intro to a video, replied to all her comments from the last video and made the bed, all before going downstairs to check on the dog/let her out for a wee?! Maybe its just me, but i'm up at 6.30ish every morning and straight downstairs in PJs and dressing gown to let the dog out. Then i go back up and get ready for the day?!

Bonnie just doesn't seem to be a priority to her, come winter when its freezing cold, raining sideways, Bonnie isnt getting a walk unless its by Benji.
And she was just rambling at the camera instead of taking her out! Last week I was out with my two before 7 because it was so hot

Reactions: 3
If her hair was super thick she’d have considered getting an undercut too, not just layers

• Haha
Ive been watching stevensteph resale killers a couple who buy mystery boxes on pallets from amazon/ebay etc and they either keep it or resell it, its actually refreshing to watch there so funny why can't brogan think of this she can make from money it.

why do people keep saying brogans on furlough? you can only be on furlough if you’re employed, right?

she might have got the self employed grant, meaning she could’ve got £7500 for doing nout though .. 😱
Yeah she’s on self employed grant

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.