Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mable912

VIP Member
Brogan wishing a terminally ill person to “get well”.

You literally couldn’t write this shit.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
She literally just finished saying how she bought ‘loads of stuff’ from American Disney and the shipping and customs was ridiculous then proceeds to tell us how finances mean they can’t do the garden?
How about don’t buy random shit you don’t need and do the hard work in your garden yourself?
Such laziness!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

K__dogg

If she’s been this ‘productive’ everyday then I can see why she’s been too busy to put out videos - she had labels to make!
You’re being unfair. She wrote a card, emptied her car bin and done a small tidy of selected areas in her house.

She even had a nap. Of course she’s been far too busy. Be kind.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Loz222

Did anyone catch her trying to pronounce the name Figaro on the live? Someone commented saying their cat is called Figaro (as in the cat from Pinocchio), and she was like ‘my cat is called Figa..Figo..Figi, ooh I can’t say that!’

Pretty standard Disney knowledge if she is such a fan 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

LMJ

VIP Member
I can totally see her still turning up at the airport for a flight that's been cancelled, her and Victoria with their Disney ears and matching masks. Brogan and her naturally thick thick hair refusing to believe the airlines.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Polkadotsx

Chatty Member
"Benjjjj they're making fun of the way I say piGnic, it's piGnic right babe?? Can I have some more Pepsi max I'm feeling overwhelmed 😰"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

JLXRD

VIP Member
This dog is clearly a replacement for a baby!
Disagree. They have always said they wanted a dog. Brogan has never mentioned wanting to have kids any time soon. Not all women have a baby shaped hole in their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Laur91

VIP Member
I’ve been watching her old vlogs as background noise whilst I’m working and we’ve had some of the biggest gems over last few vlogs!

We’ve had crying cos nail varnishes dropped on carpet and spilt - called Julie for help.

Crying cos white Jimmy’s hoodie went in the dark wash and changed colour! - called Julie for help

got invited to WB Studios Tour but journey was 1hr 40 mins away - called Julie for help!

now we’re just at the moment when she’s meeting Benji but he’s yet to be named and she’s quit Jimmy’s and is very excited to be on garden leave for a week.

these are the good old days.

• Haha
  • Heart

KINGAA

VIP Member
in all fairness I have 6 spirit jerseys. They're cosy and nice looking. No different to someone spending £100+ on a designer bag or shoes.
Have you recently bought a home that needs renovating? Is your kitchen sink plumbing held together with bags? Does your roof have holes in? Do you own a lawn mower? Does your garden look like a jungle?

This isn’t about owning a few spirit jerseys it’s about being an adult and priorities... the girl said they can’t afford to do things in the house and here she is spending hundreds on things she doesn’t even need.

I needed a new part for my car, so this month I saved and paid for it and didn’t spend the same amount on tat I don’t need as I need my car just like Bonnie needs the grass cut and the holes need filling in on the roof before the winter comes and snow / torrential rain gets into their home.

• Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
Yeah if she has well done Brogan. Keep taking care of yourself.

Now all you need to do is work on your terrible personality 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Mable912

VIP Member
I can smell a cancellation of Bogie’s WDW holiday in the air, guys.

It’s coming.

... and I can’t wait. Am I going to hell? 🤔 I suppose at least I’ll see Brogan there if I am. No doubt she’ll have found someone there to bring her Pepsi max and sunbitezzzzz

(My utmost sympathy to everyone who is having a Disney holiday cancelled, btw. I myself had mine cancelled but it was 100% the right thing to do. I’m just glad I’m healthy and safe)

• Haha
Reactions: 36