Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
Been listening to the podcast.............

They go on for a rant for ages about people messaging unsolicited advice / opinions. A lot of this centres around Brogan going to the gym (e.g. people messaging asking her to share what workouts she does, or why she joined an expensive gym). The Bs are of the opinion that it's incredibly rude to send messages asking for such information.

Seeing as Binky loves a rant, I'm going to rant in the style of Binky (without the word salad because nobody needs that....):
Here's the thing. Brogan, as an influencer you have monetised every aspect of your daily life. You will happily tell your viewers - what hairbrush you use, what deodorant you love, what apps you use to read magazines - in exchange for a quick buck. Viewers look to you for advice, that's how you built and audience and what attracts companies to use you for advertising, and therefore it's inevitable those viewers will ask for advice on things you talk about, whether you're paid to peddle it or not. So no Brogan, it's not rude for a viewer to message asking you to share your workouts or other aspects of your health / exercise regime, lets face it if David Lloyd paid you wouldn't hesitate to vlog about it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

bogeybrogey

Chatty Member
So I’m a drag queen and writer and I’m getting more and more tempted by the day to amalgamate the two things together and create a full on brogan based comedy character to pitch to the BBC

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Mable912

VIP Member
When you’ve been reading the tattle posts about how you’re not affectionate with your girlfriend and want to prove them wrong

2DE04A1C-6895-4442-A488-3C1A6A69625E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 74
RECAP!

Welcome back m'loves, Brogan is off to Mallorca this week didn't you know - it's her 57th international holiday (or whatever number, honestly who's arsed about this except Brogan) and she's going to learn about travel. I hope they're including a course on packing, as Brogan started packing on Tuesday and all her clothes are going to be screwed up by the time she actually gets into her hotel rum. She's also apparently packing enough for a 12-day festival.

What else has been happening in Mooney Mansion, apart from the living rum curtains remaining fused together?

Brogan celebrated 50k followers on Instagram with a photo that was hilarious for the wrong reasons:
1) Brogan's more dim followers assumed the "50" balloons (rose gold, but obviously we already knew they would be) were for a birthday post and congratulated her ("I thought you were only 40 hun")
2) As one poster pointed out, the fence lights (#adgifted as per se m'loves) weren't posted in the photo, although the lights were put up before the photo was posted. We smell a purchase of several Ks worth of followers in advance!

Myboyfriendbenji posted the usual vom-inducing comment seconds after the photo went up:

1637353079476.png

EXCITING NEWS!!!
The utility rum is done, but is now absolutely chocka with all the shite that was piled up in the kitchen waiting to go back into the utility rum!
Brogan spent ages moving things around in boxes on top of the counter, despite having loads of new cupboard space (now rammed with aforementioned shite)!
Brogan and myboyfriendbenji will make their visitors cocktails and drinks next to the sink where they clean their dog!
All the metals clash! ALL OF THEM!
They have an entire mini-fridge dedicated to Pepsi Max (not actually joking, this could be superb levels of trolling from Brogan but the sad truth is more likely to be, this is its genuine purpose)!!!

Brogan and Bianca triggered a load of Tattlers (including me) into rage-posting at their latest idiotic podcast discussion topics: firstly, what not to wear to their weddings, including a special shared hatred for fascinators. MeJulie will be raging as she loves a fascinator (I've totally just made this up, but can imagine her loving them). Neither of them are engaged. Neither of them are wedding planning (well, not that myboyfriendbenji is aware of). Brogan got very defensive in her comments despite the fact she's clearly upset a lot of her adoring lower-class peasants fans and possibly friends/family who happened to hear it - good luck having any guests at this rate, Brogan.

Secondly, how to throw a hen do, despite the fact that, again, neither of them are engaged, neither of them have ever planned one, and Brogan has in fact been to a grand total of one??? There were some amusing posts referencing Debrett's Guide to Etiquette and Modern Manners in the podcast's insta comments, but these of course mysteriously disappeared before long.

Brogan and myboyfriendbenji went to London for Benji's birthday, which has been fabulously summed up here already so I won't bother, except to say I howled at them sitting in the naice reception area of the hotel with Benj in that f*cking backwards cap.

HOWEVER: congratulations to @candyland_ for this prediction post in the previous thread which appears to be 92% accurate. PM me your Lottery numbers for next week's Euromillions, ta ;)

Get tattling you jealous middle-aged trolls 😘

1637355085264.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

aggytha

VIP Member
The fact she poses for photos like this in general cringes me out…

BUT SHE TOOK THESE PHOTOS HERSELF! I could never imagine posing like this, especially for a selfie 🤣🤣🤣

D8E164FD-E147-42AF-A57A-FFAA0271C24D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56