Brogan Tate #79 Girl, guide us to some better content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there is no point in gifting her items as she will stuff them in a corner, if it was me id be taking items down to my local kiddies hospice or adult hospice and donaing them to these wonderful people there, wee kiddies will get much more enjoyment and adults will be made to feel very special which they are anyway, it is better to give than recieve, thats just my way xx
on a happy note i hope you all have a lovely weekend xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Trip down memory lane - I’m back to watching the Brogtrotter / Charlotte Ruff Florida vlogs - oh to be a fly on the wall of that Caribbean Beach room 🏖

When Brog meets Beverly….
#overwhelmed #deluded
Ooh, I've only just found these. I doubt anything will beat the Trek America vlogs but it's one way to occupy myself while I'm cleaning!

Reactions: 7
Ooh, I've only just found these. I doubt anything will beat the Trek America vlogs but it's one way to occupy myself while I'm cleaning!
The fall out there is more subtle , lots of “in between the lines” stuff and you get a better picture if you see them from Charlotte’s side too

Reactions: 15
The fall out there is more subtle , lots of “in between the lines” stuff and you get a better picture if you see them from Charlotte’s side too
Well that's my afternoon sorted. So far I'm just getting all the second-hand embarrassment from Brogan interacting with all the staff...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m still waiting for the claims they had plans every weekend until the new year to appear…are you telling me they class a busy weekend in the diary as festering under blankets playing big potato board games?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So, I've noticed Brogan has a particular set of facial expressions when she falls out with someone, exhibit A below:
1637427682262.png

Charlotte seemed genuinely quite cut up about the situation. I suppose we'll never know what happened for sure, but Brogan being Brogan, I'm sure she handled what could have been amicably sorted out horribly as per se.

Reactions: 21
Shes so proud of herself for packing that tit whats wrong with a pair of jeans a midi skirt tights one jumper etc duck going on holiday with her she will hold up the que at the check in

Oh duck heres that crazy chick with all that bag of tat you take over and check her in 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Prime example of take out at least 50% of clothing before packing but not doing it.

Reactions: 8
Omg Bogie you effin minger, put your shoes in a bag instead and then put them with your clothes, instead of letting your mingy crocs soil your (doubtfully) clean clothes !

Reactions: 11
A Saturday on the sofa under blankets? duck off and live a little.

It’s the run up to Christmas and that’s their plans!?

Ps.. I bet he CAN NOT WAIT to see the back of her for 13 days. He might be able to have friends over or just to chill without her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.