Brogan Tate #79 Girl, guide us to some better content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s wild to me that she’s 27 and never made a roast or wanted to but absolutely loves eating them. I’ve never met anyone that doesn’t know how to cook a basic family meal over the age of 16.
Oh I definitely did at uni. Many flat mates very unfamiliar with ovens and oven settings 😆 taught a lot of people how to cook lol!

Reactions: 5
My parents have to convince me that it’s ok to want something for Christmas, only reason is they are getting older, mums getting a bit more frail each year and I just value the time with them more than any gift.
I'm close to my parents too. They just live in a seniors apartment building down the road from my house. I see them often and help them out with things but it's just the three of us and my mum's bestie at the holidays (she lives in the same building). Other than getting me a new cookbook and PJs each Xmas, with my bday in November, they'd rather give me money or buy something I need for the house like having painting done or paying for a part of my kitchen renos or this year, a new sofa. Nobody needs a bunch of tat. I've had them all here for the holidays the past few years but mum is insisting on doing Christmas dinner this year at the apartment so it should be nice and cozy.

Reactions: 15
Honest to God she looks early 40's!!
It’s really remarkable. Not to blow my own trumpet TOO much but I’m 35 with nice skin, I’ve looked after it. I tell my friends in their 20s to hit the water/vitamin C serums/retinol, and sunscreen most importantly. I sound preachy but you do reap the benefits as time goes on. Brogan’s skin is ruined, nothing topical would improve that. I’d be REALLY gutted if I was her x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh I definitely did at uni. Many flat mates very unfamiliar with ovens and oven settings 😆 taught a lot of people how to cook lol!
i was just about to say this, I appreciate that brogan is tit for someone of her age in terms of sustaining her own life but I refuse to believe the other poster has met many uni students lmao, someone in one of my classes had a midnight evacuation because her flat mate set a fire making toast

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’ve made an M&S order for Christmas which includes a turkey 😂 I’m astounded they haven’t booked a table somewhere because I’d be surprised if they weren’t too pissed or too lazy to cook it.
They’ve done it because everywhere decent to eat in the Cotswolds is a minimum of £120 each have Xmas lunch.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s milking the plane ride 🤣 what happened to her nap with the plane pillow? Or eating 10,000 snacks 🤣
4506D16B-0052-433A-812D-F34F81F2B6E3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is supposed to be a travel content creator yet her little comments and descriptions of places she visits are so basic and like something you’d write as a 10 year old. What type of cuisine is it, what’s the cost, what sort of menu do they have etc?
Food was so good 🙄 very informative.
View attachment 881297
Of course she went to Spain and got a bleeping club sandwich 🤣 absolute melt

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why is she acting like she's the first person to have ever gone on a plane/gone on a holiday. She's hopped over to Palma for a few days in November not gone to the Maldives

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Honest to God she looks early 40's!!
I just came on here to say this. Asked my auntie how old she thought she was her guess was 39/40!!! Her skin is sadly so damaged.

Brogan please drink some water and stay out the sun xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A big potato that cried over a gingerbread house and chucked it in the bin 😂
God that video is a classic had a meltdown over it & Ben had to comfort a growen adult over a diy xmas cookie set

Hope to god she is drinking water in Palma :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God that video is a classic had a meltdown over it & Ben had to comfort a growen adult over a diy xmas cookie set

Hope to god she is drinking water in Palma :oops:
She talked about it in today’s podcast 😂 I don’t know why Benji didn’t up and leave then. Crying over a gingerbread house is something my two year old nephew wouldn’t even do 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I truly thought that photo had the 'old' filter on it.

Also - the irony of her laptop having mountains and waves on it, when all she does is eat and buy Disney tat :oops:
The mountain is one of the test prints you can do when setting up your Cricut. Surprised she didn’t tag them in the photo!

Reactions: 8
She's away for 5 days, is she planning on shitting herself every day or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Genuinely hate packing cubes. I bought some on the recommendation of influencers and realised they take up more room. Just roll your clothes instead. Sooo much better :ROFLMAO: but we all know brogan likes to overpack so she doesn’t care lol!
Me too, p'd me right off that did and I'm determined not to be influenced by an influencer ever again 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.