Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

54321Z

FFB1682F-8004-43EC-929D-568EFD5EB1DB.jpeg

lol what was the point? just feels like a big waste of time. Probably not getting enough listens to make it worth their while/they can’t be bothered to think of anything creative to talk about so are just giving up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Cah

Chatty Member
I'm also chuckling at the fact that she is STILL getting in her weird on tiptoe pose despite being crouched down and that coat and skirt swamping her.

"Miss Mooney poses with her year 11 business studies class on their school trip to Palma"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Hugh Jass

It's "so quiet" because there's a pandemic going on and non-essential international travel is frowned upon

Screenshot_20211122_065554.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Hugh Jass

Re. Palma vlog

So she gets back after a 6 course meal, spots an open bag of Cheetos and dives her chubby paws inside. This girl!

Screenshot_20211201_091746_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_20211201_091815_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

WizardAngie

I saw that Harry Potter set and thought ooh that looks good… as I have told My nieces I’ll buy them a HP box set for Christmas. So went to have a look how much it is…

🤬

Love my nieces to bits but they won’t be getting that one!

504D834F-AC8C-4547-AB04-67C34E755689.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Venom

VIP Member
Brogan Tate #80 Wants us all to know iced coffee is cold, why does she look so old ?

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Lindssdnil

When she said in the vlog “I could do this for 7 days Eat, chill, shop”. THATS WHAT HER WHOLE LIFE CONSISTS OF?
She did say “work” but that is questionable.

• Haha
  • Wow

54321Z

My favourite part of the vlog is when she’s saying did I really need two days in a row of lunch and wine? Probably not, that’s something I’ll think about in future. Anyway I was meant to go olive picking tomorrow but I’m going to lunch instead, and then a nice meal the next day, and then breakfast the next day.
Like??? Do you hear yourself Brogan??

• Haha
  • Wow

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
Not sure if these work for the blocked when I add them here? But I’ll add it incase it does work. Screaming at benji & surprised brogan has allowed herself side on - shows her size quite clearly.
What. And I cannot repeat this enough. The Fuck?!

• Haha
Reactions: 46