Brogan Tate #79 Girl, guide us to some better content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has crows feet and 2 WiFi symbols either side of her moon forehead

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hi all I have been lurking around for a long time, started following her short before her disney world with charlotte. And stopped following her since the last time she went to Palma. As I grown up in Mallorca I finally saw how she was…
I just been searching and I think that she have paid to go to this event 239£ and you can find all of the schedule online!
the company’s name is traververs as she has posted on her stories

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Borg, the only travel you need to learn about is to a Botox clinic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All the way to Palma to buy a Disney jumper?

I’m listening to the rest of the podcast and Brogan just turns it all to how expensive she is or how she HAS to be away for it.

Radio silence when Binky is taking about spending it with her family.. Quite nice that her dad spends Christmas with them and her mum and step dad.

Reactions: 20
Urgh.. She’s bought the £185 Lush advent calendar, a stationary one and she’s been sent a few beauty ones. She eats her chocolate one before we hit mid December.

Sickening.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I know this is irrational, but does anyone else HATE it when she says ‘need and want’ 😡😡
She just said it again in that Instagram story. It literally riles me up every time I hear it 😂

‘Just what I need and want’ 😡😡😡

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
She is supposed to be a travel content creator yet her little comments and descriptions of places she visits are so basic and like something you’d write as a 10 year old. What type of cuisine is it, what’s the cost, what sort of menu do they have etc?
Food was so good 🙄 very informative.
This drives me mad watching her content. There's so much she could go into: food quality, options available for dietary requirements, disabled/pushchair access etc, but we just get this dross. She's more interested in showcasing herself than anything else. I really noticed it when I was comparing her Disney '17 vlogs with the ones from Charlotte Ruff. TBH I find both quite dull, but Charlotte was loads better at showing the viewers what she was doing around the parks and what was available. 10 years on Youtube and she still can't put together a decent video or an insta post.

Reactions: 15
This drives me mad watching her content. There's so much she could go into: food quality, options available for dietary requirements, disabled/pushchair access etc, but we just get this dross. She's more interested in showcasing herself than anything else. I really noticed it when I was comparing her Disney '17 vlogs with the ones from Charlotte Ruff. TBH I find both quite dull, but Charlotte was loads better at showing the viewers what she was doing around the parks and what was available. 10 years on Youtube and she still can't put together a decent video or an insta post.
Brogan just films her own face

Reactions: 14
I know this is irrational, but does anyone else HATE it when she says ‘need and want’ 😡😡
She just said it again in that Instagram story. It literally riles me up every time I hear it 😂

‘Just what I need and want’ 😡😡😡
Yes!!!!! I came to say exactly this. She said it on the packing video and then again just now about her air bnb. She’s so dumb that she says the same stupid phrase over and over and over again!!!

Reactions: 5
I’m just laughing at the earlier comment on here, she reccomended the packing cubes to Adam hattan and they took up more space than packing normal 😂😂😂 this and the poor proofread of his guide, no wonder he’s given her a wide berth

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She sounded like vernon Dudley in that podcast ep

Why did she have to specifically say English pubs on the podcast?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Only 5 episodes in this podcast season? Are these really close friends running out of things to talk about?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.