Brogan Tate #79 Girl, guide us to some better content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno if it’s just me but cuppa doesn’t sound natural to brogan and the way she speaks 😂😂
I feel like the way she speaks has changed a lot since she started vlogging, I think she tries to be more relatable and less stuck up (and fails obviously)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guess the ad for the next vlog?

Tangle Teaser again-did she pack her Wild deodrant or force the others to join in her big potato games ad?

Reactions: 10
Been listening to the podcast.............

They go on for a rant for ages about people messaging unsolicited advice / opinions. A lot of this centres around Brogan going to the gym (e.g. people messaging asking her to share what workouts she does, or why she joined an expensive gym). The Bs are of the opinion that it's incredibly rude to send messages asking for such information.

Seeing as Binky loves a rant, I'm going to rant in the style of Binky (without the word salad because nobody needs that....):
Here's the thing. Brogan, as an influencer you have monetised every aspect of your daily life. You will happily tell your viewers - what hairbrush you use, what deodorant you love, what apps you use to read magazines - in exchange for a quick buck. Viewers look to you for advice, that's how you built and audience and what attracts companies to use you for advertising, and therefore it's inevitable those viewers will ask for advice on things you talk about, whether you're paid to peddle it or not. So no Brogan, it's not rude for a viewer to message asking you to share your workouts or other aspects of your health / exercise regime, lets face it if David Lloyd paid you wouldn't hesitate to vlog about it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

They go on for a rant for ages about people messaging unsolicited advice / opinions. A lot of this centres around Brogan going to the gym (e.g. people messaging asking her to share what workouts she does, or why she joined an expensive gym). The Bs are of the opinion that it's incredibly rude to send messages asking for such information.

Seeing as Binky loves a rant, I'm going to rant in the style of Binky (without the word salad because nobody needs that....):
Here's the thing. Brogan, as an influencer you have monetised every aspect of your daily life. You will happily tell your viewers - what hairbrush you use, what deodorant you love, what apps you use to read magazines - in exchange for a quick buck. Viewers look to you for advice, that's how you built and audience and what attracts companies to use you for advertising, and therefore it's inevitable those viewers will ask for advice on things you talk about, whether you're paid to peddle it or not. So no Brogan, it's not rude for a viewer to message asking you to share your workouts or other aspects of your health / exercise regime, lets face it if David Lloyd paid you wouldn't hesitate to vlog about it.
I haven't listened to any of the podcasts but I feel the same. It's an odd thing to be offended by. You should be pleased that your followers are asking you for tips or advice. I see other vloggers mention people asking them those sorts of questions all the time and none of them are offended. Usually it generates a new video or two where they answer those questions or go over their routine, etc.

Reactions: 30
I haven't listened to any of the podcasts but I feel the same. It's an odd thing to be offended by. You should be pleased that your followers are asking you for tips or advice. I see other vloggers mention people asking them those sorts of questions all the time and none of them are offended. Usually it generates a new video or two where they answer those questions or go over their routine, etc.
Lets be honest-unless people are asking about something she’s paid to promote or someone telling her she’s wonderful then she’s not interested. Calling her followers out for rude behaviour, seriously new low, especially given her curt replies to a lot of messages!

Reactions: 25

Absolutely 👏👏
Plus she even divulged what pads she uses for an ad….even though she doesn’t use pads because she doesn’t get periods! 🙄 She lures her followers into this like personal bubble they think they have with her, being ‘one of the girls’ but then gets pissy when she gets asked something personal…she’s in the wrong job 100%

Reactions: 33
To be fair someone asked her how she felt about her weight fluctuating.

It probably stung a little.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.