Brogan Tate #79 Girl, guide us to some better content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 887381
View attachment 887383
View attachment 887384
the thing is there are actual events that would show off the place better than the eating tour that Brogan is on - there’s scuba diving on Friday, there was olive picking or traditional market exploration on Thursday and discover Cala Millor on Wednesday, she just hasn’t done any of it, which is a shame as that would have been more interesting content rather than just several restaurants.
Thank you for posting this. The conference makes much more sense when you see all the options. Fine go for some of the food and wine events but yes, there definitely different day time activities that would have been very interesting! So today, instead of olive picking and making oil or going to a traditional market and having a Mallorcan lunch, she shopped at Primark and H&M.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if she’ll get sent any of the Cath Kidston Harry Potter collection seeing as she loves them both so much 🙄

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she’ll get sent any of the Cath Kidston Harry Potter collection seeing as she loves them both so much 🙄
It’s been out a few weeks so I’m hoping she’s either not on the list or they don’t send things out anymore. When she used to get the new items, it was usually just before the release.

Reactions: 5
I've been on holiday for a day and I've made sure to do/see things you can only do here. I've walked 10 miles. Today I saw an eagle!

duck off with your H&M mooches Brogan.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Fecking hell…probably because I can’t believe what I’m reading anymore lol 😂
i can get all of those haribo in my local pound shop theres a really good selection, just an excuse for her to stuff her face and i have a feeling she wont be sharing lol

I've been on holiday for a day and I've made sure to do/see things you can only do here. I've walked 10 miles. Today I saw an eagle!

duck off with your H&M mooches Brogan.
well said sister!!

Reactions: 7
Reminder to not read tattle before you go to sleep - I had a dream that I was invited to stay at the Mooney Mansion. Benji spent ages showing me the tit rendering at the back of the house. Brogan had a meltdown because I broke a glass. Stuff of nightmares!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Reminder to not read tattle before you go to sleep - I had a dream that I was invited to stay at the Mooney Mansion. Benji spent ages showing me the tit rendering at the back of the house. Brogan had a meltdown because I broke a glass. Stuff of nightmares!
I wonder what she would have done if it was a mug you'd broken?

Reactions: 9
She would have freaked out at you talking to Benji. You can just tell she’s the type of girlfriend to be seething in the corner if you spoke to him and then trot over to tell you she’s his girlfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she’s basically just eating her way through this holiday, no wonder she was so excited to go

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks way better in jeans and a jumper.
Was gonna say the same thing. Much closer to her actual age there.

I just want to barge into her house with a bin bag and chuck out all the outdated dolly shoes, ill fitting short dresses and other tat and take her charity shopping for some sustainable things that would actually suit her.

Reactions: 26
It really tickles me that Brogan is so clearly trying to out do CRs photos and just failing on every level. She really is a child.

Reactions: 18
Looks like she sucked in as much stomach as humanly possible.
with all due respect im struggling with my weight since lockdown and i wouldnt disrespect anyone but damn woman i dont think ive much to worry about shes 3 times the size of me and flaunting it, wheras im doing my best to lose my extra, those jeans look SO tight, surely thats not comfortable?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.