Brogan Tate #79 Girl, guide us to some better content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only 5 episodes in this podcast season? Are these really close friends running out of things to talk about?
And bianca is back to editing them……. Clearly she didn’t like brogies ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My parents have to convince me that it’s ok to want something for Christmas, only reason is they are getting older, mums getting a bit more frail each year and I just value the time with them more than any gift.

Reactions: 14
@Venom can we have an edit from the podcast to a video where she says she’s a rolling potato…

ps brogie, not on brand….you’re a big potato

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My parents have to convince me that it’s ok to want something for Christmas, only reason is they are getting older, mums getting a bit more frail each year and I just value the time with them more than any gift.
You sound like me lost my dad 5 years ago so only have mum and shes getting on its scary isn't it knowing youll be left one day even though i have a devoted partner but its not the same as having your own parents in the same room 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 19
After most of us being apart for Christmas last year, being able to spend this one with family is priceless. Brogan has never had, her entire life has been about getting things and going places. To her Christmas is boring - probably because she has no interest in seeing anyone and nobody wants to see her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She sounded like vernon Dudley in that podcast ep

Why did she have to specifically say English pubs on the podcast?
And she is Dudley Dursley personified when it comes to her need/gloating over material possessions. She says she was spoilt as a child at Christmas with the number of presents she got, I bet this was her on Christmas Day....

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What happened to her nan? Can’t she spend Christmas with her? I can’t wait to spend Christmas with my grandparents

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And she is Dudley Dursley personified when it comes to her need/gloating over material possessions. She says she was spoilt as a child at Christmas with the number of presents she got, I bet this was her on Christmas Day....

She really did sound like him in today’s podcast. They talked about hot chocolate but Brogan had to shout very loudly how HER hot chocolate was VERY EXPENSIVE because she bought a Velvetiser.

What happened to her nan? Can’t she spend Christmas with her? I can’t wait to spend Christmas with my grandparents
No mention.

Reactions: 10
I’m the same as everyone else! So excited to spend Christmas with my Mum and Dad, sister, grandparents and husband and our dogs. Couldn’t care less about what presents I get. That’s why sometimes I feel sorry for Brogan. She must have more material things than everyone on this thread put together but her life is empty.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am screaming at this shot she took looking out the plane window!
42C862AD-8DB0-453B-9958-F9B2B7911FE1.png
(Sorry if someone did share this but I don’t recall seeing it, my daughter has dropped her nap and I’m tired 😂) why does her head have to be in everything?!
Also I guess she has paid for this apartment as well as everything else. It seems pretty excessive, couldn’t she just stay in a hotel? As I’d assume she’ll be eating out pretty regularly with the others on the trip and therefore doesn’t necessarily need self catering especially as she could easily grab food on the go 🤨

53F34953-333F-4028-97F4-71486B22BBAB.png
5983C85B-D823-40BC-9F23-66C9F2C19CE3.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah really, where did you fly from? Me and my bf went from Gatwick with EasyJet last weekend and at the gate they were making everyone with little suitcases put it in the square thing (that’s the same dimensions that you use to help you see if your bag is too big or small), and they were charging people £25 there and then if yours didn’t fit! Everybody was kicking off, it was carnage, they had to get more staff to calm down one guy who was being really abusive about it so I definitely wouldn’t be too complacent about that! (This was last weekend btw)

So I can see why Brogan would check in a suitcase but 23kg… and her case weighed more than that in the pack with me video as well ffs, she’s just such an idiot
we flew from Luton, to be honest they didn’t really check anything besides passport & locator forms so it could just be they’re extra slack! Not even covid passports or anything coming back in! 😂

Reactions: 5
I am screaming at this shot she took looking out the plane window!View attachment 881598 (Sorry if someone did share this but I don’t recall seeing it, my daughter has dropped her nap and I’m tired 😂) why does her head have to be in everything?!
Also I guess she has paid for this apartment as well as everything else. It seems pretty excessive, couldn’t she just stay in a hotel? As I’d assume she’ll be eating out pretty regularly with the others on the trip and therefore doesn’t necessarily need self catering especially as she could easily grab food on the go 🤨

View attachment 881610View attachment 881611
Whenever I see these types of pictures (where someone has clearly taken the picture themselves, but made it look like someone else has taken it) I imagine what she must look like taking that picture, if any of that makes sense!

I still get self-conscious taking the odd selfie!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s wild to me that she’s 27 and never made a roast or wanted to but absolutely loves eating them. I’ve never met anyone that doesn’t know how to cook a basic family meal over the age of 16.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It’s wild to me that she’s 27 and never made a roast or wanted to but absolutely loves eating them. I’ve never met anyone that doesn’t know how to cook a basic family meal over the age of 16.
They’ve made an M&S order for Christmas which includes a turkey 😂 I’m astounded they haven’t booked a table somewhere because I’d be surprised if they weren’t too pissed or too lazy to cook it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
we flew from Luton, to be honest they didn’t really check anything besides passport & locator forms so it could just be they’re extra slack! Not even covid passports or anything coming back in! 😂
I secretly was wishing Bogey had messed something up because I really wanted to see her have a Gatwick meltdown 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.