Brogan Tate #79 Girl, guide us to some better content

Are Brogan and Benji more like preteens or OAPs?

• Old fogies for sure !

• They have the same hobbies as children …

• A mixture of both

• Neither they are thriving in their twenties !

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You asked , I delivered ! Fab title by @Moot22

I’m afraid I can’t deliver on a recap as the London vlog is the first thing I’ve watched of hers in over a week , and I’m Brogie blocked on Instagram ! 😜 if someone else could take the baton this time around , I’d be grateful x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hey we have a new thread has everyone got there packing cubes ready we will be on holiday during this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey we have a new thread has everyone got there packing cubes ready we will be on holiday during this thread
Genuinely hate packing cubes. I bought some on the recommendation of influencers and realised they take up more room. Just roll your clothes instead. Sooo much better :ROFLMAO: but we all know brogan likes to overpack so she doesn’t care lol!

Reactions: 11
Noooo i thought the bottom poll option said 'they're *not* thriving in their twenties'. I feel like a right idiot now 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Noooo i thought the bottom poll option said 'they're *not* thriving in their twenties'. I feel like a right idiot now 😣
If there are any additional votes to your lonely little vote of one, then we'll know John Paul / Brogan are lurking!

Yay @disneys thanks for the new thread, I'm glad to have you back m'love :love:

I'm about to sleep now but if no one's done a recap by tomorrow evening when I'm back from work I could give it a go? (Anyone who wants to - don't let me stop you!)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
3 cotes on thriving! So that’s the accidental one, BonPaul and Bogies fake account

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
great to have you back @disneys m’love as per se

god knows what material we’re gonna be getting on this trip she’s going on 😂😂🤣

Other vloggers “we’re going clubbing”

broges “that’s nice m’loves, im staying in my rum playing mario kart xoxoxoxo”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I picked in their 20s and thriving because well… look at them. Thick curly heads of hair, glowing smooth skin, living it up in London in all her 2010 office wear. Goals 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I picked in their 20s and thriving because well… look at them. Thick curly heads of hair, glowing smooth skin, living it up in London in all her 2010 office wear. Goals 😍
I was so close to clicking it. Never seen such a fantastic advert for being 27 in my life as those two. Living their best mid-twenties lives 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who let all the drunks onto the thread? Clearly been hitting the Pepsi max and rum, and obviously I’ve known that for a while!

They're living the best lives of nothing! Blankets, games, one restaurant, deteriorating so badly each of them looks at least 2 decades older than they are, dressing like slobs, being slobs under blankets as if they’re decrepit old people in a nursing home.

(Obviously I know for a long time you all were using sarcasm, I didn’t want unaware dopey Brogs on her daily read to come here and think she’s winning friends and influencing people at life)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
all i can say is she is one rude sanctimonious old cow, and im getting more and more irritated with her, when she goes to sleep she says she sleeps like a bayyyybeeee, and that silly childish jumping around in disney hop hop hopping gggrr im ready to scream, im 51 and i would never dress like her and im not even a granny yet, horrible person, hope her trip is full of tattlers and trek americans she didnt get on with lol rant over

Reactions: 12
She does irritate me but more than anything I just laugh at her when I’ve had a bad day and need my mood lifted because she’s a joke. There’s nothing clever about browsing through Tk Max on a weekday or living the same London weekend over and over - I’d rather work and have a social life.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The latest vlog really was a bit of an eye opener. Ben was clearly sozzled after the theatre - fair enough, it was his birthday and I’m glad he was able to let his hair down. They then went to a place that clearly describes itself as a bar and a venue (not an a la carte restaurant) and ordered the plainest thing on the menu and were shocked that it was plain. Then the saddest image of the video - them sitting in the restaurant of the 5* hotel playing Dino Dump like a pair of children waiting for their parents to meet them. When I was 27 my partner and I would have enjoyed a cocktail or some fizz while chatting, laughing and making plans for the rest of the night. They just have no class. Then they were back in the room by 8:50. They mentioned watching Strictly before they went out which normally starts around 7pm. So, their grand night out in London for his birthday lasted less than two hours. Poor Ben.

Plus, how many hints did Ben make about wanting to see some live music or go to a jazz bar. There are so many places that they could have gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
great to have you back @disneys m’love as per se

god knows what material we’re gonna be getting on this trip she’s going on 😂😂🤣

Other vloggers “we’re going clubbing”

broges “that’s nice m’loves, im staying in my rum playing mario kart xoxoxoxo”
Honestly I was thinking this yesterday. Charlotte got to Dubai and has spent her entire first day at the expo. She’s said she’s had like 4 hours sleep since Wednesday, but when you go away you often hit the ground running especially if your time is limited. Then there’s brogan who would need to stay in bed and waste the time away because she’s tired and eat 10,000 calories before she could even think about doing anything remotely active. The Mallorca trip is going to be wasted on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Honestly I was thinking this yesterday. Charlotte got to Dubai and has spent her entire first day at the expo. She’s said she’s had like 4 hours sleep since Wednesday, but when you go away you often hit the ground running especially if your time is limited. Then there’s brogan who would need to stay in bed and waste the time away because she’s tired and eat 10,000 calories before she could even think about doing anything remotely active. The Mallorca trip is going to be wasted on her.
i know its spain but she will prob take her long scarf that can be used as a blanket!!!! ohh i feel my inner witch coming out lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.