Brogan Tate #79 Girl, guide us to some better content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Er Ben must of been so pished to let Brogan snog him like that only way to get your bloke to touch you Brogan is it?

Reactions: 10
RECAP!

Welcome back m'loves, Brogan is off to Mallorca this week didn't you know - it's her 57th international holiday (or whatever number, honestly who's arsed about this except Brogan) and she's going to learn about travel. I hope they're including a course on packing, as Brogan started packing on Tuesday and all her clothes are going to be screwed up by the time she actually gets into her hotel rum. She's also apparently packing enough for a 12-day festival.

What else has been happening in Mooney Mansion, apart from the living rum curtains remaining fused together?

Brogan celebrated 50k followers on Instagram with a photo that was hilarious for the wrong reasons:
1) Brogan's more dim followers assumed the "50" balloons (rose gold, but obviously we already knew they would be) were for a birthday post and congratulated her ("I thought you were only 40 hun")
2) As one poster pointed out, the fence lights (#adgifted as per se m'loves) weren't posted in the photo, although the lights were put up before the photo was posted. We smell a purchase of several Ks worth of followers in advance!

Myboyfriendbenji posted the usual vom-inducing comment seconds after the photo went up:

1637353079476.png

EXCITING NEWS!!!
The utility rum is done, but is now absolutely chocka with all the shite that was piled up in the kitchen waiting to go back into the utility rum!
Brogan spent ages moving things around in boxes on top of the counter, despite having loads of new cupboard space (now rammed with aforementioned shite)!
Brogan and myboyfriendbenji will make their visitors cocktails and drinks next to the sink where they clean their dog!
All the metals clash! ALL OF THEM!
They have an entire mini-fridge dedicated to Pepsi Max (not actually joking, this could be superb levels of trolling from Brogan but the sad truth is more likely to be, this is its genuine purpose)!!!

Brogan and Bianca triggered a load of Tattlers (including me) into rage-posting at their latest idiotic podcast discussion topics: firstly, what not to wear to their weddings, including a special shared hatred for fascinators. MeJulie will be raging as she loves a fascinator (I've totally just made this up, but can imagine her loving them). Neither of them are engaged. Neither of them are wedding planning (well, not that myboyfriendbenji is aware of). Brogan got very defensive in her comments despite the fact she's clearly upset a lot of her adoring lower-class peasants fans and possibly friends/family who happened to hear it - good luck having any guests at this rate, Brogan.

Secondly, how to throw a hen do, despite the fact that, again, neither of them are engaged, neither of them have ever planned one, and Brogan has in fact been to a grand total of one??? There were some amusing posts referencing Debrett's Guide to Etiquette and Modern Manners in the podcast's insta comments, but these of course mysteriously disappeared before long.

Brogan and myboyfriendbenji went to London for Benji's birthday, which has been fabulously summed up here already so I won't bother, except to say I howled at them sitting in the naice reception area of the hotel with Benj in that f*cking backwards cap.

HOWEVER: congratulations to @candyland_ for this prediction post in the previous thread which appears to be 92% accurate. PM me your Lottery numbers for next week's Euromillions, ta ;)

Get tattling you jealous middle-aged trolls 😘

1637355085264.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
You don’t even need to research! Ronnie Scott’s is renowned. She just didn’t look into booking it because she probably didn’t want to go! How cruel on your partners birthday.
christ we don’t want her in ronnie scott’s, thank god some things stay sacred

• Haha
Reactions: 12
RECAP!

Welcome back m'loves, Brogan is off to Mallorca this week didn't you know - it's her 57th international holiday (or whatever number, honestly who's arsed about this except Brogan) and she's going to learn about travel. I hope they're including a course on packing, as Brogan started packing on Tuesday and all her clothes are going to be screwed up by the time she actually gets into her hotel rum. She's also apparently packing enough for a 12-day festival.

What else has been happening in Mooney Mansion, apart from the living rum curtains remaining fused together?

Brogan celebrated 50k followers on Instagram with a photo that was hilarious for the wrong reasons:
1) Brogan's more dim followers assumed the "50" balloons (rose gold, but obviously we already knew they would be) were for a birthday post and congratulated her ("I thought you were only 40 hun")
2) As one poster pointed out, the fence lights (#adgifted as per se m'loves) weren't posted in the photo, although the lights were put up before the photo was posted. We smell a purchase of several Ks worth of followers in advance!

Myboyfriendbenji posted the usual vom-inducing comment seconds after the photo went up:

View attachment 876625

EXCITING NEWS!!!
The utility rum is done, but is now absolutely chocka with all the shite that was piled up in the kitchen waiting to go back into the utility rum!
Brogan spent ages moving things around in boxes on top of the counter, despite having loads of new cupboard space (now rammed with aforementioned shite)!
Brogan and myboyfriendbenji will make their visitors cocktails and drinks next to the sink where they clean their dog!
All the metals clash! ALL OF THEM!
They have an entire mini-fridge dedicated to Pepsi Max (not actually joking, this could be superb levels of trolling from Brogan but the sad truth is more likely to be, this is its genuine purpose)!!!

Brogan and Bianca triggered a load of Tattlers (including me) into rage-posting at their latest idiotic podcast discussion topics: firstly, what not to wear to their weddings, including a special shared hatred for fascinators. MeJulie will be raging as she loves a fascinator (I've totally just made this up, but can imagine her loving them). Neither of them are engaged. Neither of them are wedding planning (well, not that myboyfriendbenji is aware of). Brogan got very defensive in her comments despite the fact she's clearly upset a lot of her adoring lower-class peasants fans and possibly friends/family who happened to hear it - good luck having any guests at this rate, Brogan.

Secondly, how to throw a hen do, despite the fact that, again, neither of them are engaged, neither of them have ever planned one, and Brogan has in fact been to a grand total of one??? There were some amusing posts referencing Debrett's Guide to Etiquette and Modern Manners in the podcast's insta comments, but these of course mysteriously disappeared before long.

Brogan and myboyfriendbenji went to London for Benji's birthday, which has been fabulously summed up here already so I won't bother, except to say I howled at them sitting in the naice reception area of the hotel with Benj in that f*cking backwards cap.

HOWEVER: congratulations to @candyland_ for this prediction post in the previous thread which appears to be 92% accurate. PM me your Lottery numbers for next week's Euromillions, ta ;)

Get tattling you jealous middle-aged trolls 😘

View attachment 876714
I forgot I posted my little prediction 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She does the same content over and over that we can predict most vlogs.
But it’s the content SHE likes creating so it’s fine 🤣 honestly, she’s such an idiot. I could love painting and set up a business to sell paintings, doesn’t mean anyone’s going to buy them. You always have to be appealing and stand out from the crowd. No wonder she’s limped her way to 50k Instagram followers and the YouTube 100k is getting further and further away.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
But it’s the content SHE likes creating so it’s fine 🤣 honestly, she’s such an idiot. I could love painting and set up a business to sell paintings, doesn’t mean anyone’s going to buy them. You always have to be appealing and stand out from the crowd. No wonder she’s limped her way to 50k Instagram followers and the YouTube 100k is getting further and further away.
But she’s SO proud. I swear most people only follow her to see the tit show play out and the rest are deluded or fake followers.

50k is a tiny number for an influencer.

Reactions: 15
Goes to London and spends her time in bed and at Cineworld! It's no surprise she's as uneducated as she is. Can't think of a time I've EVER seen her go inside a museum!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She was Bored yet again the min Ben opened his mouth trying to teach her about what he likes Ben have you not learnt by now its the Brogan show :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Oh look, another example of the boggart not making the most of her time in London. She was in Covent Garden yet didn’t go to this? She didn’t even bother to mention it so her followers could go? It looks amazing and very nice for photos, or you know content for Instagram. She’s literally insufferable with her stupidity.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anybody else ever hugged or kissed a hand cream before? No? Me either.
She acts like she loves inanimate objects.
9BF39BE3-ED70-41D1-B3BE-00E92A72A5C3.jpeg
624564B6-50E3-43A8-A141-64875711EFD5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
The size of her hands and arms on this. Those bracelets look tighter than ever. Does she honestly watch the things she films and thinks yep I look great kissing these toiletries?
I need that level of delusion in myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We’ve never seen the last haul of Bath and Body works stuff have we? I would have thought she would have took pics with the candles burning in her kitchen - makes me think she returns stuff or it’s still dumped in the spare room.

Reactions: 12
Honestly, whenever I am feeling down (yay depression) I just come on here and see Brogan, who is younger, has more money than me and so many more opportunities and she is sitting hugging a bleeping hand cream, yeah makes me feel better about my life!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Honestly, whenever I am feeling down (yay depression) I just come on here and see Brogan, who is younger, has more money than me and so many more opportunities and she is sitting hugging a bleeping hand cream, yeah makes me feel better about my life!
I use her to feel better too.. instantly picks me up 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We’ve never seen the last haul of Bath and Body works stuff have we? I would have thought she would have took pics with the candles burning in her kitchen - makes me think she returns stuff or it’s still dumped in the spare room.
Or this was what she bought in the first place….

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.