Brogan Tate #79 Girl, guide us to some better content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So wait this is the company she paid to be nominated herself for. Why is she even going to palma in the winter?

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe the volume of stuff she has packed!!! It’s insane!

Thanks for the clip @Venom why is she packing it all into tiny bags? Is that why she finds it so stressful? Why can’t she just pack it into a suitcase like a normal person would? I just cannot fathom the volume of tit. And why on earth has she left her suitcase upstairs? Wouldn’t a normal person have that downstairs by the door? She’s so strange!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Download entertainment…!?
Shop for snacks..!?

It’s a 7am short flight.

That would make a good title for the next thread 😂
Someone said she’s taking a plane pillow incase she naps…the flight is around 2 hours?! I just cannot with this girl!
0B4D040A-BABC-4F44-AD02-D1B8BCCC797E.png

Reactions: 13
Snacks for a 7am flight to Palma is absurd. It’s a 2 hour flight! 2 hours! She’ll probably sleep most of it as she’ll have been up for hours. Maybe she genuinely only gets happiness from food? As in, it’s the only thing that truly brings her joy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
But we are forgetting guys, Brogan managed to turn a task of packing a case into a 5 day work week!! I get having anxiety, and getting overwhelmed, but this girl needs to get a grip she is not going to the friggin moon! There is nothing that she will forget that she won't be able to get there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Snacks for a 7am flight to Palma is absurd. It’s a 2 hour flight! 2 hours! She’ll probably sleep most of it as she’ll have been up for hours. Maybe she genuinely only gets happiness from food? As in, it’s the only thing that truly brings her joy.
I only would as I genuinely would struggle to eat breakfast so early (i.e. pre-flight), but Brogie probs sees it as second breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But we are forgetting guys, Brogan managed to turn a task of packing a case into a 5 day work week!! I get having anxiety, and getting overwhelmed, but this girl needs to get a grip she is not going to the friggin moon! There is nothing that she will forget that she won't be able to get there!
I literally say to myself ‘I’m not going to the middle of nowhere, I’m going to a place that has pharmacies and clothes shops if I need them’

As a recovered overpacked even I am perplexed by this. She is going for 5 days? And I assume sitting in a conference centre for most of it. Is she worried she is going to soil every outfit she wears?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seriously a pillow for a 2 hour flight 🤪

Why not take her "adult colouring books" duck me 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Excited to see what entertainment this week brings. The Tetris video has killed me thank you @Venom 😂

#brogeysfirstinternationalholiday21

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So is this conference like a learning thing? I’d be embarrassed meeting professional travel vloggers lugging a Disney themed hard shell case behind me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She should be learning how to become a functioning adult, not learning how to be an international traveller

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.