Brogan Tate #79 Girl, guide us to some better content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she is packing her air wrap. Guess she’s not as worried about it. Lol
This is what I was thinking!!! She makes such weird comments! Like fair enough if she was going to some red carpet event but does she actually need to pack the air wrap! Plus if he luggage gets lost she won’t have it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tat cluttering the keyboard piano, as per se.

Nails painted corpse colour, as per se.

Evening outfit that makes her look like a square, as per se.

1637512029663.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I cannot believe the “I’m going to take my time with it, it’s a bit overwhelming”.

I mean, I can believe it. This is coming from the person who finds colouring in stressful. She needs some sort of intervention 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I flew to Malta a few weeks ago with Easyjet and you can still take large rucksacks and wheelie cases etc as hand luggage. Not one person adhered to their new cabin luggage rules so essentially nothings changed but I suppose Brogan couldn’t risk it or she’d have to leave at least 40 packing cubes at Gatwick
Ah really, where did you fly from? Me and my bf went from Gatwick with EasyJet last weekend and at the gate they were making everyone with little suitcases put it in the square thing (that’s the same dimensions that you use to help you see if your bag is too big or small), and they were charging people £25 there and then if yours didn’t fit! Everybody was kicking off, it was carnage, they had to get more staff to calm down one guy who was being really abusive about it so I definitely wouldn’t be too complacent about that! (This was last weekend btw)

So I can see why Brogan would check in a suitcase but 23kg… and her case weighed more than that in the pack with me video as well ffs, she’s just such an idiot

Reactions: 11
Ah really, where did you fly from? Me and my bf went from Gatwick with EasyJet last weekend and at the gate they were making everyone with little suitcases put it in the square thing (that’s the same dimensions that you use to help you see if your bag is too big or small), and they were charging people £25 there and then if yours didn’t fit! Everybody was kicking off, it was carnage, they had to get more staff to calm down one guy who was being really abusive about it so I definitely wouldn’t be too complacent about that! (This was last weekend btw)

So I can see why Brogan would check in a suitcase but 23kg… and her case weighed more than that in the pack with me video as well ffs, she’s just such an idiot
Whenever I go to London they check cases I always buy an upfront seat then I can take a small case on with me if needed

Reactions: 5
Lol Tetris- brilliant! Also Brogan said ‘anythink’ sorry but why does ‘anythink’ mean? There is no such word in the English language. Lack of education showing again.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She doesn't need all that stuff but it's just one of many unhealthy habits she has.

She doesn't know how to declutter, or organise, or design. All she knows how to do is consume.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.