Brogan Tate #79 Girl, guide us to some better content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the excursion bit with the 6 course lunch, that actually looked nice.....montaged with music over it. No explanation about the place or the food or the wine....nothing. Then cuts to a segment of them walking in the rain. She has no clue

I thought she went on this week to learn about travel vlogging?

Edit....well she did say about it afterwards but it would have been much nicer to have seen it.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm making Pizza and waiting on it need comfort food before I even begin to watch this tripe

I can normally hate watch but this is dullll 😒.
Who knew a toaster is handy if you want to make toast...
Worse than when she said Iced coffee is cold shes so bleeping thick it hurts!

Brogans classic word of the year before the year is out.

Reactions: 10
Why is she so exhausted all the time?

Well, I wouldn't be choosing to visit Palma based on that Vlog alone. So yer trip failed Borg! The only thing I noticed that you must have got out of it was your captions that were too small for me to read 🤣

Reactions: 13
Has cereal to fuel for the day... before a 6 course lunch. What?!

She must have been in a food coma all week.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who are these fake accounts Megan, MeJulie?

I wonder how many texts shes sent to her new bestie :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can someone do a bullpoint vlog for me while my pizza is cooking :ROFLMAO:
- boring airport
- dull
- food
- food
- more food
- Disney
- "very Brogan"
- Buying snacks
- Eating crap after a 6 course meal
- Being out of breath after eating lots
- Food
- New friends
- Everything is lovely x 1000000

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Who are these fake accounts Megan, MeJulie?

I wonder how many texts shes sent to her new bestie :ROFLMAO:
Her new bestie is still in Palma exploring with other people that were at the conference so I’d guess she’s sent at least four “I wish I was there with you still” messages just this afternoon

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh M'loves, it's been great to have another trainwreck bogie vlog for us to tattle over 😂 thank you Borg, if I remember correctly, it was around this time last year we were treated to the shake it off dance, Borg, have a few more of those caramel vodka and Pepsi Max's and treat us to the sequel, how about "oh my gosh" by basement jaxx 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So she had to do some begging important emails but had an out of office on during a "work" trip :rolleyes: . Aside from the fact she's trying to make herself sound far more important/busy than she really is, make it make sense Borg! I'm sure all those mailing lists she subscribes to were so annoyed getting an out of office reply from boss girl Bogie ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just for a bit of devils advocate when people say she should be donating some of her tat and that. Even though she doesn’t talk about it it does appear she does her a bit at least somewhat.

shes still a twit but maybe slightly less of one than we give her credit for.
I did that or a similar one, you can buy as little as a book so I doubt she gave much...and her sharing it is SO her answering us and/or bragging about her charity work such as it is...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.