Brogan Tate #79 Girl, guide us to some better content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s come home with a sore throat, be a shame if she’s got Covid. Don’t wish it on anyone but it would bring her down a peg or two

• Haha
Reactions: 21
still can’t get over the permanent projector above the sofa. So cosy, not.

Reactions: 32
She only has interest in spending money on herself.
I got some extra money unexpectedly recently and I spent it all on my husband and my best friend.

There's a few things he's mentioned needing or wanting throughout the year and I've been writing them down, I could only have afforded one or two but now I could get him almost all of it. My best friend is in a tough spot with money so I treated her to some essentials and a luxury advent calendar to cheer her up.

Honestly I feel so happy that I was able to do those things, there isn't a single thing I could have bought myself that would have made me half as happy. How Brogan can be so selfish I have no idea!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I got some extra money unexpectedly recently and I spent it all on my husband and my best friend.

There's a few things he's mentioned needing or wanting throughout the year and I've been writing them down, I could only have afforded one or two but now I could get him almost all of it. My best friend is in a tough spot with money so I treated her to some essentials and a luxury advent calendar to cheer her up.

Honestly I feel so happy that I was able to do those things, there isn't a single thing I could have bought myself that would have made me half as happy. How Brogan can be so selfish I have no idea!
That’s sweet, I’m sure they will appreciate it.

She would never do anything like that Remember when she went to TK Maxx recently and bought pointless things for herself. The popcorn was supposed to be a gift but she even said she may keep it (definitely would have ripped straight into it) and scrimped on a £4.99 gift set when she liked the more expensive one for £15. I know it’s the thought that counts blah blah but she’s tight and unbothered unless it’s for her. She has the money to treat people but she doesn’t. Her grandma once got some tissues from home bargains.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

She would never do anything like that Remember when she went to TK Maxx recently and bought pointless things for herself. The popcorn was supposed to be a gift but she even said she may keep it (definitely would have ripped straight into it) and scrimped on a £4.99 gift set when she liked the more expensive one for £15. I know it’s the thought that counts blah blah but she’s tight and unbothered unless it’s for her. She has the money to treat people but she doesn’t. Her grandma once got some tissues from home bargains.
She really is unbelievable!

Tissues for grandma? Seriously? :oops:

Reactions: 8

I remember that! 10p tissues from Home Bargains for Granny's birthday. She also added some other cheap crap to a hamper for her. Probably didn't cost her more than a couple of quid

• Wow
Reactions: 23
State of that living room!

Also 35 for that blusher and bronzer?? Yeah they’re nice from the quick swatch I had before I did the school run but not 35quid nice

Also 35 for that blusher and bronzer?? Yeah they’re nice from the quick swatch I had before I did the school run but not 35quid nice
Glossy Box always say everything is a high price but whenever I have been subscribed to it I’ve only received tat.

Reactions: 14
Glossy Box always say everything is a high price but whenever I have been subscribed to it I’ve only received tat.
I’ve always thought it was a bit sub par. Whenever I’ve watched unboxing (not many times but enough) it’s always looked like a load of stuff I’d never use.

Reactions: 13
I had a colleague once who got all the beauty sub boxes - very occasionally she’d get one good thing per box but on the whole it was just tester samples and rubbish. I’m actually surprised people still get glossy box etc! It seems such a con. I highly doubt the value of the advent is as claimed.

Reactions: 12
I’ve always thought it was a bit sub par. Whenever I’ve watched unboxing (not many times but enough) it’s always looked like a load of stuff I’d never use.
Nothing gets used to them. The last one I had included an awful smelling body spray, a green bath bomb that didn’t do anything, a cheap cherry lip gloss and a small gold eyeliner. My daughter wasn’t interested in any of it and she’s usually make up obsessed.

• Sick

She doesnt wear bleeping make up even when she says she does it never shows on her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So I’m a drag queen and writer and I’m getting more and more tempted by the day to amalgamate the two things together and create a full on brogan based comedy character to pitch to the BBC

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Always find it strange that she doesn’t do any form of vlogmas or even Christmas content. I know it’s because she has no one to do anything with but still.

Reactions: 18
So I’m a drag queen and writer and I’m getting more and more tempted by the day to amalgamate the two things together and create a full on brogan based comedy character to pitch to the BBC
Do it 🙌 I don't think anything has been done about influencers/vloggers

Always find it strange that she doesn’t do any form of vlogmas or even Christmas content. I know it’s because she has no one to do anything with but still.
Not to mention having to do 24 days of "work"

Reactions: 11
Oh she used to tit on people who did vlogmas back in the Early weekly vlog days, basically acting like she was better for doing a weekly vlog and they just didn't understand the challenges of editing. Vlogmas is an easy way to grow a channel so no surprise she can't be bothered.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.