Brogan Tate #79 Girl, guide us to some better content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never listened to the podcast but she has a really insincere horrible/stuck up fake tone in her stories, even worse than Brogan
She has double standards. When people in her life have other things going on she’s almost livid that she wasn’t a priority but she always goes on and on about how she has no time for people.

Binky left the podcast to focus on further work courses so she can be ready to move to Ireland and have kids in the next couple of years.

Reactions: 17
I’m a week late to the video but who on earth takes a whole day to pack for a week away? About 1/3 of my time at work was spent away travelling and I would just whack a load of stuff in a suitcase on the morning of going. Just take what you use day to day with maybe a few bits extra, but laying it all out and taking a whole day is verging on neurotic.

Reactions: 11
So basically everything she has done this week she could have done at home. It's all for show and making her feel like she has to prove that she is a big thing and someone important.

Which sums up her entire channel tbh. It has started to grate all this feeling proud of herself for all her hard work....the "work" that only benefits Brogan. If she gave up her channel tomorrow, who would it affect? No one. Think she needs a major reality check.

I genuinely wonder how Benjiblessim feels hearing Brogan saying how exhausted she feels after a jolly holiday.

He works away all week doing a manual job, comes home at the weekend and working on the house, or being vlog fodder. If that was my partner I would be furious

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So basically everything she has done this week she could have done at home. It's all for show and making her feel like she has to prove that she is a big thing and someone important.

Which sums up her entire channel tbh. It has started to grate all this feeling proud of herself for all her hard work....the "work" that only benefits Brogan. If she gave up her channel tomorrow, who would it affect? No one. Think she needs a major reality check.

I genuinely wonder how Benjiblessim feels hearing Brogan saying how exhausted she feels after a jolly holiday.

He works away all week doing a manual job, comes home at the weekend and working on the house, or being vlog fodder. If that was my partner I would be furious
Especially as I bet he's kept the place clean and tidy and probably even done some additional jobs around the place & seeing family/friends.

Reactions: 10
She has double standards. When people in her life have other things going on she’s almost livid that she wasn’t a priority but she always goes on and on about how she has no time for people.

Binky left the podcast to focus on further work courses so she can be ready to move to Ireland and have kids in the next couple of years.
We don’t want her here in Ireland thanks, there’s a possibility Brogan might visit and we have the place all nice and clean. Stay away you pair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes! I was just thinking this. Probably start one herself and have guests on to chat with. Brogan will be SEWWW PROUD of her going solo but the truth is Binky just couldn't get a good convo out of her co-host and needed to do it again without her!
My guess is Brogan was leaving everything to Binky. Picking the topics, editing, uploading, scheduling and all the socials. Binky said she’d only do another season if Brogan would edit. Brogan got overwhelmed by the editing which is why there’s so few episodes this season so they called it a day.

Reactions: 26
The online offline is permanently offline 🦀🦀 happy Monday tattlers 🥰 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
My guess is Brogan was leaving everything to Binky. Picking the topics, editing, uploading, scheduling and all the socials. Binky said she’d only do another season if Brogan would edit. Brogan got overwhelmed by the editing which is why there’s so few episodes this season so they called it a day.
Agree with all of this, plus they clearly weren't able to monetise it so there would have been no incentive for Brogan to stay involved.

Reactions: 27

Plus she went on about how much she misses Bonnie and not a word about Benji. Poor bugger. lol

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Agree with all of this, plus they clearly weren't able to monetise it so there would have been no incentive for Brogan to stay involved.
agree as well. First her home instagram account did sweet fa, now the podcast in Brogan's eyes will have been effort with no money (plus all the bad reviews). Wonder what Brogan will try next. I looked at her 'new bestie's' instagram page and the girl has travelled and travelled to places Brogan wouldn't dare go. Brogan looks so desperate going to this Palma week. P*ss myself that other nominees were there to speak and Brogan who paid for her nomination now pays to listen to them talk 😂 Paying to keep herself occupied with minimal effort that's all this week has been.

Come next week she will be back to begging and tagging for any old ad to bring in the cash, it all looks really forced, desperate and sad now, surely even her crazed followers can see that.

I doubt even when she heads back to Disney she will get anywhere near the views she used to get. She needs to start paying for courses to help her with a career because I just can't see how much longer she can continue. Like how desperate will you go just to call yourself an influencer?

• Heart
I’ve only known of Brogan for a couple years so didn’t watch her pre - Ben, so I’m only guessing here..

From the clips I’ve seen of her old vlogs she shared/overshared/was a car crash but ultimately interesting to watch and it seems like when things got serious with Ben he might have drawn the line at having all the ins and outs of their personal life being shared online. Hard to believe as she clearly wears the trousers in that relationship but her ‘content’ then seemed to shift towards wanting to be be a ‘boss babe’ and now everything she puts out is stale and boring. The ads are same ads as everyone else for a start, but she and ben are just not an aspirational couple and they don’t have an aspirational house or lifestyle and even the trips they on always end in the same way, with mini golf, hot tub and those potato games or whatever.

It’s no surprise to see the podcast has failed - neither of them would continue with something that wouldn’t monetise, they’ve no patience but honestly they never would have monetised as they’ve clearly over estimated their own charisma and chemistry. The podcasts that actually make money and have longevity are hosted by journalists or comedians, not these nobody’s. I think they were trying to be like the receipts podcast but those girls are funny and interesting and actually have opinions/share things and can talk for hours.

I just don’t get what her business model is? No one wants to listen to her podcast as she’s clearly trying to backtrack on her earlier vlogs and present to the world that she has a perfect #blessed life when everyone knows its phony and can see though it, no one wants to follow her home account because she simply has no taste or eye for design, no one wants to buy the crap she flogs in videos as people don’t want cheap tat anymore, they want sustainable.

what is the point in her channel?!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think Brogan sounded sad that the podcast is over, it seems like Binky pulling the plug was a sudden decision and not in Brogans plan. She said a few times it was ‘for now’ but Binky sounded final and she was clear she’s moving on to get the life she wants. I can see her trying to find someone else it being it back with.. Gary C maybe.

Reactions: 12
She’s been very quiet today… probably fast asleep, exhausted from her so-called “work trip” 😑🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You all voted for someone else’s thread title when I asked someone to take the online offline offline but you’re laughing on the other side of your face now I did this and you are bloody welcome

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.