Brogan Tate #79 Girl, guide us to some better content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck the duck right off is anyone asking her for workout tips

‘well babes I do a lot of bicept curls lifting a cake to my gob as per se’

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I feel like the way she speaks has changed a lot since she started vlogging, I think she tries to be more relatable and less stuck up (and fails obviously)
No she speaks more stupid, in her flat days she was holding a conversation better than the way she sounds now

Look Brogan I did my own food shop and filled my own fridge today without my mummys help ill go an tick off to do list and have a pepsi max £150 out of pocket Brogan but hey ho we can't all burn money out like you and run to mummy

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
To be fair someone asked her how she felt about her weight fluctuating.

It probably stung a little.
It might have but guess what? Most of us are in the same boat at the moment so answer the question. She's the one who puts her life online including all her trips to the gym and how she's working out with a trainer, etc. so she's got to be willing to answer the good and the bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
To be fair someone asked her how she felt about her weight fluctuating.

It probably stung a little.
There's such a difference of someone asking for your workout routine versus how you feel about your weight. And an influenced should know that and be able to answer one without acknowledging the other. Or at the very least nicely say they don't want to give that advice because a doctor should be consulted before beginning any workout plan, blah blah blah.

Reactions: 7
It might have but guess what? Most of us are in the same boat at the moment so answer the question. She's the one who puts her life online including all her trips to the gym and how she's working out with a trainer, etc. so she's got to be willing to answer the good and the bad.
They aren’t under any obligation to share every single thing and it sounded to me like they asked her about her fluctuating weight as though it was a dig. She probably saw it like that too.

Yeah to be fair this is a topic that has popped up in brogans threads before, and I do agree that even if you put your life online you’re entitled to elements of privacy. We live in a culture now where people feel entitled to every aspect of an ‘influencers’ life when in reality all we are entitled to as consumers is what they choose to put out there. If they haven’t mentioned it or don’t want to talk about it it’s none of our business.

Reactions: 7
11EA7988-920F-44D1-934D-4D1A64D3F3DBM1G.png

she should have been charged extra baggage for those crows feet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I love how she had her coat and scarf on like 'ready for the British weather!' when she was literally in her jumper and coat for most of the Palma trip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she bought that beige top with the o-ring zip in Palma!!! When she has the exact same one already 😂😂😂

Only halfway in and she’s also bought her first big bottle of Pepsi max in the Spanish supermarket, it’s classic Brogan shenanigans

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Just for a bit of devils advocate when people say she should be donating some of her tat and that. Even though she doesn’t talk about it it does appear she does her a bit at least somewhat.

shes still a twit but maybe slightly less of one than we give her credit for.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
The groaning/moaning excitement noises she makes is really making me want to chunder … it’s an apartment not an orgasm calm down

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.